Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January (I PART)

Go down

January (I PART) Empty January (I PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-01-14, 15:26

‎January 7

*Alice came home, angry as usual. She walked into a room in the house and saw a big glass vase that costed Lestat lots of money, Alice got so angry that she walked over and knocked the vase down.. And there was a big crash with all the small pieces of glass all over the ground*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I was quietly working on my bank accounts as usual. Night was really silent, maybe all people went to sleep finally and now I coldn't hear any cars on roads or see anybody. But my silent night was disturbed as I heard glass crashing in home. I stood up very fast and went to hallway to see who is causing such noise. After few minutes I was already in room where Alice stood with that broken vase I bought for thousand dolllars. My mind went blank, I started to feel anger with my blood flowing to cheek. I stopped and frowned looking at her*
What that suppose to mean?
Alice De Vino Umm.. *Alice looked at him* nothing? *i stepped back and another vase fell down as I look at you, and once again.. It was a really expensive vase.. As it crashed on the floor, all the beautiful colours on the vase crashed into small pieces, I then look back at you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wanted to catch that vase falling, but I fell on the ground and hurt my hands onto small pieces of vase* Damn! *I frowned more looking at my bloody hands and another dead vase* ALICE!! Would you mind stop breaking these vases? I paid not one hundred for them, but thousands!!!
Alice De Vino Make me!? *i grabbed another vase and threw it on the ground and as I did that the shelf at the side knocked down as all the little shelf's fell down and the vases crashing* um.. That was not me?.. *i tried to get out of the trouble*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I lifted hand to catch flying vase, but it again crashed into shelf fool of many things. I growled and stood up slowly. Then grabbed your hands and shook you* You should pour your anger somewhere else, not on my vases. You will never pay for them such money as they do.
Alice De Vino ‎*i push you at the wall and growl at you* don't you dare shake me again !! Got that?! And I can break what I want! *Alice walked into another room with vases and I smiled as I walked in*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs How dare you to push me to the wall, young one! *that sounded like Marius words, but I ran after you and catched you by arms again. I whispered to your ear* You really wouldn't like to meet Marius or Armand... And I can tell them what you went mad...Elders can destroy you very easily...
Alice De Vino ‎*i started trying to pull my hands away from you and I started squealing because you caught me by my arms so hard* let me go!!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I eld you more stronger* No, I won't let you untill you calm down. Better talk to me what happened than break things around all home. It's your home too, not only mine. So happened to you that you are so angry? *I again thought of Marius and Armand. If they were hear they would help me. Now I must calm you all by my own*
Alice De Vino ‎*i growled at you again* let me go now!!! *i squealed again by the pain from you squeezing my arm* let me go!! *i look at your eyes and growl at you. I then kick you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*As you kicked me, I let go of your hands and sat on the floor looking how you will break my precious vases* DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MORE MESS IN HOME!!!!! *I shouted angry at you and started to beat floor with hands from anger*
Alice De Vino ‎*i gave you a kick in the hip and crashed more vases and pictures of the family and growled as I do it* you can't stop me!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my anger grew with eevery picture and vase falling on the floor. And with my anger I stopped controlling my powers, in a second a flaming wall appeared in front of you and I couldn't stop it from anger* Now look what you made me do!!
Alice De Vino ‎*i gasped and fell back with fear, then I looked at you and started moving back with my arms thinking about that you could do it to me too..*
January 8 at 6:04pm · Like
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I tried to put off fire but my powers didn't work from such stress* I can't stop it!! Bring water or something to get rid of this fire. *I again tried to use my power, but I couldn't*
Alice De Vino ‎*I laughed a bit and then started to walk out pushing books that Lestat Loves into the fire..*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I slowly stood up and rose an eyebrow. Books? I really don't care about them* Books? These are Louis books, not mine. *I left you in flames and went to take some water with buckets to extinguish the fire. I came back with water and started to pour it on fire*
Alice De Vino ‎*I looked at you doing it and I got thirsty and went into the kitchen and got myself some blood in a cup and drank it.. And I smiled to myself, proud of what I did..*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I run few more times to bathroom for water and I extinguish all fire. Room looks awful and I frown at it. So I call for few servants to take care of all this mess. Lujis du Lakas surely will be mad that Alice burned his books* Little devil!! Where are you? You burned Louis books and he will be mad at you now.
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice got scared when Lestat said 'where are you?' So alice ran out towards the door*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I heard your steps in kitchen and ran there, but you were already gone. I just found bottle of blood left on table. I put that bottle again to fridge and sat next to table. Hmmmm... I was thinking how to punish you, and thought about putting you to room full of rats. But I had to ask Louis to catch them*
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice stopped at a tree and told herself not to return..* I'm not going back.. Lestat is going to punish me... *she laughed to herself..* he won't find me? ....right?...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I heard you talking with yourself outsie and I went to window. I opened it and scanned where are you. I saw dark silhoutte next under tree and I yelled at you*
COME HOME! We have serious talk about tonight's mess!
