Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February (II PART)

Go down

February (II PART) Empty February (II PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-03-14, 16:53

February 22

*I hide in kitchen and listen when you will go to shower. I drink blood, growl silently and get bored, but after few hours I finally hear you dressing off and turning on water. So I run fast in your shower and can see you behind glass door. A giggle comes from my lips and I take of my robe and open that glass door, get in and put hands on your eyes*
I came to take what it's mine.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*It was long day when everything goes right to the hell even without mine help, so I decide to relax under warm water. I dress off, slowly walk to the shower, a sound of running water makes my mood much better. I step under water, leans to the wall and enjoy each second standing like this until I sense him, i would be so bad if I didn;t hear his world* What are you doing here?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I smile devilish and take your Schauma shampoo. It's really funny that you didn't notice me earlier. But what beauty I can see now! Nude Louis!*
I wanted to help you wash your.....beautiful skin. Just don't think you will get rid of me so easily. I am staying here.
*I pour shampoo into my hands and put it on your head and start to rub your hair, my body is very close to yours that I can feel our fellows touching. I giggle from such feeling and wash your all hair. Then I take soap and think where to start first?*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I step back a few steps and my back feel cold wall, a sense of powerless stucks in my blood because I understand that I'm in big big shit right now and it could be much worse if my love come here and see this ridicilious situation* Are you out of your mind or what? Why do you do such things to me? *I stop his hands those were playing with my hair and shampoo, I look at his eyes search for a help, to beg that he stops to do it but I see only passion and desire to have me here and right now* Please, get out of here. I don't want to have problems because of your high libido.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I see how scared you look, but I am not going anywhere. He can try to throw me out, but I won't surrender without a fight. So I gently kiss your hands holding mine and try to be gentle to you that you wouldn't be so scared*
Louis, I come with love and I won't go anywhere without your love. I want to love you, not to fight you. Please, let me wash your skin and hair. I will be very gently.
*But I still feel passion and my already hard fellow. So my skin gets rosy from warm water and lust*
Aixa is far away from here. She won't find us or hear us. Now, please let me love you. She won't know anything about this little hot moment. I can keep secrets, so do you. Come to my arms, Louis. I love you.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*his voice sounds so tempting, words even more and I remember that I didn't taste love for a long time. All this time spent alone reading book, thinking about her, hiding in the shadows, saying all those "No" to Lestat each time when he tried to get me, to kiss, to be gentle with me* She will found out one day and then she will rip out my head *I close my eyes surrendering to him, I have enough of being good guy who always thinking about other now it's time to be selfish and have fun* This game we can play together *my hand reach for a shower gel*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*it was so strange to hear that you surrender to me that I started to blink with eyes. Finally I won! Louis will love me, and I will love him. I smiled when you took shower gel and took it from your hands. I kissed your cheek and opened bottle with orange smell and poured some on your naked chest. I started to rub it into your skin and moan silently from such beauty*
You are bad boy, Louis. Nobody can be saint, so lets have some fun.
Lujis du Lakas That day when she will find out I hope that you won't hide in coffin or cemetery? *I lean to him that I could to smell his scent, may days passed since I smelled it like this, so close to him, naked, when all emotions are so visible and obvious.* Why you all this time tried to get me *I whisper into his ear while may hands slowly rub gel into his white skin*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm not scared of her, Louis.... ohhhhh...*I start to moan while you rub gel on me, this is dream came truth: hot water, Louis, and love. All I wanted was to get some love in shower. So, I let myself do everything with you. My hands squeezed your shoulders and I leaned to your nipple and gently licked them watching your reaction*
Why?... Because I was waiting for this moment.... and how I'm happiest vampire in the world, because I have you in my arms. I love you.
Lujis du Lakas I know that you doesn't afraid of her... but it doesn't matter now what I mean *I bite my lip feeling your tongue touching my skin which was starving for caresses, passionate touches, love* I know *only like this I could answer into your confession, it was better like this. I touch your chin and lift it up that my lips could meet your lips*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I cought breath heavily looking how you take my chin and kiss me. I asnwer to your kiss immediately. Very passionate and deep. Finally I can feel your mouth again which I kissed million times when you were young vampire.*
Don't stop, Louis, don't stop. Mmmmm... this is so heavinly good. Ohhhh....
*I couldn't hold my hands still, so I squeezed your big butt and gasped from so soft butt, my fingers were looking for little hole to go in and they did. They found it and slided into you, I still was kissing your mouth and playing with you.
