Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May (I PART)

Go down

May (I PART) Empty May (I PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-05-19, 16:01

I was lately bored with my life, because all family members left me alone. I wondered everywhere when I fell in love with incredible boy called Dorian Grey. Just there was one problem- he had Dracula as his lover. I felt huge envy in my veins, but I couldn't fight with stronger vampire, I couldn't do anything, just cry unhappy in my room with bottle of blood and brandy with cigarettes. I completely fell in love with him. I dreamed only about him all nights and dreamed him in sleep. We had sex, we loved each other. Just that Dracula was in my way. I dreamed to destroy him, but he has stronger family than I. I was alone in this field of war. But in my way came somebody very strange...but so familiar.... A devil. I cant say it was Memnoch again, but...devil himself and offered me Dorian's love.... So here our talks with that devil I met:

Razhel Dimoni
*appear infront of him* Lestat
If you are interested in having Dorian for yourself contact me I'll be waiting.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
It's impossible to have him! Don't hurt me more. You have just illusion to offer. I am putting myself into sleep.
Razhel Dimoni
But I can you want him I want something. think about it.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Take my soul if you wish. I don't care. Yes, try to help me, but it won't work.
Razhel Dimoni
fool, I can give him to you I have enough power to maintain Vlad away from him.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Ha! Well, let's play this dangerous game. Ok. I in it. What you want from me for that?
Razhel Dimoni
Something simple , lets think , what Vlads most fear?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I don't know that he is afraid of. Maybe death? Oh to lose Dorian? He is fearless I think.
Razhel Dimoni
Oh really then why he keep that little brat with him , if he is fearless he would care a shit of the boy going out why I know it well...I have spies the most common spies of this humans machines but returning the theme what would you do to have dorian back
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I see... I can offer my soul. It's only good thing I have. If you are devil, than take it. My sould is with wounds.
Razhel Dimoni
you sure about that Lestat
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I know you want it. I met Memnoch once and know what devil needs from me. Maybe I must accept it.
Razhel Dimoni
Alright then your soul should be.
Why you want someone without soul *laughs* but is your choice Brat prince
Razhel Dimoni
*extend my dead hand* we got a deal?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I know something will happen...i know I will be lost, but I am too miserable to cancel your request. *I extend hand too and shake yours*
Razhel Dimoni
*stare at his eyes* too miserable yes. I love that feeling , and you call me , tell me your wishes
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
For now I wish just Dorian...and Louis to love me again. He ran away last night.
Razhel Dimoni
*nod* Dorian still love you but we need to take him away from Vlad *walks slowly* I shall tell you Louis also loves you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Poor Louis... I love him so much. Just don't tell Louis anything. He will come back I feel. But Dorian shouldn't know it's our spells.
Razhel Dimoni
I won't , I have an idea.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Just don't mix me in spells. I want pure love. And I know you have dirty mind...
Razhel Dimoni
*stare at you without expression* I steal the painting of Dorian, and give it to you he soul lies there and Vlads will fight for it but you will have a stronger army
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
His painting? I will need guard to save it. And Vlad will kill me, Dorian will come for it!
Razhel Dimoni
Vlad won't kill you he will be after me and then you take what is your he will be busy enough to pay attention to you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
But Dorian? He will get angry at me that I will steal his painting.
Razhel Dimoni
My boy , the painting is the answer
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I know. But Dorian will come after his painting and will ask me to give it back. He will get angry at me.
Razhel Dimoni
The painting has his soul , his soul has the feelings if you have it his feelings from Vlad will vanish
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Dorian will beg to have it back and Vlad will come to take it back. He is stronger than me and I can be left hurt without family. This is dangerous...
Razhel Dimoni
Dangerous , Vlad is stronger , but as I say he will follow me not you *make a painting appear* because of this
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*I take painting in hands and stares at it* Dorian's soul! I need to hide it! I need to hide his painting on cellar that lock it.
Razhel Dimoni
its a copy but will make Vlads believe is the real
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
A copy? It will work?
Razhel Dimoni
*walk and open a gate point* that is the real one it is in the domains of Vlads
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
But how Vlad will follow you if he has original and I have copy.
Razhel Dimoni
we take Dorian's soul to the copy and I take the orignal
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
It won't harm him?
Razhel Dimoni
No , there is one thing you must do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
What? *I start to tremble*
Razhel Dimoni
Kiss him fuck him make him yours but when you get the soul of him Today I won't give it to you I still need to talk to Mem so we are in contact Brat Prince -vanishes-
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Maybe that will be bad.... Dorian doesn't want anybody hurt. I told him about our plans. He said he doesn't like our idea. I worry a lot... *bites my lip*
Razhel Dimoni
Well don't be such a pussy Lestat , do you desire Dorian , do you want him only for you?
Razhel Dimoni
