Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February (I PART)

Go down

February (I PART) Empty February (I PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-02-15, 14:23

February 4

*I sit in a room of hotel. I had to leave home for some time and think of what is happening to me. My powers started to act wrong: one minute I sit still, another- fire starts to burn in room. I needed some help of others, older vampires who know more than me.
My eyes were following little fishes in aquarium as I started to think of Armand looking at red fish. I needed to find Armand to ask him for Marius. I needed help, so silently in my mind I called for Armand to come into hotel and talk to me for a little*
Armand Junge ‎*I walk down the streets watchingabsentmindedly the snowflakes as they fall continuously to the grund, forming a pure white layer. The silence had fallen over the city. Just a few humans walk hurried to their home. Suddenly I hear someone calling my name from distance and recognize Lestat's voice. Focusing my attention on the direction where the voice came from I find you in a room of a hotel. I get into the car and drive through snow until I reach the parking lot behind the hotel. I get out then enter the large building. After a few moments I stand in front of your door and ring the doorbell.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I knew he will come, because we talked million year ago and probably he misses me as much as I do. Just few minutes passed in silent as Armand rang on my door. From first I thought it was naughty kids from next room, but I saw Armand in my vision and I left fishes and went to open door. As I opened them I didn't know what to say, so just nodded and greet Armand in silent voice. I waved to come in because a long talk awaits*
Please, come in. It's not very luxurious place, but it's better to talk here than at my home where I get distracted easily.
Armand Junge ‎*I see the door opening then your flawless, pale face comes into the view. Moving inside in my vampiric way I reach the living room in an instant as I notice your welcoming gesture, not aying a word, waiting for you to speak first. Who cares about luxurious things right now when you seem so tormented? Shaking my head I reply in a low voice.* Lestat, there were worse places we have met and spoke in the past, so there is no need to apologize and try to give me explanations about your decision to meet me here. Though, I see that this moment you couldn't choose a better place.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*when you came inside this filthy hotel room, I closed door behind you and took a look over all room. Somehow I didn't care about better room, I just needed to talk deadly. To stay calm was very hard work, I was trying to control my trembling hands, but you could feel my nerves being exited too much. I sat down on bed and waved for you to sit on chair or wherever you wish. I had to start first, but I was trembling too much. Lifted my eyes from floor I looked at you and opened mouth to start talk*
Armand....I am again in trouble, that's why I called you to this hotel's room. I had so much to ask you. Well, I don't expect help from you, but maybe you will tell me something what I don't know...
Armand Junge ‎*You make efforts to seem calm and try hard to hide your emotions, but I can see it in your glance, feel it in your trembling voice. I push the chair close to the wall and take my seat on the chair, throw a short glance towards you as you lay on your bed, trying to feel comfortable.*
You know I will help you if I can, Lestat. We'll see together what troubles you so much that you needed to call me here. I hope that this private conversation will make you feel at least a bit better. *I rest my hands on my knees as I speak, an aura of deep calm surrounding me.* I will give you answers if I have knowledge about them.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wanted to scream and run in room shaking hands, but that would be too silly, so I took a look at you, but you could see that stress in my eyes very well. I was afraid that from my emotions, something will start to burn in this room. Yes, I have to tell you everything now.*
My dear Armand. I am sorry for what I have done to you. I will tell you what's wrong is with me.
*I sigh and stare at you worrying, trying to calm my emotions that nothing would start to burn in this room.*
You probably will think I got crazy like Nicolas, but these things are happening to me. First problem is with my powers. You will think that it is because I am nervious, but it happens when I am calm. You see...things around me start to flame for nothing, I wake up in bed flowing in air. I can't control my powers anymore. If I get nervous, things get worse. I can't stop flames anymore.
Second problem is with Something following me. I don't know what it is, but I near calling my name from darkness and fear. That Thing stalks me. All I think it's Death. Like I was followed by Devil, remember? It's same feeling. Tell me what's wrong with my powers.
*I stopped talking and felt my nerves getting so sensitive. Now you will think I am crazy. So I stopped talking and just waited for you to say something*
Armand Junge ‎*I listen to you paying attention to every word that comes out your mouth, patiently looking at you, crossing my hands together.* Dear Lestat, there is no need to apologize, but I am glad to see you here again, sharing your thoughts with me. Long time has passed until we two reached this level but I am glad it happened again. We always had our up and downs . You have always been a magnificent power of vampiric nature. *I shake my head lightly when you compare yourself to Nicolas.* Nicolas was a fragile, sensitive vampire . I don't know what force is actually chasing you, but allow me to be skeptical. I don't believe that Death is looking after you, for we know that vampires can be destroyed only through some certain circumstances, like fire and sunlight. On the other side, we , as creatures of darkness, are already dead. How would Death seek the dead ones? In these matters, you know more than me. I hope that there is not another creature who tries to manipulate you to reach their goal, like Memnoch was. Though, I can't forget the moment I saw Veronica's veil. It shocked me, even made me go into sunlight. All what I can do at the moment is to advise you not to let yourself overpowered by this force . And I am willing to help you, though I am afraid that these tormenting things are, again, inside you, like they were when you met Memnoch.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I looked at you listening and concentrating on your every word. I was drinking your knowledge like I drink blood. Your words about Death called me a little. It was logical that Death can't follow us, undead ones. So I had to understand who or what was calling my name from darkness. I thought about other vampire doing this, because I felt physical appearance after me, not some spirit.*
Death name was my hypotesis, I really don't know who or what is after me. Don't you think it can be other vampire disturbing my life? I feel physical presence near me, not spiritual. Maybe Death can have physical body like Devil did? But it's so silly to think that way. You are right, we are already dead so nobody or nothing can kill us anymore.