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice wouldn't listen to Lestat.. And stayed at the tree, she closed her eyes in fear when she heard Lestat.. And she whispered to herself..* he won't come near me... He won't hurt me...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I growled and frowed looking at you in distance. What I decided was to catch you and bring home. I jumped from window, it was first floor so easily put my legs on earth. I ran in preternatural speed at you and grabbed you by neck, holding you tightly*
Now, little missy, you won't run away so easily from me, do you? WHO WILL BUY NEW BOOKS FOR LOUIS AND NEW VASES, HUH?!!!
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice squealed and grabbed his hand trying to pull him away from her* no I won't !!! Let me go you Freak!! *Alice showed her fangs and growled*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs FREAK?!! How dare you call me freak?!! *I felt how my fangs and nails get longer from anger and where I hold you started to run blood from your neck. I yelled at your ear*
I won't let you go unless you appologize for calling me freak and help me get books for Lujis du Lakas. Plus you broke my all favorite vases!! It's not nice to do such things in your own home.
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice squealed again* No leave me alone!! I'm not apologising and I'm not buying books!! So leave me alone you freak!!!!!
*Alice let out a growl as she was staring at lestat*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my eyes narrowed and I started to pull you home*
You do mistake, young one. I'm not kidding when this goes about our home. Or I'll put in room full of rats, or you will clean all mess you did. Humans aren't so fast you know. Better be nice and listen to your FREAK DADDY!
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice tried to pull back and with all her strength she pulled back as some of her skin came off on your hand and she grabbed a knife and stuck it into your chest* grrr Leave me ALONE! I don't like rats and I'm not going back until you apologise !! *she started growling*
19 hours ago · Like
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I opened mouth to say something, but you put knife into my heart. I let go off your neck and fell on earth holding knife. You did the same as my Klaudija de Lionkūr did once to me. I slowly took off knife from my chest and stared how blood flowed down my shirt on the ground. It was a lot of blood. I barely could stand on my feet. But I stood somehow on my legs, swaying started to walk inside*
Now run where.....you want..... I'm....going.....to recover.....
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice got scared.. Lestat knew she was. She looked around and didn't know where to go.. She ran up a tree and put her arms around her legs and squealed in fear not knowing where to go...*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I saw who you got on tree and I swaying walked home to find my lover, blood was flowing out of me, so I made all floor dirty and fell on my knees again, I couldn't movie more, just lay on floor and wait for Louis to come home faster*
Alice De Vino ‎*Alice wanted to apologise but she was afraid Lestat and Louis would hurt her.. So she stayed on the tree and looked down*

‎*after Alice put knife into my heart, I went inside, but it was so hard to walk, I fell on the floor and watched how blood flowed from my chest on floor. Even my skin healed fast, the wound was too deep to heal fast, I couldn't movie or think anything just said silently*
Louis...... help me.....
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I hear Lestat's voice at the door...it smells...BLOOD!*Lestat....*I go to him and I see him on the floor bleeding* LESTAT!! *I come to him scared* Lestat....what happend? Lestat please tell me something....Lestat *I try to cover the hurt*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my hands tremble, my all body tremble as I lose blood fast. All I do is to stare at you without sound. I catch breath slowly and try to catch your leg*
Alice.......she.......killed.....me....
*I whisper slowly to you trying to stop bleeding, but my wound doesn't heal as I want. I can lose too much blood and die*
Louis DePointe DuLac No, please Lestat have to fight! *I say scared* Lestat drink from me, and save you, I beg you....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wish I could tell you that you can't stop blood from. All I drink from you will be out of my body soon.
My heart was beating so painfully I closed my eyes and tried to catch air, but it was hard. I felt how my body becomes like mummy's and I felt thirst too, but was too weak to bite you*
I........ Louis....... I......
Louis DePointe DuLac LESTAT SAY SOMETHING! *I take my shirt off.....wait....with my blood the hurt will heal soon and then he will can drink...*I bite my hand and put in on your chest over the hurt that is starts to close fastly, I look at him, he is really tired and with the other hand I caress his cheek* It will be all ok, Lestat. Trust me....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I slowly open my eyes and see your scared face. Your bleeding hand is on my chest so I try to say something, but I still speak. Luckily your blood starts to heal my wounds and blood stops filling from my chest. Just I lost much blood and again close eyes starting to feel a little better. Now I need just blood to recover*
Oh..... Louis..... Thank you....
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat...you have to drink from me....Late you will rest and you will tell me all what happened *I say crying. I catch you and I drive you to our bedroom and I lay you on the bed* Please, Lestat...drink from me *I extend my neck to you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*with all left strength in my body I slowly lifted my hand and grabbed your neck roughly taking you to my mouth. I looked like real mummy, clothes were laying on me like on a stick. I bit your neck very strong and hard that blood flowed into my mouth like wave of passion. All I needed it was blood and I took it from you holding you stronger and stronger with every second, my body again started to become rosy and full*
Louis DePointe DuLac L...Lestat....mmmm I...please stop....I need breath..*I say with my eyes closed and caresing your hair* My love...now you're fine *I say smiling*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I can't stop drinking from you because I still feel thirsty and hold you more closer to me drinking your blood so roughly. I felt that my body recovered, but I couldn't stop even you begged for me to stop. I forget that you are vulnerable and fragile vampire, I forget everything around me*
Louis DePointe DuLac L..Lestat, Lestat stop *I feel so tired and I try to move you away from me* Lestat.....st...stop...please.....*I finnaly fall in inconcece
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*only when you start to pull me away from you I understand that I too too much blood and in one movement I let go of you and lay on back breathing hard and fast. My mind is empty and head is spinning from too much blood* Louis..... Ohhhh.....
