Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May (II PART)

Go down

May (II PART) Empty May (II PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-05-24, 16:35

*I prepare warm towel and warm bath, clean my toilet. Make everything sparkle for Dorian. I look at mysrlf in mirror.* Elders will kill me...but I can't stop... I love too much...
* When everything is done- I sit on bed and wait for Dorian to come and that Louis won't be happy for this new brother*
Dorian Gray ‎*walk and enter to the room and stare at lestat* I am here now *smiles*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stand up and go to you. Watch every detail. Good you shaved and clean yourself. I kiss your cheek and take to my bed* Sit. I will hurt just for a second.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods and sit down on the bed* alright dear
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I touch your neck and first kiss it. After few kisses I break your skin and start to drink your blood. Fast, that you wouldn't suffer much.
Dorian Gray ‎*I start to feel weak little by little , closing my eyes feeling how you drink my blood*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I start to see images of your life and tears run from my eyes. But I keep drinking till you fall on bed and take a look at your closed eyes and touch your wound.* Now, my love, you will need to drink my blood. * I open my sleeve and bite my wrist, and put it to your lips* Drink. You will be strong.
Dorian Gray ‎*I think about it before I drink the blood tho it doesn't take too much time to drink his blood , I start to taste your blood at the beginning it taste like iron but after a few minutes later its started to taste sweet , exquisite , I can't stop drinking it*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*it hurt for me a little. I frowned as you drank me. I felt your lips and heart beating. It was beating even faster and faster. I let you drink as long as you wish, just stopped you when it was enough. I gently take my hand from you and start to see how you started to change* Ahh...now we should get rid off of your humanity. Come.
Dorian Gray ‎*I start to feel the changes , I stand up a little dizzy and walk to you and take your hand* this feels wierd *shakes my head look at you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs It suppose to be weird. I know you feel pain, you change. *I take you in my arms I take to bathroom. Put on toilet and squat down and help you to sit* Shhh...everything will be good. Just close eyes and you will be clean soon. That's why I cleaned toilet. I spill there bad blood sometimes.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods , I do what you tell me to do so I close slowly my eyes still feeling dizzy and wierd , feeling my body changed*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stroke your shoulder and look worrying at you* Now you will be my dark prince. *I take rubbish bin and sit on it still helping you to sit still* And my mind will be closed to you forever. So whatever you do think that I will worry.
Dorian Gray ‎*I open my eyes looking at you smiles* Thank you..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss your pale cheek* No need to thank me. I wanted that from first look at you. You are worth to be a vampire. I don't care what Elders will say. How you feel? Is it ending already?
Dorian Gray ‎*I try to stand up looking at you I try to walk to see myself into the mirror* I think...it is...tho I feel a little weak
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I help you to stand up and flush toilet* You need to bath a little. Wash that humanity. I know you feel weak, so let's go to bath you. I prepared everything to you. Even brought bottles of blood.
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles take out my clothes slowly I hold to you shaking* ok...I need help to walk dear
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No worries. *Helps you take you clothes off and take you in my hands and put in bath* Now clean yourself. I still remember what it's like to be human... I remember my days when I changed bodies with Reglan James. I hated to go to pee and other things. They are filthy. That's the point I wouldn't like to be human again.
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles I start to clean myself as I listen to your story* my days of being human are now ending. *smiles*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stroke your hair* You will feel many things now. You will be able to lift heavy things, run very fast, see very good, hear everything....and I am still wondering about your powers.... I wonder if you will be able to read mind or put on fire something. I don't know if you will be weak or strong vampire.
Dorian Gray ‎*I put my hand on my chest* I feel...I am not attached to that painting anymore *smiles* I want to be a strong one my love *look at you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Now you are my son. And I will take you to city to see what powers you have. I worry that you can be weak like my all children.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods , I stand up after finishing to wash up myself I wrap my arms around your neck to hold and not fall before make a step I kiss your lips*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I smile and help you to stand from bath. Then I run to take warm towel and wrap you* I admire your body every time I see it.
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles* oh really? *whisper at your ear* I love when you touch it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I blush and start to rub you drying you* I like when it's huge. And...slides in my mouth. *finishes drying you and looks at your body* Now we must dress this beauty.
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles lick your lips* lets go , where are the clothes?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I run to my wardrobe and take black pants, green shirt, and black jacket.* Take mine.
Dorian Gray ‎*blink* oh hell why not *laughs take them with your help I put all my clothes slowly , I look at you* well how do I look?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Take a look at mirror here. *I pat your shoulder* You look beautiful, my honey. Now we can go to city.
Dorian Gray ‎*I look myself into the mirror looking at every little detail then turn and looks at you , nods* Let's go dear
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I giggle* You stare at yourself like Louis. Oh...he is your brother now.... *I get sad and take you from bath* City awaits for us!
Dorian Gray ‎*take your hand* yes now we are brothers *look at you smiles* lets go
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*she come between them and greet them* hi leastat and dorian *watching them interview too, what about they talking*I heard good? you both are brothers? hey, you dont talked me that you have brother, lestat Smile *smile*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I got distacted when saw Claudia and frowned* Dorian is my son. Louis is his brother. *I got closer to Dorian and whispered to his ear* Try to read her mind.