*I stopped for some time. I had to think about my words. I was too impatient about finding truth. I had to know everything now and this moment, but life wasn't so fast as my mind. I frowned and shivered from a little cold coming from old windows. I took a look around maybe I will see my stalker, but nothing, nothing at all. Just you and me in this little room.. After few minutes of looking around I again concentrated on you*
And what do you think about my powers? They are broken. I start to think that these two things are conennected. It started at same momemnt as this stalking. I talked with Pandora about this problem. She said maybe my powers are evoluting, changing, getting better. I started to look for Marius help, but no vampires could tell where he is.
Armand Junge ‎*While listening to you I frown a bit. Another vampire trying to destroy your life? You have many friends and there are many people who admire you, or are simply curious to meet you. I saw many of them coming to the Cathedral where you slept for long time, looking after you, trying to touch you after the experience you had with Memnoch and even before, when you pretended to be a rock star and performed on the stage in San Francisco. But there are also vampires who would like to see you destroyed. Vampires who are not happy with your existence. Vampires who consider you an arrogant brat , who haven’t forgotten you and the raising of the old Queen of the Damned, Akasha. A few vampires, but enough. Hidden enemies, seeking for rumors about you from shadows, not daring to come into view and confront you. A world full of friends, admirers and enemies. *
I have to admit, Lestat, we are not the only ones in this whole world. There are many vampires we haven’t met, vampires who would hardly reveal their identity. They hide their minds from us. You are saying that you feel a physical presence near you. But… though. I can’t believe that a vampire would make you ignite things from distance. But, if there are vampires who chase you in their minds, sending you flashes of thoughts, it is your reaction to what they do. You get irritated by their presence and ignite things. When I said that we are already dead, I just meant that Death can’t seek for the dead ones. This didn’t mean that no one can destroy us anymore. You know it very well, Lestat. There are things in this world that can destroy us physically. Like fire and sunlight. We are not invincible. Immortality is , for us, the vampires, something temporary. We are not angels or demons. We all will meet our end someday. *I speak, my mind wandering back in the past, when I went into sunlight. That day could be the last one of my existence. Also, I think further, at the ones I myself have destroyed with my hand. While speaking I see you looking around, distracted by your terrible feeling of being chased by a mysterious creature.*
I think that you are confused, Lestat. Confused, tormented and angry. You aren’t losing your powers. With age, vampires get stronger. *I stand up, get close to you, put both my hands on your shoulders, looking down into your eyes.* My old friend, we both know that you don’t need me to find Marius. You have found him so many times in the past without me. You even found him even when everybody thought that he remained a legend.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*You kept silent for a long, so my curiosity wanted to know about what you thinking. I used my Mind Gift and heard about my friends and enemies you thinking. It really interested me and I started to think too. I tried to remember what enemies I have, but in my mind came just two of them: Reglan James who was destroyed in David's old body and Memnoch who asked me to join him in Hell. Reglan couldn't stalk me, because he is dead, but Memnoch.... Memnoch is alive and probably can watch me silently in his demon form. From just thought I shakoo head. Because of him I lost my eye and peace. Because of him I was so hurt. But it wouldn't be racional to think that Memnoch is after me again. What he would need from me AGAIN? I thought I ran away from him once and for all.
But my thoughts were distrubed because I heard angain that silent whispering voice in room saying "Lestat....Lestat....come with me". I closed eyes and opened them to see what's in this dark room. But I saw just Armand looking at me and nobody else. I started to feel nervious again and disturbed from by thinking. When It stopped calling me I turn back at Armand and now started to think of my friends and lovers. Of course Armand was right. I have a lot of lovers and friends. Young girls still run after me wanting for talk or...much more. I thought that my days of rock star life ended, but I see it's not. I still interesd people and vampires.*
You think very right that vampires are sending me images and thoughts, but I shut my mind from million pictures and words. I would get mad from them if I wouldn't think of what they do. But this creature after me oesn't send any images, just calls my name and asks to come with Him or Her. I would destroy it, but I can't because It doesn't show to me, Armand.
*I got distracted again and oly your touch on my shoulders brought me back to this world. You reminded me Marius again. And remembered how last night I called for him in silence, but still nobody came to me*
I remember how first time I found Marius. I wrote him letters on walls everywhere, now instead of writing I use my mind and tongue to call for him....but still he didn't come. I'm patiently waiting and thinking of my powers. You say that I'm getting stronger, the same said Pandora. If it is truth, then I should start to learn to control them again. And of course to stop being so nervious. All nerves makes me uncontrolable a lot. But how can I stop being nervious if that Thing is calling me?
Armand Junge ‎*You are too curious to resist my silence so I know you search into my mind for my thoughts. In response, I search for your own thoughts as you start thinking and see David's old body and Memnoch. When I see the demon in your mind I frown a bit . This possibility is even more relevant than the others. Memnoch…. what reason would he have to return?* Memnoch…. I wonder why would he want to return… I had no experience with this creature…. I don’t know him … so I don’t know what he wants, but I know that he tormented you a lot. It was not nice. At all.