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I fall on the bed unconscious, you had too much from me*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I slowly stand up from floor all bloody and messed up. My poor Louis is laying on sofa so weak. I took too much from him. So I go to kitchen and take two bottles of blood for him, come back after few minutes and sit next to you*
Baby, open eyes. I brought you some blood to recover.
Louis DePointe DuLac mmmmm wh...what? Les....tat? is you? I feel so weak....I want sleep...so weak....*I close my eyes again but I try to open them*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take your head and help you sit down. Open bottle and put it to your nose that you could smell it and feel wish to drink*
I took too much from you, now please drink, you will get better too. Take it my love, you saved me, I will save you too.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I open my mouth and I start to drink a little, but when the blood goes into my mouth I start to drink faster* Mmmmmm
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I hold bottle for you that you could drink easier and I smile looking at you. Now you started to drink faster and it made calmer that you are getting again old Louis*
Yes, drink my love, drink. You need it.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I still drink but now I can open my eyes and I look at your eyes. My body is getting hot thanks the blood you give me* Mmmm *My hand tries to caress you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take a look at your open eyes and kiss them gently. You look better with every second, so I smile. And kiss your hands which try to touch me*
Drink, my love. Hugs will wait. You still need to drink more blood.

January 16

Lestat Roi des Menteurs I know which buttons to click that you would be in top of all pleasures.
Louis DePointe DuLac oh please stop *I cover my ears with hands*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take your hands from your ears and whisper to one of them* I wish I could feel human food... I woul spill some starwberry marmelade on your anus and would lick it all....
Louis DePointe DuLac LESTAT! what are you saying? Mon Dieu....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*laughs* Oh, but I would do that if I could feel strawberry flavour. Maybe I should spill blood?... Oh vodka?... and put my tongue inside....
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I blush more* bl..blood? in my anus? please, Lestat don't say such things. I don't think that you'll do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Give me blood and I'll do. I want to make you scream my name on all Paris.
Louis DePointe DuLac you won't get it, Lestat. I don't scream. *laughs* I won't give you any blood, Brat Prince.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I start to cry loud like drama queen* You don't love me if you don't want to get all pleasures from me!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh please, Lestat....don't cry *I hug you* don't cry love
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Ahhhhh!!!! *I scream crying more and more loud and hit your back with hands* You don't love me!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac I love you, Lestat, I love you sweety, don't cry love. *I hug you again*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I move trying to get from your hug and cry into your ear loud, I want to make more noise so I start to choke from lack of air and cry more*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I cover your mouth with my hand* SSsshhhhh don't cry Lestat and please, I beg you, for love of God, don't scream again
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I bite your hand and scream like wolf in raspberry bush. Even my dog Louisette and cat Dolly come to see who is screaming in home like this*
Louis DePointe DuLac Auch! *I look my hand that is bleeding* Lestat....why did you do this? you hurt me....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You hurt me too!! *I sit on floor and start to shake my legs and arms. My dog starts to howl, cat to mew, and I scream.*
Louis DePointe DuLac what do you want from me Lestat? just say it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*dog starts to bark loud and cat starts to drag your pants with nails* I don't know!!! You drove me mad!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat, please, what do you want from me? please stop, sshhh *I take your hands* look at my eyes, calm down and...say me what do you want from me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my dog bites you in butt and growl trying to rip your pants off* You started, you should know. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *I start to laugh when I see my puddle biting your but*
Louis DePointe DuLac stupid dog....*I move him away from me* ok is this what you want? *I take all my clothes off and I cut my neck* So take what you want
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Ohhhh... *I look how you take clothes.* My my. if it isn't Louis The Naked One. My dog knows wnat to do to you: bite your pants that you would get naked.
Louis DePointe DuLac ha-ha-ha. Won't you do anything? ok I'll dress myself again and I'll go...maybe Armand will want something from me *I say with an evil smile*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I frown and start to scream again. dog to bark, cat to mew* YOU WON'T GO TO THAT STUPID IMP!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac oh, really? but if you don't want anything, I'm sure he will want it. See you Lestat *I laugh to myself*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I grab your leg and don't let you walk. Tears again run down my cheeks, my all face is bloody* I said you won't go to that pyromaniac imp!!! I better will die!!! *I take sharp knife from my pocket and put it to my throat* I will slide it cross if you will leave me!