Dorian Gray ‎*look at him then to her reading her mind* Your daughter?
Claudia Sanglante Fleur yes im daughter of louis and lestat. *nods when he say right*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes, Dorian! *I smile* You can read her mind. That means you won't be pathetic rat eater.
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*little laught what lestat right saied* louis too killing rats, and im only little killer. *winks*
Dorian Gray ‎*look at him* rat eater? *laughs*
Dorian Gray ‎*smile* I see , this is interesting I wonder what else I can do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs That's why I was afraid Dorian could be like Louis... I bet he will have more power. *kiss Dorian*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*smile on him back* im not so old as lestat, me is 107 years and i have learn else lot. *winks on dorian* nice to meet you, dorian. i hope i can be friend as brother of louis. *shaking with him hand*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs It's you brother too, Claudia! *I suddenly growl* He needs to hunt now. He is thirsty a lot.
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*nods and agree with lestat* yes i know, so next founded member of family *winks on dorian* so im your sissy.Smile *later else continue* ok lestat, if he need to hunt i can to go with you both, or not? *asking cleary, she want be sure, if they take her*
Dorian Gray ‎*look at Lestat* she can?
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*also look on them, waiting for lestat answer* Maybe i disturb you both, so i bette go, dorian. im glad that i have brother *say dorian and leaving them both alone*
Dorian Gray ‎*nods* oh but you don't have to go Claudia...
Claudia Sanglante Fleur its ok dorian, dont worry, my bother. *say him else* you dont saw louis? also me missin *little is sad when renember for louis*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I watch Claudia frowning.* My mood is bad. I don't if you could go. As you wish. I don't care any way. I need to feed Dorian. He suffers, Claudia.
Dorian Gray ‎*take lestat hand staring at him , talking to him in my mind "Calm down dear" smiles*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*frowns more like would feel pain. I wish I could hear your mind. Now we won't hear each other anymore. Same blood blocks mind. I all shivering look at you* You need to feed*
Dorian Gray ‎*hugs you* I know *kisses you stare at your eyes* you sad
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No, I am not sad. I also need some blood. I feel tired. Come. *I take you outside and hold your hand* Now you must learn to run in preternatural speed.
Dorian Gray ‎*look at him while holding his hand* how I do that?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Concentrate and run very fast. We will reach center of Paris in a seconds. Now try. *I prepare for run holding your hand.*
Dorian Gray ‎*nods and look at him smiles and start running at his same velocity , without loosing a track till reach the place we heading to*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur as you want lestat, and im not frowed, me only try understand you and my bro dorian. its all. *explaining* i dont be disturb you both, and i hope, lestat, you will good teacher for dorian, as you was for me. *say lestat and leave them alone with sadness*waves them with words* be obey, dorian. lestat know what doing. bye bro and lestat.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods* I will Claudia I shall see you later alright?
Claudia Sanglante Fleur yeess *loud say that he hear else* we see later, be patient with lestat. he will the best teacher, as was for me. *winks*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I feel Claudia's sadness, but I must teach Dorian now. He needs teacher* I'm sorry, my petite mort. But I must teach Dorian. He needs me a lot. *I shake Dorian's hand* Come on. We must run.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods* at your signal love *stare at your eyes and smiles*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur np lestat *loudy say else for lestat* you are good teacher, and im sure, that dorian be friendly, as me.‎*waves also lestat, she is happy that he teach her bro as well. she feel that was little rude for lestat. in next time will please for forgive. how she walking with street, one man her attack with sword, she loudy scream, she cannot save herself, cuz this man is strong and keep her for stomach. she have sword in nearly of heart, but she need now help*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I pushed Dorian to run and save Claudia. I helped Dorian to run with me and I caught that man who hurt Claudia. I held him in my arms and yelled to Dorian* Now my schoolboy! It's your turn to drain him! Take this evildoer!
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*she sillent say something, but not completed words, cuz she feel pain for this word in tomach*
Dorian Gray ‎*run and bite the bastard who hurt Claudia draining him tasting his blood seeing everything the man live*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*show them on evildoer. she closing her eyes, nothing say, looking as dead, but isnt dead, she is only tired for lost of blood. she cannot say, if she winsh to say them, what happend. she open and close eyes in moment. she feel that may die, breathing hard, she cannot do any move*
Dorian Gray ‎*I throw the body to the grown and stare at lestat then claudia walk to them cleaning my mouth with my hand*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I watch Dorian drinking and take Claudia in my hands kissing her forehead* Good boy. Now we should take Claudia to hotel and let her rest. We still need to find out many powers you have.