*Suddenly, I see your glance lost into something, as if it is distracted by someone’s voice. A voice I can’t hear. When you close your eyes I try to read your mind to see what happens, but there is nothing I can have access to. When you open your eyes again I look confused into your eyes but keep silence between us, wondering what’s next, listening to your thoughts as you start thinking again of your list of friends and enemies. Soon I hear you speaking again.*
I couldn’t sense anyone’s voice. If it is a demon, I don’t think I am able to sense its presence. And, if it is a vampire, he is surely hiding from anyone else and even hiding his thoughts from yourself immediately after he or she speaks. But again, you are right. You should see an image. I am not sure of what it is. You will have to get prepared for next times they will visit you. But tell me, Lestat, how is this voice you heard? It is surely not human voice, but does it sound like a vampire voice? Does is sound like a voice from the underworld? *Underworld… how improper for me to say that… I … who haven’t heard the voice of any creature of hell…. Just the voice of ghosts… * Lestat … *I speak in a low voice as the word ghost comes into my mind.* Do you think it’s a ghost? *I ask furrowing my eyebrows, folding my arms against my chest, thinking.* … you said that you don’t know if it’s a she or a he … you are still not able to define its gender…
*I suddenly think of a certain ghost, turning my glance away from you, not saying a word. I silently walk to the window and look out at the moon’s light. Like from distance, I hear you breaking the silence and speaking again about Marius. I nod lightly when you speak about your powers. Yes, you should learn to control your thoughts again. I keep silence between us, thinking of ghosts. *
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*Of course I couldn't stand silent, so I had to search your mind for something. But I saw that you didn't hear what I heard. Now this creature calls JUST me, other vampires can't hear it. I frowned and laid on bed strentching my legs and arms like cat on bed and lay silently thinking about Memnoch, but unfortunately I can't find purpose why he could stalk me again.*
I don't know either why Memnoch could return to me. It's so strange, and even more stranger that you can't feel it. That means It wants just me, so other vampires must be safe. I am sure it is Man, because his voice is manly, not feminine. But do spirits have sex? I also can't tell if it is vampire voice, but definately not human voice, it's preternatural voice who whispers. Oh!!
*suddenly I remember one thing. Memnoch is powerful demon, he can do much things than we, vampire, can do. I return very fast to my life as human and I slow my life images at time when I was turned to vampire. That voice... I felt it on stage, that mask face. I shake head and fastly stand from bed, come to you very close that I can feel your lips and with trembling voice I say what my next hypotesis can be*
Believe me or not, but.... It can be... MAGNUS... I think he came back.... I think something or somebody brought him from hell again to life and he found me to do something horrible to me. That voice I hear is very familiar to his. Asked me if it is a ghost. I think it can be ghost...or Magnus returned from dead. This is more posible than a Death or Memnoch. These two can't come to me again. But Magnus is more posible.
*I take some steps from you and stagnate in place drowning in memories. What Magnus would want from me? Forgivness? But I still didn't forget him, I don't care about him, why should I care about him now? I really don't want to meet him face-to-face. That would be catastrophe! I again went to bed and sat on it trembling and hugging myself and staring how you go to window and look through it. From huge fear tears start to fall down my face, but wipe tears not wanting for you to see them*
Armand? You think it can be Magnus ghost or him himself? Nicolas and Claudia came back to me. Magnus can come back too. And I feel frightened, Armand. You know that I don't have any wish to meet my creator. I'm used to live alone or with my coven and I don't want him. I don't want anybody to ruin my life.
*I start to shake head and get more nervious, so I can't sit still and start to walk in room not knowing where to sit or what to do, so I watch you standing to window.*
Armand Junge ‎*I run a hand through my hair turning towards you as you speak again about the demon , my eyebrows furrowed , the expression on my face changed into a grimace.* Alas, you are asking me about spirits, these creatures I haven’t had any experience with. The only things I had experience with were the ghosts. But I can guess that it is a preternatural voice who whispers, then it can’t be the ghost of a human. Lestat, I am already making assumptions about this creature I haven’t met. And the deeper we get into this matter the more I am afraid that I am useless. I am trying to help you reach a conclusion but it seems that this creature is more than I can imagine.
*I look again at the pale reflection of the moon, immersed in my own thoughts, watching the shadows of the trees. In an instant I hear you moving fast from bed and turn my head towards you. In a second I feel your cheek against my lips. Then, suddenly, I hear you saying your maker’s name loudly… Magnus… the one who destroyed himself. * Do you think that there is his ghost that haunts you? *I ask in a calm voice, thinking* I was very skeptical about Claudia’s ghost when I heard about Louis , David and Merrick’s experience. So in the end we vampires can be ghosts in the after-existence? I have to admit, it is hard for me to believe that it is Magnus … but you are saying that the voice you are hearing sounds like his. And…the second option … the return from Hell after centuries…. I wonder what does he want , ghost or whatever he is.
*I hear your thoughts and find the same questions and wondering I just spoke loudly. As I turn my face towards the window I stand there motionless for long moments, remembering those long nights my dreams were tormented by Riccardo’s ghost. Riccardo, my dearest friend…. but he died as human… in my arms.I restrain myself from letting out a deep sigh and hear you crying frightened. I don’t turn towards you, respecting your desire to not be seen crying.*
Whatever or whoever it is, you will find out, Lestat.