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat leave it, please. I won't leave you I promise I only was joking. Please Lestat.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I put knife again into my pocket and hold on your leg like a dog* You can't make love with that imp. He is evil and mad. He doesn't have dog or cat like me. He is ugly and spoiled child, not like me. And drama queen too.
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat... I won't go with him, I promise. Please get up, come on Lestat *I extend my hands to you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I grab your hands ans stand up, hug you by waist and put head on your shoulder* That imp is imp. I hate him. You can't sleep with him, it would be bad for you and especially for me.... I will throw him from roof again if he will touch you. Marius too. They both are freaks.
Louis DePointe DuLac Mon Dieu Lestat...don't worry I won't go with them I promise. I'm only yours, only yours *I say kissing you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Then why say such things? Their masonic lodge is all freaks, I hate them all and I won't obey their rules. I don't want you to go to them. You are just mine. *I kiss your neck* Better help me to wash my face.
Louis DePointe DuLac Yes, I'm yours. Come on to wash your face *I kiss your forehead* come on babe
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take your hand and take you to my bathroom where stands bath and douche.* I have pear smell liquid soap with plastic turtles inside. Take it and wash my face. It will smell good.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I take the liquis soap and I start to wash yourself* close your eyes love
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I smile smelling soap and close your eyes as you ask me.* It's a pleasure to be taking care of you... Mmmmm.. I feel like in spa.
Louis DePointe DuLac yes, yes, close your mouth *I still wash your face* now I'm going to wash with water
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I close mouth, but not for long. I smile as you wash my face, I again feel fresh and clean, just my shirt is dirty from blood* I need to change clothes too... I got dirty.
Louis DePointe DuLac ok love, go and change your clothes what are we going to do later?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No, Louis. I want you to take me clothes. I want to see in what you want to see me. *I take towel and clean my face. So fresh... * I will let you to dress me.
Louis DePointe DuLac No, Lestat, I'm not your servant. Dress yourself is easy, take pants and a sweater
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I pout and hit hands to bath* How can you say such things?! I want you to chose me clothes and undress me and you do this to me! I will start to cry again.
Louis DePointe DuLac Mon Dieu it's like a child *I go to the bedroom and I take black pants and blue sweater* come here *I say while I undress you and dress you again with the clothes that I chose for you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*while you undress me, I touch my manhood in underwear and smile happy from tickling feeling. Then I look at blue sweater you dressed me and think how I look like* Sweater?.... Hmmmm.... I look like rat eater. *I take a look at mirror and think*
Louis DePointe DuLac You're perfect Lestat, you don't look like rat eater
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Mmmmmm... but I feel strange.... *I unzip my pants and take my fellow out looking at huge mirror. I close eyes and let out long moan. I start to play with Him and look what reaction it will cause on you*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I blush and turn* oh Lestat.....
Louis DePointe DuLac please stop...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I smile seeing you blush. Oh god, I on purpose start to play faster and look at you. I rise my other hand and turn you again to me to see how big It got from your blush*
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat....what are you doing? please...I...*I look down blush* Why are you playing with...with...me?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm playing with...Him. You are just watcher. Ohhhhh how I feel good... Oh God... *I get closer to you and moan in your ear looking at mirror at us both. Your blush makes me even hotter* I know you like this....
Louis DePointe DuLac N...no...I....I don't like....oh please *I cover my eyes with hands* I'll go to the living room, when you finish say it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You aren't going anywhere mister. *I open drawer and take bottle full of transparent liquid. On it it wrote "HOT". I put some of this liquid on my fellow and let out longer moans feeling how my manhood gets hot from this special liquid* Oh god... I just needed this.... oh god I'm in heaven!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac Mon Dieu, Lestat what is it that bottle? hot? This is for....manhoods? buaj *I drop the bottle on the floor* Lestat, I know that you're enjoying but please, finish your work
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I frown as you drop bottle* Clumsy Louis... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... it's so hot now... I think I'm gonna burn... It's for any part of body.... You put it on and you feel hot....very hot.... ohhhhhhh....ohhhh..... it's a heaven....
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*My body is getting hot listening you but I turn* Please Lestat....finish
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I play a little more and reach my climax, I cum on mirror and scream loud from pleasure that anybody in home can hear me on top of pleasure* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! It's sooooooooo....hoooooooooooot.... Oh my god!!!!! *my body all shivers from pleasure and you staring at me* Now clean mirror with tongue, Louis.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I turn to you* What? I'm not your slave Lestat. I won't do that, not in this.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I know you want it. Come on. You don't need to be slave to do this. I want to see you worshiping me. *I put my still hard fellow again in pants and zip it* I will start to cry so loud that your ear will blow if won't do that.
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat I won't do that *I say with tears in my eyes* what happens? why have I to do such thing?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I open mouth to scream, but take a look at your tears* Because I like torture other. I'm Scorpio, I like rough things. You mean you never read my horoscope? Plus it's sexy to see you licking my cum...on mirror... My Cum, not anybody's just mine.