Or perhaps ignore what you feel for Dorian when you are with Louis , Imagine if Dorian knew that
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Louis hates Dorian. I have to stop thinking of Dorian when I am with Louis. *why the hell he knows?* you think it will end good? I worry that Dorian will leave me for all this.
Razhel Dimoni
-sigh- don't act so pathetic
Now I know something , and I told you I know everything
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I don't have army to guard me. I am all alone here. Dracula will slay me and Dorian will be hurt. Let's chage these paintings and it will be enough. I am too weak to fight.
Razhel Dimoni
The painting of Dorian is in Vlads hearts , thats why Dorian feels things for him , and you should take care of Dorian if you truly love him
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I am not gonna kill Dracula! I will simply be hit to the fire and goodbye Lestat. Rrrr! I hate him! He use his spells to have my Dorian. He must be removed without harm.
Razhel Dimoni
Thats why I am telling you to keep Dorian close to you or you will loose it do you want that?
fuck him , give him gifts , roses , something that says you are better than Vlad -stare at him-
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
No, I don't want to lose him. But there can't be no killing of Vlad! Dorian will leave me if I do that.
Razhel Dimoni
just talk to the boy pay him attention , kill him I didn't say things about killing I am just playing my cards brat prince make Dorian yours
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I give Dorian my all atenttion. He is everything to me. Then what are dong to do if you won't harm Dracula?
Razhel Dimoni
-look at his eyes- that is my business
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Oh you devil! I must know. Then work your charm, you are my last hope.
Razhel Dimoni
-smiles- today you must make love to Dorian I will change the soul carefully and he will feel you then I need to return to soul to the place where it is and if we do this all day it will make Dorian go to you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
o have sex with him? I can do that. And after this change Dorian will love me forever and Dracula will leave us alone?
Razhel Dimoni
indeed but it takes time , so don't desperate remember to gain a heart you need to do great moves , now go with him and fuck him make him yours
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Ooooh ok... I will make him mine. But I'm so impatient!
Razhel Dimoni
Shut up and go before I change my mind
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+nods and walks to Dorian+
Razhel Dimoni
*change the soul* Now your turn
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+takes deep breath+ Vlad knows that already?
Razhel Dimoni
He won't know my energy hides it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
But how it will work? That idiot must feel something.
Razhel Dimoni
-sigh- the idiot is sleeping
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+growls+ wake him up. let he feel my glory.
Razhel Dimoni
-stare at his eyes- that you are making Dorian yours?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Yesssss.... I feel power in me now. I feel stronger, I feel more evil. I'm ready to conquer the world.
Razhel Dimoni
-blink- why you love Dorian
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I love him because I need his love, his sex, his body. I love the way he act with me.
Razhel Dimoni
Long time you didn't feel that kind of love , huh?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
No. I lived like shell- without emotions, without love, without passion...
Razhel Dimoni
And then the boy came to you and made you change..isn't it..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
He just came from nowhere. I just saw him and fell in love....
Razhel Dimoni
and if you have to choose between Dorian and Louis who will you choose?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+I lose all words+ I can't chose.... I love them both....
Razhel Dimoni
Well someone worse than me will make you choose -look into his eyes- if I were you I would make a relationship of three
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+I nod+ I thik same as you. I want three relationship, but Louis hates Dorian. They two hurt each other in front of my eyes.
Razhel Dimoni
Because Louis is a foolish Jealous man , Dorian doesn't cares because well is Dorian , and now go inside Dorian I know sounds brutal but make him bleed that how you mark teritory in his soul
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
To make Dorian bleed? I can bite him, I do it often. Oh yes... I know what you had in mind. Everything will stay on painting...on his souls. Every scare I make...
Razhel Dimoni
Yes you clevere
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
+nods+ I will bite him evry tisee him if it will help me to have him.
Razhel Dimoni
I recommend don't say anything about it to Vlad till the right time comes
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
You think I talk to him? Hell no!
Razhel Dimoni
I just saying don't put your glory every where
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I will enjoy it silently for right time....
Razhel Dimoni
finish it I need to put the soul back or we won't be able to do it tomorrow if Vlad's get to know
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Put it back again? What that means?
Razhel Dimoni
The soul to the original painting if Vlad get to know we took it he will kill both
-return the soul of Dorian where it belongs for now- there , tell me how you are feeling
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Oh yes... I felt so powerful, so strng. thought I could rule all world... Ahhhh... I will patiently wait for right moment when you will do everything permanent.
Razhel Dimoni
When the time comes and Dorian will be yours forever , he likes gold , would be good to fuck him with jewelry on him I've heard makes love more pasionate I will leave you now any question o comment put it I read it later -vanish-
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
He has my pendant from gold I gave to him. +I sit on floor and start to think+