*I speak, listening to your steps as you start walking through the room, ignoring the rebel locks of hair that fall over my cheek.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I felt that you didn’t want to disturb my crying. But silent moans came from my mouth and I knew you could hear me. But I let my emotions to run out of me. I needed that because I was too scared. It better would be Death or Memnoch again, but not my creator. I better would go to hell again and lost my both eyes than meet Magnus. But that voice was familiar to me, so I shook head when you said it is probably ghost hunting me. Like Claudia hunted. I was keeping silent for maybe 10 minutes and crying, when I calmed down, I sighed and came to me again, but my voice still trembled from emotions*
Armand? Are you still listening to me? I want to say it’s nor ghost, I hear only voice and it’s not in my mind, it’s “outside” my body. Sometimes it’s angry at me, sometimes says how loves me. But it is still very odd. Believe me it’s not spirit. I have one more thing to tell you… In very rare moments of my sleep sometimes I dreamed Magnus, but he never said anything in my dreams. I think he came back to ask my forgiveness, but I still don’t know what to say… I don’t know if I’m ready to forgive him. He hurt me too much.
*I again stopped talking and came back at you to window and stood next to you. You wasn’t as tall as me, so we looked like two brothers standing in a window and looking God knows where. My eyes caught a moon and like cat I stared at it thinking of secrets of this world. I was to hell, but didn’t see any of my vampires, so I started to think who could bring my creator back at this Earth. Maybe Akasha? Or maybe Maharet? Or maybe even Memnoch… But probably it was God. I shook my head and concentrated eyes on you. You also have somebody to remember and I honor your wish not to talk about that boy.*
It’s coming… soon I will see that creature of the night… but now I’m feeling stress.
Armand Junge ‎*I hear your sigh and understand very well that you don’t want your master to return. I don’t know what to say for I practically don’t know who is haunting you and stealing your peace at the moment. * Yes, Lestat, I am still listening to you. I was thinking of the possibility of you being haunted by a ghost, but you are saying that it is not a ghost. If Merrick was still alive she would probably be better at offering you a help. I am far from being an expert in spirits and ghosts. Since you met Memnoch I have to admit that I know less than you at this chapter. *I nod my head as you explain to me that this voice you heard is outside your body.* aren’t ghosts and spirits outside one’s body too? As far as I know only a demon is able to enter someone’s body. As for ghosts, they can be seen in dreams too, but I think that it doesn’t mean that they are inside one’s body. *I nod silently , thinking of what you are saying about this creature’s words.* Sometimes he is angry at you then he is saying that he is loving you… it looks like this creature is mocking you…. I am not sure, Lestat. Maybe I am making just assumptions. *I watch you speaking about your dreams then see you standing up and waking towards me. Lifting a hand I run it through your blond hair and look into your purple eyes as they watch the moon curiously like the eyes of a feline. I give you a tight hug to comfort you for a while then plant a kiss on your cheek. Seeing you standing next to me after centuries makes me feel at peace. * I am sure that things will get solved somehow, Lestat. Thank you for calling me here and confessing to me. I don’t want to bring any harm with my presence here when this creature of night will come after you. *I reply in a low voice placing my hands on your shoulders and looking directly into your eyes.* You are a brave vampire, Lestat. I know you will solve this matter somehow. Now, if you excuse me, I will have to go. The dawn is coming soon and I will not be able to get back to the place where I am sleeping. Try to sleep, Lestat. Have a good sleep. I hope that this creature won’t torment you, at least tonight.*With this, I plant a kiss on your forehead, closing my eyes for a while then move to the door and exit.*
*Your kisses calmed me a little. I needed a hug and kiss, because for some time I didn't get any gentleness from anybody. It was a little strange that you kissed my cheek, but it was nice. Maybe sometimes I called you Marius's doll or imp, I still didn't mean anything bad. I just got angry and jealous when Louis teased me that he will go to you and will make love. That drove me mad.
I hugged you back and kissed your cheek too to repay for your good heart and long talk with me. I really needed this talk. With somebody smart and old, and you were best choice I made. Even we had so much bad experience in our life, we still were brothers, two vampires.*
I think that Thing is so much scared of me like I'm of him. Probably I need just to face him and see for my own eyes who It is. You very right, I'm strong and I will pass all this without Merrick or Talamasca. I don't want to involve much people into this thing. It's enough that you know this and my coven. But as you see I come to others for advises, my coven is like dead land, nobody is at home to talk to. Just Louis tries to help me.
*In my mind I saw Louis naked in my bed and I closed eyes smiling of such dream. Probably you saw this and I blushed just a little. Louis always brings erotic dreams into my blonde head. I saw that you were getting ready to leave me and I nodded. We already discussed all we knew*
I know you must go. I must go home too, I don't want to stay in this smelly room anymore. Come to me any time, my home door is open for you.
*I saw how you left room and sighed, sat again on bed and fall into pillows. I started to think about our talk*

February 16

Louis DePointe DuLac
*I cover your eyes and kiss your lips deeply* Hello Mon Amour
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I feel shiver going down my back as you do this quick kiss* Louis... You come back. How do you feel my love? I needed to talk with you.
Louis DePointe DuLac I feel really good now that I am with you my love oh how I needed you..love me Lestat *I hug you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Tonight I'm in worry, my dear. *I take your face and kiss it* I can't have sex with you, you should know something...
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I look at you worried* tell me Lestat...what happens? *I take your hands*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take you to sofa and sit with you* Now relax, probably it will be all ok. You remember that Thing stalking me?
Louis DePointe DuLac yes of course I remember....what's wrong with It? please tell me that it's all ok.....please....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No, it's not ok, Louis. *I shake head* It's still very complicated. I decided to see Him. I want to know who It is and what he wants, but I will need you to help me.