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat please, don't say that you like torture me, I love you, *I cry and move away from you* No....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm a little bit sadistic, Louis. I thought you know me better. *I touch my cum on mirror with one finger and and lick it* Tasty.... *I take again and put my finger into your mouth rougly* Even when I love I like to torture.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I close my mouth* I won't lick it, Lestat. I don't deserve be tortured like this.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis what I have to do if I need to see suffering? I so love you that I what to hurt you. I am not very gentle you know. I never was for my prays or...you. I already did horrible things for you. I want to give pain for you. *I put my head on your shoulder and roughly bite your neck*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I feel how you bite me and I close my eyes strongly* Lestat...please....stop....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I bite you few more time and lift my hed from your neck* Yes?...
Louis DePointe DuLac Don't go on with Lestat you're scaring me *I try to move away from you* Please *I say crying*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I grab you by neck and pull close to me again* I can chain you to bed and make love with you all night untill you will be tired of me. You know you can't run away from me. I will find you anywhere.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I'm scared listening you* Lestat....you scare me...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm uncontented!!! I can masturbate here all night and I won't be contented! What am I suppose to do?! *I hiss on you and grab you by shoulder, pull you to my room and push you on my bed. I stand and look at you frowning* I suppose to be scray, Louis.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I lay on the bed but I try to get up* Lestat, please, stop it....you don't have to do this...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stand and stare at you thinking what to do. and remember Ikue Evans room. Where are pole to strip, chains, and other torturing things in sex* You want to see God of sex? I know one place... where you can find anything you wish for sex. It's demon's Ikue room.
Louis DePointe DuLac No....please Lestat...leave me alone, I beg you...*I try to run away from you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I catch you by arm and hold strongly* You won't run away from me. You just simply can't. *I sit you on chair and put handcuffs on your arms to chair* That's better you will listen to me now.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I look at you scared, you're not Lestat....Oh Mon Dieu.....I bite my lower lip*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take another chair and put in front of you. I sit on it and unbutton your sweater* That's better. It's very hot here. You should take your clothes, my love. *I take off your sweater and shirt, now you sit half naked. And I walk around you thinking what to do with you this night* Tell me what to do with you?
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I'm more scared now....* I don't know what are you planning Lestat, but....please, don't hurt me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs A vampire who begs for mercy... Ha! *I open one drawer and take thing like this: http://www.sexystyle.lt/produktas/sekso-zaislai/analiniai-zaislai/analiniai-kamuoliukai/cowgirl-s-tooltime.html/
Now we will see how you will scream from pleasure.
Louis DePointe DuLac Mon Dieu...Lestat stop with this, please. I don't want it into my body, I don't want Lestat!
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat no.....please...don't do it, free me Lestat please, I love you *I say crying*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Your body is mine. I can do whatever I wish and I wish to play with you. *I rip from you pants and underwear. Now you are complitely naked. My smile gets wide and I take the same bottle I used for myself. Not waiting for anything I put some liquid on toy and slide it into your anus.* Now you should feel heat like I felt....and pleasure... *I start to move toy*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I'm scared, Lestat is mad.....Lestat has never treat me like this....I feel how this horrible thing is into my body...It hurts a little but I feel some heat...what is this? I look at Lestat a second and then I close my eyes strongly*
Louis DePointe DuLac Les..tat please...stop it, please....*I say closing my eyes* I don't want this....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my face smiles devilish to you and I move toy faster looking at you*
You know I won't stop. I will continue. *I take some of the same liquid and put it on your manhood, rub it and wait for you to feel heat*Mmmmmm.... You will see what I can do to you. You will be thanking me for this later.
Louis DePointe DuLac mmmmmm *I feel my body really hot but I don't want moan, I want he stops....I feel as a bitch...I don't like it*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I come closer to you and kiss you on lips roughly. Then I start to undress me, I take off that sweater and pants and underwear. My fellow is already hard so I moan a little into your ear and start to thrust toy again*
Louis DePointe DuLac mmmm *I kiss you back feeling your tongue inside my mouth I start to enjoy this, and then I see you naked as me* Lestat....*I whisper*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes, Louis? What is it? *I thrust harder and with other hand I play with my fellow. I know you are feeling heat and pleasure just don't know why don't show me this* Tell me what you feel? I can play harder with you if you wish.
Louis DePointe DuLac I...I feel heat in my body....please....my body burns...I need to....mmmmmm I feel heat....*I say moaning* Lestat....what...happens?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Oh goody! You feel heat! It's very good! *I take your fellow in my hand and start to rub it and play with it hard* Ohhhh how I love to see you in this condition! You are my slave....my prisioner....
Louis DePointe DuLac Slave?.....prisioner? I...I thought I was your lover, your partner...*I say moaning feeling hotter while you play with my manhood*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs All in one. and this moment you are my prisioner, my slave, weaker person. *I squeeze your manhood stronger and kiss you on ear. I play with your manhood and thrust toy at one time making you crazy* You will be happy after this, you'll see...
Louis DePointe DuLac MON DIEU! I'll die...I feel really hot...please Lestat finish....*I say while my climax is coming* Lestat...Lestat...............