Lujis du Lakas Don't be in such rush *I stopped your hand* We have all time in here * I pushed you to the wall, deeply kissed you, my tongue start to play with your until a slight smile covers my lips* Why you always are so ...impatient? Hah? *I like you nose tip, hungry looking into your eyes, then my eyes move down and I gaze at your neck* May I?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at you and take my hand from your butt. Yes, I'm very impatient, I want all pleasure here and now not wanting to wait for it*
Sorry.... I just can't hold myself so long. I lust for you.
*I catch your face and kiss roughly on lips enjoying your mouth and tongue. I am so hungry for kisses and love that I close eyes and moan when you ask for a bite. I take my wet hair from my neck and close eyes offering you my blood*
Do what you want, Louis. I'm all yours now.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I look at you with devel grin, fangs show from my lips, I lick them with with tongue* I will be gentle *get closer to you that our bodies slightly touch each other, our libidos rub one into other* Or not *I laugh slightly and bite into your white neck until you say something. Old and powerful blood fulfill my mouth, It's so tasty, sexy and make me even more hungry, so I push you much hard to the wall releasing how hungry I was for you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*when your fangs pierced my skin, I closed eyes and frowned from pain, but it was passionate pain and I wasn't afraid of it. All I did was just hugging you closer to your body. I felt how blood was sucked out of me and I liked it. Smile got on my face and bit my lip from pleasure.*
Oh, Louis....ohhhhhh.....it's so good...
*my hands with long nails dragged your skin on back and I started to smell blood, but water washed all blood drops from your back*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I bitten more hard, I wanted to taste that blood, to feel his emotion inside, desires and his passion. I leaned back and blood ran down my chin, a wicked smile curved on my face and I kissed you more harder biting into you lover lip * It's so god *I said in low voice, while my hand ran down his chest, stopped when I touched your game stick which was pointing into me* What next? Or you will be a doll for me?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I felt your harder bite and moved in your hands from pain, but liked your vampiric nature. A moan got out of my lips and I inserted my nails into your skin on back*
Drink it, my love, drink it! It's all yours!
*when you touched little Lestat, I felt ecstasy taking over my body. And I started to shiver wanting to pour my passion into you faster.*
Oh, Louis, I can be anything for you, just make my little Lestat happy. He wants to feel your hard butt and make you happy. Ahhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhh...... Just do what you wish!
Lujis du Lakas What I wish? Just do what I wish? *I licked my fangs smiling like devil who just came back on earth to do his evil bad plans, to destroy good person soul* I want a lot * holding your hand I dragged you from shower, quickly moved to my big human bed which was useful only for passion but not sleeping. I pushed you on bed, where sheets still had her scent but my pride and soul was hurted I wanted to forget that I am left behind, unwanted and unneeded.* I want that you bee mine like those days when we were together.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wrapped my arms around your neck as you took me to your bed. We still were wet from shower and passion. I was still holding on you when you laid on me and I closed eyes giving you a deep kiss and playing with your tongue, dancing passionate dance inside our mouths. * I will love you like old time, don't worry. Now sit comfortable on me and I will show you what is passion.
*I took my little Lestat and put it to your butt, gently rubbing it to your skin and watching your reaction.*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*suddenly I opened my eyes, my mind became clear and I asked myself what the hell I'm doing. All this time I was strong and never gave myself to Lestat and know in the hard moment I gave up everything what I had, what I gained in my life and this moment can ruin everything. I jumped back from my bed leaving Lestat lying in my bed* Get out! Now! *I yelled on him pointing with my finger on the door* Get out of my room and never come back with such thoughts, I have enough of it. You could have me but you wanted him, Nick. You lost me that day and it was a huge mistake didn't kick your butt from my shover. But now I' thinking clearly, so get out *I looked angrily at him, but more I was angry on myself because I was weak*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shook head when I saw how you get off me and start to yell. This is surpise for me. Your yells hurt me a lot, because now my heart was open for you and you so hurt me. I took walked to your bathroom and took my robe, put it on and pout looking at you, tears rolling down my face, all body shaking, wet hair. I looked like homeless puppy, hurt till my deepest corner of my heart. I couldn't tell a word or movie from where I stood looking at you and feeling how my heart bleeds in my chest. All I wanted to do just to kill myself. This feeling ate me so much. I even couldn't breath anymore and just cought air. I know I won't feel good anymore. But I somehow told few words for you before leaving*
Fine.... You won't see me anymore... And prepare your black clothes. Funeral is coming soon.
*I turned from you and walked from your room to hallway feeling so hurt*
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down