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat it could be dangerous.....let me go with you and of course I will help you *I kiss you* I love you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take that kiss from you and smile* Thank you, my love. I don't know where to go or what to do. I want to meet Him finally no matter I am scared that it can be....
Louis DePointe DuLac I will go with you Lestat, mon coeur....je t'aime....je t'adore....let me go with you, and if It wants to take you away from me, It will has to kill me first
Lestat Roi des Menteurs If It is what I think It is, so he won't take me. He just wants something from me and if He will hurt me.... you could fight with him. *I shiver all thinking of my Louis in fight* I think It is Mgnus....I think he came back from dead.
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat....I have to say you a thing...it's about Magnus. He came home last night, when you went to hunt....and we talked......he only want talk to you....*I look at your eyes*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I got shock and stare at you with wide eyes scared and trembling. I grab you by shoulders and start to shake you* LOUIS!! You saw my stalker?!!! You know already who It is?
Louis DePointe DuLac I didn't know until you said his name....Lestat calm down please, sweet heart, he was nice with me....please he only want talk to you....auch...Lestat you're hurting me....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I can't calm down and I shake you more, but after few second let you go* Why he showed his face to you and to me? Why he wants to talk to me? Why me??? I don't understand, Louis!
Louis DePointe DuLac Sssshhh listen to me, we will call him and we talk.....but now...please Lestat calm down, calm down *I whisper* it's all okay....it's all okay.....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*from this stress all candles light in room and I crouch scared that I can burn things again* You should know where he is and what we need to do to get truth from him. Louis, you are very important now.
Louis DePointe DuLac He didn't tell me where he sleeps, but I can try to call him.....if you want....he is your maker Lestat, listen to him once.....I beg you...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I can't hear his mind. *I shake head* I just can hear his voice calling me time after time. But I still don't know what I want from him, I don't know if I forgave him or not.
Louis DePointe DuLac I know, I know...he left you alone when he made you...it's hard for a son to lose his father Lestat but I can call him if you want.....but only if you want
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I start to think what I would tell him? How to forgive him?* Louis, I want to meet him. I want him to ask why he left me. It's very important to me. Very.... But how can I forgive him?
Louis DePointe DuLac just listen to him, I will stand by you always Lestat, I'm yours and I will be with you always *I kiss your forehead*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm scared, Louis.... *I shiver in your arms* I'm scared to meet him, I don't know what I will feel when I will see him. I'm scared that I start to cry.
Louis DePointe DuLac sssshhhh I will help you and I will stand by you Lestat because I love you Mon Amour...I know you're scared, but try it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs What it will change in my life? Would I be happier that way? *I put head on your shoulder and closed eyes* What if he want to destroy me? He is own creation...
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I sigh* Lestat....I don't know what he wants from you but...if you don't listen him now you will lose this chance, please let me call him
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I think a little more and sigh too. It's hard to decide it now, but I must to do that* Yes, call him, I need to meet that vampire and see for my own eyes that he is alive again.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I nod and kiss your lips* Magnus ......come to us....we are ready

February 22

*I hide in kitchen and listen when you will go to shower. I drink blood, growl silently and get bored, but after few hours I finally hear you dressing off and turning on water. So I run fast in your shower and can see you behind glass door. A giggle comes from my lips and I take of my robe and open that glass door, get in and put hands on your eyes*
I came to take what it's mine.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*It was long day when everything goes right to the hell even without mine help, so I decide to relax under warm water. I dress off, slowly walk to the shower, a sound of running water makes my mood much better. I step under water, leans to the wall and enjoy each second standing like this until I sense him, i would be so bad if I didn;t hear his world* What are you doing here?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I smile devilish and take your Schauma shampoo. It's really funny that you didn't notice me earlier. But what beauty I can see now! Nude Louis!*
I wanted to help you wash your.....beautiful skin. Just don't think you will get rid of me so easily. I am staying here.
*I pour shampoo into my hands and put it on your head and start to rub your hair, my body is very close to yours that I can feel our fellows touching. I giggle from such feeling and wash your all hair. Then I take soap and think where to start first?*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I step back a few steps and my back feel cold wall, a sense of powerless stucks in my blood because I understand that I'm in big big shit right now and it could be much worse if my love come here and see this ridicilious situation* Are you out of your mind or what? Why do you do such things to me? *I stop his hands those were playing with my hair and shampoo, I look at his eyes search for a help, to beg that he stops to do it but I see only passion and desire to have me here and right now* Please, get out of here. I don't want to have problems because of your high libido.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I see how scared you look, but I am not going anywhere. He can try to throw me out, but I won't surrender without a fight. So I gently kiss your hands holding mine and try to be gentle to you that you wouldn't be so scared*
Louis, I come with love and I won't go anywhere without your love. I want to love you, not to fight you. Please, let me wash your skin and hair. I will be very gently.
*But I still feel passion and my already hard fellow. So my skin gets rosy from warm water and lust*
Aixa is far away from here. She won't find us or hear us. Now, please let me love you. She won't know anything about this little hot moment. I can keep secrets, so do you. Come to my arms, Louis. I love you.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*his voice sounds so tempting, words even more and I remember that I didn't taste love for a long time. All this time spent alone reading book, thinking about her, hiding in the shadows, saying all those "No" to Lestat each time when he tried to get me, to kiss, to be gentle with me* She will found out one day and then she will rip out my head *I close my eyes surrendering to him, I have enough of being good guy who always thinking about other now it's time to be selfish and have fun* This game we can play together *my hand reach for a shower gel*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*it was so strange to hear that you surrender to me that I started to blink with eyes. Finally I won! Louis will love me, and I will love him. I smiled when you took shower gel and took it from your hands. I kissed your cheek and opened bottle with orange smell and poured some on your naked chest. I started to rub it into your skin and moan silently from such beauty*
You are bad boy, Louis. Nobody can be saint, so lets have some fun.