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I work harder on your fellow and anus. I also feel hot as you moan and shiver to hot next to me, but I'll finish in your mouth. >Very Happy Oh yes, in your precious mouth* Yes... you'll finish, you will finish and I will lick all tasty cum.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*My climax is really near....it's here...here...HERE!* LESTAT! *I cum and I only can pant and moan*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I make few more thrust and I lean to your wet fellow and put it in my mouth licking all cum and closing eyes from pleasure* Mmmmmm... you are so tasty. And I can't imagine how you didn't want to lick mine... *I lick last few drops and take a look at your happy face*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I close my eyes, I'm tired but after few seconds I look at you* Lestat...I beg you, free me...I feel pain in my arms, please my love.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm near my climax too. You should content me too. *I stand up and get closer to you* Suck it, I want you to suck it and taste me, 'cause it's so sexy. Please.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I open my mouth taking your manhood to my mouth and I start to lick it*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I close eyes and let out moan. It feel so good to feel your tongue making me hot. I can feel it coming, I feel it so close* Don't stop Louis, don't stop my love, you will taste it soon.... very soon... ahhhhhhhhh......
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I close my eyes when your cum is inside my mouth, I only can lick all your cum, when I finish I look at you* Now, free me Lestat.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shiver all when I feel I cum in your mouth, my body gets so hot, that I scream loud your name, everyone can hear my voice in home. And when you let it go, I take it from your mouth and open eyes to look at you* Ok, now you can be free. You made me very happy. *I take jey and unlock handcuffs for you* Now you are free, my love.
Louis DePointe DuLac I...I should take a bath oh my arms...*I caress my right arm that pains me* What are you going to do now Lestat?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at you as I start to dress* Little pain didn't kill anybody. I'm going to watch you bah of course. *a devilish smile appears on my face* I want to admire your body.
Louis DePointe DuLac I think you have admirated it enough *I say* I'm going to take a bath, maybe you can hide all these....sado-maso toys...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take my toys and smile to you* I am going to wash them...for next time. And you can bath alone, I'll wait, my love.
Louis DePointe DuLac ok, see you later...sado-maso-freak *I go to the bathroom and take my bath*

Januray 18

Lestat Junior de Lionkūras Don't call me Lestat. It's my papa's name. Call me Junior ok?
Louis DePointe DuLac oh, ok. Sorry, Junior.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras You are my father's lover, right? *I blush from word "lover" and look down shyly* And my brother at the same time?
Louis DePointe DuLac I think so dear one *I say and smile gently* I'm his partner but he has gone, maybe to hunt
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras Yes, my father is always doing something... I'm left all alone. *starts to cry* He so wanted me, but doesn't find time to talk with me....and my mother hell knows where... Only aunts and uncles visit me.
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh darling, don't cry, please *I hug you gently* sshh don't worry, come to my home and late you will can see Lestat.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I hide my face in your hair and sob* Yes...yes... we can go to your home. I feel hungry. Let's go to kitchen, I will take some apples and put my golden coat on and we can go. I want to walk outside.
Louis DePointe DuLac Ok, dear go to your kitchen I'll wait here for you and then we'll go to my home *I smile* go, dear.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I let go of you and walk to kitchen. It's like always. Nothing to eat. Just blood, and now I don't wish blood. I look a little around tables and find few apples and ice-cream in fridge. Walking from kitchen I take my golden coat and put it on. I start to eat ice-cream and walk back at you*
Ok. I'm done, we can go. Oh!
*I take my backpack and put it on my shoulder. I have some books inside*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I smile gently again looking at you* Come on dear, let's go to my home, we can talk all night if you want and we can wait for your father *I say driving him home, after some minutes we are in front of the door* come in Junior.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I nod and eat all apples coming with you, but I still feel very hungry. Probably I will need to drink blood for more energy. I step to your door and smile gently, then I open door and come i. It's very beautiful and more comfortable than at my home. I take off my backpack and put it on the table next to door* You live in very beautiful place. I like here... But do you have some food...or blood? I am still very weak. I read books for few days and didn't eat anything at all.
Louis DePointe DuLac Yes Junior Lestat keeps some blood for us in the kitchen, come, I'll guide you. *I drive him to the kitchen, I open the fridge and take a bottle and a glass. I warm the blood and extend the glass to you* If you need more just say, dear
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I nod* My father probably keeps blood in many place, but I drink just at home. Sometimes I don't drink or eat for many days and nobody cares about me. *I follow you to kitchen and sit on chair looking around. I thank you for this glass of blood and drink it hungrily* I would like more, I'm really hungry. *I feel shame that I ask for blood and blush looking down*
Louis DePointe DuLac Don't blush, dear one *I say filling the glass again and extending it to you* take it, Junior. You feel really thirsty
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I drink it all hungrily once more and lick my fangs. I still feel shy and start to look in my pockets. I find some candy and put it on table, I start to eat them and take a look at you* I'm sorry. I'm very hungry. Please next to me. I want to know more about my father. Even I live with him, I don't see him often.
Louis DePointe DuLac we will go to the living room and we can sit on sofas we will be more confortable *I guide him to the living room* please sit Junior. What do you want to know about your father, dear?