IT WORKED!!! Vlad left Dorian. Oh. how can I repay for you?
Razhel Dimoni
-smiles- he is all yours now
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I'm taking him to bath and heal his sorrow. My love will be his medicine. You make miracles. *winks* So where is Dorian's painting now?
Razhel Dimoni
Dorian came to me and told me he want it back he is not in his 5 sense I didn't gave it to him because he is too hurt right now
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Oh no. Don't give it to him. He can destroy that painting. I will heal him, give some Merrick's tea I have, charm him more with spells and he will be good again.
Razhel Dimoni
just beware Vlad could come to apologies
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*shivers* I didn't think of this. At least I didn't get in to their life. I was always working with you silently. I bet he won't apologize.
Razhel Dimoni
could be , that poor boy I feel sorry for him
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
eh Dracula kept him under feet like it's said in my country. Vlad didn't let him have another lovers. And Dorian needs many lovers. It's his nature. And I go with nature.
Razhel Dimoni
oh yes true but Vlad having the painting hurt Dorian
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
We all manipulate with that painting. I can keep that painting under steel door with code and cameras, also with guard men with pistols.
Razhel Dimoni
thats right
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*nods* I thank you for all this. Now Dorian's life is in my hands. I must be gentle to him.
Razhel Dimoni
ah , look who appear
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Who?
Razhel Dimoni
Vlad oh but dorian is so pissed at him
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Vlad? Again in my territory. *growls* Now is mockery.
Razhel Dimoni
Don't worry
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
But I worry. *bites nails*
Razhel Dimoni
he is totally fine stop being such a pussy
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Don't call me pussy. *frowns* I'm just scared to lose Dorian. But...I should celebrate our victory.
Razhel Dimoni
Wow I thought I was an ass but Vlad is worse
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
He is evil. I don't want to him to hurt my Dorian.
Razhel Dimoni
Dorian send me what Vlad told him
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
And what it was? Can you give me to read it?
Razhel Dimoni
i love you.

*look at him*

do you still love and want me? accept my married invite

w..why you did it...I still do but...I need an explanation

because when i had to take and hid my baby because of that razhel louis and lestat, my bros missunderstood. And got all hateful and rude and turn it around on me. It wasnt cause of you baby. I was gonna deleted cause of them. But others talked me out of it. I love you Dorian.

It looks like was because of me...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Oh...so our Dracula knows about me and my louis? Hmmmm.... it's so messed up. I worry that that that idiot will come with begging soon.
Razhel Dimoni
not there those other
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Well, I should believe you. You did good job already.
Razhel Dimoni
yeah I did tho I still watching the conversation and makes me angry
Razhel Dimoni
baby. Come back to me. Be with me.

*close eyes tearing* I am so hurt Vlad...Waking up and see that you weren't there...

i was at first off tryiing to stop razhel. Im not gonna beg. If you want take me back accept my marrage. If not then go.

Why you acting like that..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*growls* I bet we will win, not Vlad. Now I'm trying to be very gentle to Dorian.
Razhel Dimoni
I bet that too for the boy doesn't know what to do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Good that he is lost. I will give more love to him and he will be mine.
Razhel Dimoni
well the kid needs quite a long time.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
What you told to Vlad that he did this? *gets curious*
Razhel Dimoni
I just hit him in his weak point
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Physically? And where it is? His dick? *laughs devilish*
Razhel Dimoni
-smiles-
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I was right? "POOR VLAD" you broke his balls.
Razhel Dimoni
oh yes but now Dorian is so confuse that even if he has lovers and all he could fall for one and you must be careful mister because everything you say now he will get damage even if we know that nature
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I just called Vlad dog. I give him choice to think where he feels better: in Dracula's prison or in my loving arms. I bet I won't bring too much damage.
Razhel Dimoni
just no lovers right now you fool
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I must make him change his mind. That means I lost him....
Razhel Dimoni
You have him there
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I have him in my arms that he wouldn't do something stupid.
Razhel Dimoni
yeah better keep him distracted
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
I will distract him, but what will be when I will go to sleep. I need my rest too.
Razhel Dimoni
I know , he has lil Louis
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Lil Louis? I bet it's not my Louis.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down