Lujis du Lakas That day when she will find out I hope that you won't hide in coffin or cemetery? *I lean to him that I could to smell his scent, may days passed since I smelled it like this, so close to him, naked, when all emotions are so visible and obvious.* Why you all this time tried to get me *I whisper into his ear while may hands slowly rub gel into his white skin*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm not scared of her, Louis.... ohhhhh...*I start to moan while you rub gel on me, this is dream came truth: hot water, Louis, and love. All I wanted was to get some love in shower. So, I let myself do everything with you. My hands squeezed your shoulders and I leaned to your nipple and gently licked them watching your reaction*
Why?... Because I was waiting for this moment.... and how I'm happiest vampire in the world, because I have you in my arms. I love you.
Lujis du Lakas I know that you doesn't afraid of her... but it doesn't matter now what I mean *I bite my lip feeling your tongue touching my skin which was starving for caresses, passionate touches, love* I know *only like this I could answer into your confession, it was better like this. I touch your chin and lift it up that my lips could meet your lips*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I cought breath heavily looking how you take my chin and kiss me. I asnwer to your kiss immediately. Very passionate and deep. Finally I can feel your mouth again which I kissed million times when you were young vampire.*
Don't stop, Louis, don't stop. Mmmmm... this is so heavinly good. Ohhhh....
*I couldn't hold my hands still, so I squeezed your big butt and gasped from so soft butt, my fingers were looking for little hole to go in and they did. They found it and slided into you, I still was kissing your mouth and playing with you.
Lujis du Lakas Don't be in such rush *I stopped your hand* We have all time in here * I pushed you to the wall, deeply kissed you, my tongue start to play with your until a slight smile covers my lips* Why you always are so ...impatient? Hah? *I like you nose tip, hungry looking into your eyes, then my eyes move down and I gaze at your neck* May I?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at you and take my hand from your butt. Yes, I'm very impatient, I want all pleasure here and now not wanting to wait for it*
Sorry.... I just can't hold myself so long. I lust for you.
*I catch your face and kiss roughly on lips enjoying your mouth and tongue. I am so hungry for kisses and love that I close eyes and moan when you ask for a bite. I take my wet hair from my neck and close eyes offering you my blood*
Do what you want, Louis. I'm all yours now.
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I look at you with devel grin, fangs show from my lips, I lick them with with tongue* I will be gentle *get closer to you that our bodies slightly touch each other, our libidos rub one into other* Or not *I laugh slightly and bite into your white neck until you say something. Old and powerful blood fulfill my mouth, It's so tasty, sexy and make me even more hungry, so I push you much hard to the wall releasing how hungry I was for you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*when your fangs pierced my skin, I closed eyes and frowned from pain, but it was passionate pain and I wasn't afraid of it. All I did was just hugging you closer to your body. I felt how blood was sucked out of me and I liked it. Smile got on my face and bit my lip from pleasure.*
Oh, Louis....ohhhhhh.....it's so good...
*my hands with long nails dragged your skin on back and I started to smell blood, but water washed all blood drops from your back*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*I bitten more hard, I wanted to taste that blood, to feel his emotion inside, desires and his passion. I leaned back and blood ran down my chin, a wicked smile curved on my face and I kissed you more harder biting into you lover lip * It's so god *I said in low voice, while my hand ran down his chest, stopped when I touched your game stick which was pointing into me* What next? Or you will be a doll for me?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I felt your harder bite and moved in your hands from pain, but liked your vampiric nature. A moan got out of my lips and I inserted my nails into your skin on back*
Drink it, my love, drink it! It's all yours!
*when you touched little Lestat, I felt ecstasy taking over my body. And I started to shiver wanting to pour my passion into you faster.*
Oh, Louis, I can be anything for you, just make my little Lestat happy. He wants to feel your hard butt and make you happy. Ahhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhh...... Just do what you wish!
Lujis du Lakas What I wish? Just do what I wish? *I licked my fangs smiling like devil who just came back on earth to do his evil bad plans, to destroy good person soul* I want a lot * holding your hand I dragged you from shower, quickly moved to my big human bed which was useful only for passion but not sleeping. I pushed you on bed, where sheets still had her scent but my pride and soul was hurted I wanted to forget that I am left behind, unwanted and unneeded.* I want that you bee mine like those days when we were together.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wrapped my arms around your neck as you took me to your bed. We still were wet from shower and passion. I was still holding on you when you laid on me and I closed eyes giving you a deep kiss and playing with your tongue, dancing passionate dance inside our mouths. * I will love you like old time, don't worry. Now sit comfortable on me and I will show you what is passion.