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I finish my candy and throw papers to rubbish bin and follow you to living where I sit on soft sofa and get comfortable, but shy in new place. All things that surround me take interest in me, but I look just at you* I want to know if he talks about me, I want to know if he cares about me....or I am....alone in this world... *tears again start to run my face*
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh dear...don't cry *I sit next to you and hug you* of course he talks about you a lot, and he cares about you. Maybe you don't see him but well...you know how is Lestat is...as a child. I live with him and sometimes I don't see him in two or three nights. He loves you, he is your father. And I love you too, you're not alone.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I shiver from your hug because nobody hugs me at all.* At least he remembers such creature like me. I know that he lives at two places at once: in Sang Eternel home where I was born, and with you, but as I said I don't see him much. Others just tell me about him.... and that demon Ikue Evans always wants to rape me when we are alone at home... I'm scared... *your hair seduses me and I put head on your shoulder smelling them. I kiss your neck suddenly and feel shyness for this again*
Louis DePointe DuLac He won't rape you junior, don't worry. Yes Lestat lives in two places but he is here more often. And don't worry for that Ikue, he won't hurt you *I feel how you kiss my neck and look at you shy* don't be shy Junior *I caress his cheek* this is your home if you want
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I blush as you caress my cheek, but I look directly into your green eyes and blink same as my father* No...Ikue is evil, he can rape me very easily.... Ohhh... Sometimes I think I don't have home, nobody welcomes me as you do. Everyone just wants to take me from my books and took me to nightly life. It's hard to live with vampires when they want to have fun at night and I want to sleep. *I touch your face with my warm hand* You are so beautiful, Louis...
Louis DePointe DuLac I won't let him rape you Junior, trust me. And Lestat either, you have to trust me. I won't take you from whatever you wish, your books. You are welcome here, always you want *I smile gently looking at you*
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I kiss you on lips gently and get back fast from you* Your beauty seduces me... I'm sorry, I just did this because I wanted to... *I close eyes and shiver* I trust you, Louis, I really do... you have very good heart, my father was so unhappy without you. I felt that in mommy's belly... My mother! *I gasp as I remembered her and put my hands on my face as I start to cry uncontrolblly*
Louis DePointe DuLac Don't apologize, Junior...it's all ok. I'm very happy with Lestat too but sometimes he...*I look at you crying* no, no, no...don't cry *I hug you* I'm not your mother but I can protect you
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras My mther...she can't protect me too.... Only if you would know in what hell I live, only if you would know who my mother is and how I was made you would cry too, Louis. *I hold you stronger and cry harder*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I hug you strongly* I know dear....Lestat told me, but I don't mind how you were created, you have a good heart and you're very nice *I smile gently* I will protect you Junior, I promise
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I lift my head and look at you* I don't have that strength you, vampires, have. I can only read mind and to some spells like my mother. I'm immortal, but I can be killed like simple human. I am scared to live because I never know when I can be killed by Elders or other vampires. and that new Lestat's daughter Alice.... she almost killed me one day...
Louis DePointe DuLac No, nobody will hurt you cause if someone want hurt you first will have to kill me, and I'm not easy to kill *I smile gently* Don't be scared, love, me and Lestat will protect you, trust me *I kiss his forehead*
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I wrap my arms around your waist giving you my warmth. And comfort myself next to you* If I am safe in your arms, I want to know more about your kind. Tell how you hunted many years ago, and now? Am I only one who feels guilt after dinner? Or I could live without blood at all?
Louis DePointe DuLac Well when Lestat made me...it's difficult to explain...my mortal heart didn't die, vampires call me "the inmortal with mortal passions" I hunted rats, dogs, chikens...but I decided kill murderes, now I hunt murderers and I feel good.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras You truly have human heart, I can feel it. My witch sences say so. *I put my head on your heart and listen to it's beat* My father also kills murderers, and all know about rats, I read your book "Interview with the vampire", I read my dad's works too. I couldn't kill animals. I have a white bunny Ikue gave me for Christmas and I cant hurt him. I just kill stupid girls who wants only sex and money from me.
Louis DePointe DuLac Mon Dieu...that book....*I look at you* You have a good heart Junior, live with who and what you want and don't fear to live. You can stay here all the time you want, I'll be happy and Lestat too *I say smiling and caressing his cheek* feel at home
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras Yes, your book. I had to read it. all vampires read it, dear. But I can't live here. I was born in Sang Eternel mansion and I will die there. I never know when my mother will be home, I...so...so...miss her... *I again start to cry* I was taken from her when I was born...and I was really bad till her death. Only now I understand what she means for me.
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh please don't cry again please...I beg you *I look at you worried* stay here this night, only this night, please. Don't go now...please
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I wipe my face* Yes, I can stay this night. Nobody will miss me. I can already feel my father coming here. We have strong relations, very strong. If he is nagry I start to cry, if he is sad I also cry, if he is hurt, I feel it too. I felt pain in my heart when Alice hurt him with knife. I can feel when he makes love with you... I feel all he feels.I have his cells inside my body.