*I took my little Lestat and put it to your butt, gently rubbing it to your skin and watching your reaction.*
Lujis du Lakas ‎*suddenly I opened my eyes, my mind became clear and I asked myself what the hell I'm doing. All this time I was strong and never gave myself to Lestat and know in the hard moment I gave up everything what I had, what I gained in my life and this moment can ruin everything. I jumped back from my bed leaving Lestat lying in my bed* Get out! Now! *I yelled on him pointing with my finger on the door* Get out of my room and never come back with such thoughts, I have enough of it. You could have me but you wanted him, Nick. You lost me that day and it was a huge mistake didn't kick your butt from my shover. But now I' thinking clearly, so get out *I looked angrily at him, but more I was angry on myself because I was weak*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shook head when I saw how you get off me and start to yell. This is surpise for me. Your yells hurt me a lot, because now my heart was open for you and you so hurt me. I took walked to your bathroom and took my robe, put it on and pout looking at you, tears rolling down my face, all body shaking, wet hair. I looked like homeless puppy, hurt till my deepest corner of my heart. I couldn't tell a word or movie from where I stood looking at you and feeling how my heart bleeds in my chest. All I wanted to do just to kill myself. This feeling ate me so much. I even couldn't breath anymore and just cought air. I know I won't feel good anymore. But I somehow told few words for you before leaving*
Fine.... You won't see me anymore... And prepare your black clothes. Funeral is coming soon.
*I turned from you and walked from your room to hallway feeling so hurt*

February 12

*not s long time passed I got your letter where you asked me to come to you. It was million years ago when we last talked and I felt a little nervious, but I took my best clothes from wardrobe: black pants, white shirt with puffy sleeves, dark blue cashmiere waistcoat and silky litght blue tie. Brushed my hair and put some Gucci perfume which is my favorite. I took a look in hallway if somebody is staring at me and went to garage where my cars were standing. I seated in my diamond shining car and put violet glasses on my nose.
After few minutes I was next to your home and gently knocked on your door. I was interested what you have interesting to show me*
Maharet Red-haired Twin ‎*Maharet opened the door and pointed to the hallway. When he went inside, she led him to a large, beige living room with large windows and a door to the bathroom. Salon was connected to the dining room. The glass table was for six people and with white legs, beige chairs, nothing extraordinary. In the middle of the room was a leather cream-colored sofa and two seats of the same color. Coffee table was made of glass, such as dining table* Sit down, please *she said, pointing to a chair opposite each other.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*the room didn't surprised me at all. It was simple and bright. I looked over all room, no paintings, no mini bar. I shruged because I imaginated it will be home like mine: full of ancient furniture, lamps, technology, but here I saw simple interior. But I liked large windows so I smiled a little and fluffed my hair to look more pretty and headed to that coffee table nad sat down*
Maharet? You live in very simple home. I thought you will have extraordinary home which you deserve a lot. So, tell me what you have o show me. I'm very impatient.
Maharet Red-haired Twin Yes, I have decided that this room will have a fairly simply design *she said and sat down at the other end of the table*. I called you here because I would like to talk to you about something. Soon the doors of our house will be open again as formely, I want to unite us again. The second thing is that recently I heard that you are having problems with your powers *she said, looking intently at him.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I don't know why, but a shiver ran down my back and I moved a little. After few seconds I heard that silent voice outside calling for me. It distracted me from Maharet and I looked at window, but didn't see anybody. It can't truth that Magnus came back!
As much as this distracted me, I contrentrated again at Maharet's words*
Don't you think it will be too hard to unite us? I am trying this, but still nothing good happened. You very interested me in this.
*when youtold about my powers, I started to think who could say that to you. Probably Armand wanted to help me. Or probably you heard my mind. Any way I gave her a smile and nodded. I started to feel more comfortable that somebody will help me after all*
Yes, my powers. When I get nervous, suddenly happens something with me. Or fire, or flyong things. And I can't stop any of them. Armand told me that probably I am getting stronger. Maybe you know what's wrong with me?
Maharet Red-haired Twin You are right that it is not easy but definitely doable *she said and leaned forward, taking his hand in her hands* We become stronger with age and to get rid of the restrictive feeling of helplessness, you must control your emotions and restrain agitated temperament. We can consciously control them. It is only in our hands.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You say truth, Maharet. Everything is from my emotions, but I'm very scared these weeks. I will tell you a secret. *I lower my voice and start to talk whispering*
I'm stalked again. This time it's not Memnoch.... I think my creator Magnus came back and wants something from me. It makes me very nervious and I can't live peacefully anymore. *I bite my lip and look at you running my eyes from your forehead to your chin. I slowly put my hand on yours, it's trembling* Maybe you can help me to find out this. I talked with Armand, he thinks it's a vampire, I also think same, just that voice I hear is like my creator's.
Maharet Red-haired Twin I do not think that this is another vampire, it is possible that Magnus has returned. However I do not feel that he has hostile intentions towards you. Talk to him and find out what he wants. Remember that despite the fact that he created you, he can not destroy you.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I listened carfully for you and nodded* Yes, Maharet, I will find out what he wants from me, because it is important to me. I still think if I can to forgive him for what he done to me. And I'm scared to face him, to see for my own eyes. *I crouched a little feeling unsafe, because I feel scared, just don't want to show you my feelings and I'm scared to burn something in your home* So tell me what you needed from me that you called me here? Maybe here are more important thing than Magnus and family unite?