Louis DePointe DuLac D..do you really feel when we are....making love? *I blush* Oh Mon Dieu....
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras Yes, I feel that, all. And my....fellow... *I blushes like tomato* it gets hard and I need to do something... That's why I don't go outside much, I better stay in my room... getting rid of...hardness.
Louis DePointe DuLac eeehhhh I see...sorry Junior if I knew that...I would stop him. It has to be hard for you, sorry, I'm so sorry. *I blush and cover my face with hands*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*after some hours in bank I start to walk at Louis' home, I am angry and nervious about all arguing with stupid bank girl who knows nothing about money. But my sences start to show me that Louis isn't alone at home. MY SON IS WITH HIM. What the hell? I walk faster, like vampire and open door to Louis' home. I see my son in Louis embrace and them both chatting. I stop in between door and look nerviously at them*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I'm talking with Junior but I feel the presence of Lestat inside the house* Lestat! what a surprise, love. Look! Junior is here
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I let go of Louis and look down to be weakest here and say just hello to my father. I can feel his nerves and I crouch on sofa feeling scared that he cn start to yell at me or send home, which I didn't want to*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I look at both* Lestat...why don't you say hello to your son? *I say hugging Junior again*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis? How he get here? *I frown and come closer to this love place* I thought he was alone at home eating books. But as I see he is here....
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh come on Lestat is your son *I say hugging Junior who is blush* I invited him tonight, he is so cute, love. Oh Lestat....why didn't you say me that he can feel all you...all you do with me?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I let deep sign and control myself, so I talk quite calm* I know that he feels what I feel, but I won't control my life because he feels my orgasms and emotions. He must deal with it, 'cause this will continue all eternity. *I come and sit on table in front of you both* This makes you nervous, Louis?
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I blush* Yes, Lestat, sincerely this makes me nervous, he is a child *I say caressing his hair* I said him we can protect him, he will go tomorrow but I ask him to stay here tonight. Don't you mind, do you?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I roll eyes* He is grown up. *as I see Junior's sad eyes, I see Isabella in him. that makes me sad. I suddenly feel tears running from my eyes* Yes, he can stay here, we have one bed for him. *I come close to my son and kiss his forehead* He is very unhappy, Louis. More miserable than you.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I keep low profile as father kisses me. His tears bring tears on my face and we both are crying now. I know it's all about that woman who took our both hearts* I can keep you two alone. I took some books to read in my backpack... *blushes* You can do whatever you want, don't think about me feeling and knowing that.
Louis DePointe DuLac He only needs feel love, Lestat. *I say caressing his cheek* let me give him my love for a moment, I love you but now he needs me, he needs you, he needs us. No, Junior don't go. Stay here with us please *I hug Junior again* stay here, sweety
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I hug Louis and wipe my tears on his shirt* Ok. I will stay if you want, Louis, but my dad is very nervious and I feel also nervious. *my hands tremble as I hug you* I don't want daddy to get angry at me even I can keep low profile.
Louis DePointe DuLac Your father won't get anger with you Junior, I promise or...he won't have fun in much time *I say smiling*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I frown looking at Louis* Why you do this to me? You know sex is everything to me, Louis. *I touch Junior's face and caress it* You know, Louis, I can't hurt my son, I love him too much, I so wanted to have my own son all life. And that crazy doctor made mirackle from my vampiric cells and human's too.
Louis DePointe DuLac I know, I know Lestat. He only need our love *I smile gently* and the other question...I will feel bad is he can feel your hardness and excite....poor him *I hug him protective*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss Junior's head* He can feel it, but he got used to it very fast. He never says anything about that, he is silent like rat under broom at home. *I kiss Louis cheek* Let's get him bath to relax and he will feel better. I know what it is for him to feel my erections and have guilt for Isabella....ohhh...she was my wife....my love...
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I smile as I hear bath and blush from my father's words. I already got used to my erection during my father's fun* Don't worry, Louis about me, ok? I am used to that thing between my legs to be hard. It's not so bad for me.
Louis DePointe DuLac I know, Lestat, I know....Junior would you like to take a bath? maybe I can help you if you want dear
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras I'm too shy to undress myself in front of you Louis. *I blush even more* I will take it alone, just show me where I could find it. You and daddy can make some love, I won't peek.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes, Louis. *I clap with hands* We can make some love and Junior will relax in bath. I know you have also sweet smelling soap, Lou. *I hug my son and rub his back* Everything is ok, dear. I love you my angel. *I kiss his head*
Louis DePointe DuLac Oh...*I blush* no, I can't...no Lestat not if your son is here
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I promise I won't scream loud. *I smile devilish* Well, we will see. I give hand for Junior and let him stand up* Sometimes I'm loud, sometimes I'm silent like a grave.
Lestat Junior de Lionkūras ‎*I blush from such father's words ans stand up* I will find that bath, I see you two need some privacy. Good night...brother or father-inlaw, Louis. And father? Have fun. *I wink to you both and leave room for bath.
Louis DePointe DuLac yes, you're son of Lestat...
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down