Maharet Red-haired Twin ‎*She recalled those days. Time spent with them all in the asylum. At that time she grew very fond of them all. Shortly after the death of the Queen, she knew that he was sitting alone for days, avoiding all company and not leaving the room. Now she sat before him, looking at him in silence. Her look was at once mild and penetrating* Yes, your creator was on the brink of madness and then far beyond but I can not help you with this. You have to decide it. I myself want to forget about the evil that we inflicted but the ties of the past are holding me too tightly. Do not be afraid and do not be discouraged, because you'll never be lonely.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*your memories reminded me of Akasha again. I still felt sadness of her death and I became sad in front of your eyes. You could see pain in my eyes, they got darker and colder, something inside me was breaking into pieces and I couldn't talk for few minutes. Only after all painful memory I shook head and opene mouth for talking*
Maharet, I will meet my creator. Maybe he will tell something important to me. I need to know why he left me, why he burned himself. About all evil we did I'm am guilty. I woke Akasha and because of me we had to pass though such experience. But I think you will deal with that. You are strong vampire, ones of the oldest and smarkest.
Maharet Red-haired Twin Each of us has to make a mistake and be able to think and to bear the consequences *she said, getting up and going up to the big window* But speaking of evil, I mean the beginning of this whole tragedy.. creation of bloodsuckers.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I got deeper into my mind and remembered all story from Akasha. It wasn't evil for me, so I leaned my head to shoulder and watched you going to window.*
We are what we are, Maharet. You can't change this tragedy as you said. Only mad ones end their life in flames or sun. We are clever vampires so we must live even it is so hurting. Yes, we do mistakes, Maharet, especially me, but also we learn from them... But not me. *I stretched my legs and arms to feel more comfortable*
Maharet Red-haired Twin However, not everyone is able to bear it, sometimes that's when the madness is born. You never testifiedst against any rules. I am aware of this but they are necessary. None of us want similar events that took place recently *she said and sighed softly, closing her eyelids. The lovely fresh smell of the woods was overpowering. And they could hear the birds now, and the clear singing of a deep creek.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs But, Maharet, you are strong vampire, you can bear it. I believe in you. If only I could help you understand all this thing, but I'm still young vampire who breaks all rules. *I stood up from sofa and went to you and looked though window and again at you* You know you can't change anything. We can just stop making new generation of vampires, to teach young ones about how important is to honor elders. I'm really sorry, not so long time ago I made one girl into vampire and I feel sorry now.
Maharet Red-haired Twin Yes and you did it against my will. I do not want it repeated again. As for girl, bring her to me. I want her to stay with me and Mekare for some time. So it will be best for everyone.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I thought about Alice and frowned. I knew that she won't stay with Maharet and Mekare. That rebel child is uncontrolable and I was afraid that she can get hurt, so I shook head and leaned my head to one shoulder*
I don't thinks so, Maharet. Alice is uncontrolable child, not like my other children. She....well...she... almost killed me month ago. She put knife into my heart and if not Louis I could be in some swamp again with frogs and warms. I am really scared of her. And I'm scared she can hurt you with Mehare.

February 13

*I walk in Paris streets looking for Marius. It's very cold outside, but I keep wondering and calling him in my mind "Marius...Marius...Marius..." I wish to find him faster and talk about my uncontrolable powers, I need to meat this ancient one and talk*
Mariüs de Romanus I was sleeping peacefully in my coffin, thinking on what things are going to be on the new age, because I was bored of this time and in my dreams I herad someone calling me "Marius". That voice sounds familiar and I thought "Lestat". I was wondering why is he calling me, so I decide to wake up find him... After two days I found him. He was on the top of a building looking someone somewhere, so I decided to go up to the building and meet him -Lestat- I said -Why are you calling me?- I asked
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I was worrying about my life and problems I had. So, I left these mortals on streets and got up on high building and stared at shining streets where everyone were rushing home from jobs. It was still cold night, and I crouched a little to feel a little warmer.
Hours passed as I was sitting like this and after few hours I heard voice of the one I wanted to see. It was Marius. He heard my call and came to me. I turned my head to him and smiled. Finally he came!*
Oh, Marius! I have many many things to tell you and you probably will help me because you are very clever.
Mariüs de Romanus I looked him rising an eyebrow "I would like to know with what do you need my help?, Don't tell me that you did something..." I said looking him a little upset
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shook my head and took your hand wanting to show you how I honor you and need help*
Let me say that now I didn't do anything. Something is wrong with my powers. Every time I get nervious- all things around me starts to flame and I can't stop it. Sometimes I wake up flowing in air. But fire scares me mostly. Maybe you know what's wrong is with me?
*I was again nervious and scared that something can get on fire around us. But I couldn't calm down eather*
Mariüs de Romanus I looked and saw fear in his eyes , something that I had not noticed him before "Hey, look at me" said but it wasn't working I started to feel hot "Concentrate, Lestat. If you want my help stop doing this, I know that you can't control it, but you have to try..." said holding his face and gradually he starts to calm down "Let's go" I said and we went to my home.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I knew you are feeling fear inside me, but this time I was scared. I lookead directly into your cobalt blue eyes and started to calm down little by little*
Marius, I can't control it....I try as much as I can, but I can't control.
*I heard that you want to take me to your home and I nodded. It was already cold here and I wanted to be inside. So I followed you silently to your home and stopped to your door when you unlocked door. I came inside and took off my coat and shoes not to dirty your home and waited where you will take me*
Mariüs de Romanus ‎"come with me" I said and we went to the living room and we sat near the fireplace "since when have you been this problem?" I asked and waited to tell me the truth
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I walked into your living room and sat on sofa. It was quite comfortable and I relaxed*
I have this problem for short time. About a month. Luckily my family members didn't suffer from my fire gift. When I get nervious- fire starts to burn all things around me. It's really scary because I can't stop it. Problem is that it's imposible to stop my fire.

Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down