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*now she finally open eyes* my.... my... dearest... you both... *look at them with sadnes, that feel nearlier dead*
Dorian Gray ‎*nods* lets go then love , before other asshole appear
Claudia Sanglante Fleur i....mm... happy... *say it with hard breathing** you....saved... mee... *look on them again* i..... *she talk nounderstadly, she feel pains* I...was.... rude...for you, *she know that she were*forgive me.... *close eyes and try to sleep for better health* i....dying....my,,,.... my.. dears *say it silent* its .... my failt.... *say it slow and silent, also watch how they leave her for her rest*
Dorian Gray shhh now you must rest now
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss give my hand to Claudia that she could bite me and get some blood* Drink, my doll. You need to recover. Oh, Dorian... Tonight I gave my blood too much. I ferl weak....sucked out....empty...
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*she try obey dorian, look on lestat and drink, whe she feel better, will sleep*
Dorian Gray I will bring you fresh blood Lestat *turn and walk out he doesn't take much before bringing a victim for lestat I throw the victim* Drink love you need it
Claudia Sanglante Fleur yes lestat, do it...*say lestat silently . when she sleep dont hear them then, she sleeping for better feeling now, she will sleep may full nigh and day*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I give Claudia to Dorian to hold her and I take my victim, sunk teeth into his neck and start to drink blood. Oh how thirsty I felt. It freshed me so much. I needed good evil blood, after a minute I kick corpse on ground and lick my lips making contented face* I'm happy now..... I was really hungry. Now Dorian take Claudia to hotel, she needs to sleep and we must find another evildoer to you, Dorian.
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*she awake up , something wrong dreamed her, so she scream from dream*
Dorian Gray ‎*carry her and look at lestat* well , im a improving ?*smiles*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*we reach hotel and I order a room for young lady, we carry her to room and put on bed* Dorian, you good child of mine. Just don't kill me...like Claudia once did...
Dorian Gray ‎*laugh softly* I won‘t I would need a reason for doing it , and I don‘t think I can do that to you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I touch you back* Let her sleep. Now we need to go to city and try what more powers you have. Come... *I close door and take you to hallway*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur ‎*when she awoke, call them for help with stand up* help me, i cannot just stand up, guys, i need your help
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I hear it in hallway and open door* Claudia, please, we need to go. I need some privacy with Dorian. Please... I love you my petite mort.
Dorian Gray ‎*listen to claudia and turn* someone needs help *smiles*
Claudia Sanglante Fleur no no dorian, bro, pls, be with lestat *i lay down back and be silent, they both need self*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Sleep well, my angel of darkness.* I send kiss and close door again* We must go, Dorian. I want to see what I created from you.
Dorian Gray ‎*nods take out a cigarette and light it , smoke* well , to the ciy then , I wan to see what I can do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take you from hotel to park where aren't any people and look at small tree* Now see that tree, try to tear it out of earth. You must be able of lifting heavy things.
Dorian Gray ‎*look at the tree smoke a little more and throw the cigarette to the floor walk to the tree , grab it and with a little of effort I lift it* whoa *smiles* this is interesting this is not blody heavy at all
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I clap with hands* Yay. You are strong enough. Now you should try to crash it. It should be easy too. *I sit on bench and enjoy the show*
Dorian Gray ‎*I take my time to manage to destroy it till I made it , so easily , look at lestat* I could kill any enemy of mine *smiles*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You have enemies, Dorian. *I walk to you and hug* I wanted to give you power that you would be able to destroy any person who would try to hurt you. *I kiss you passionate* I love you. I so love you. You are now strong. Let's try if you can put on fire somebody or something.
Dorian Gray ‎*caress your face* I love you too , *kisses you back biting your lips* lets go the my love *lick your lips* who or what I should burn?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I blush and drown in your love. I feel so dizzy. so in love. I point you to bench* Try this one, cuttie.
Dorian Gray ‎*look at the bench I try to figure how to use the power of fire for some reason I remember how Dracula hurt me feeling anger in myself with one move I burn the bench*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I clap with hands in amazement* I can' believe you are so strong my angle of darkness! Now you will able to burn that painting in no time.
Dorian Gray ‎*wrap my arms around your neck smiling* now what else I need to learn dear? *kisses you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Awww... Mmmm I think you learned main things. Now you need to know that we have Elders: Marius, Pandora, Armand, Maharet and Mekare. They control new born vampires, so be careful. You most not show your identity to any human and won't turn new vampires. You must be good boy.
Dorian Gray I will try to be good boy...*laughs*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*strokes your head* Good boy...nice boy...
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles at you* only yours

Louis DePointe DuLacposted
Lestat, sincerely, I think you love Grey more than me, and maybe you should be with him. We should break our relationship
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis, don't ask me what I can't do. I won't leave you, I can't. Don't make me chose, please... I love Dorian, but I want to be with you.
Louis DePointe DuLac I think you love him more, I won't be angry, I can't be angry at you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis, don't! Don't do this to me. You will break my heart. I am still thinking of wedding with you my prince. I still want to marry you...
Louis DePointe DuLac ma....marry me? Lestat you never said it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm afraid of marriage... I was once married Isabella...and now she is gone... she left second time. *pouts and catches air to breath* I wanted to marry you, but if you leave me...I must go to the earth for centuries.
Louis DePointe DuLac I don't want leave you, but I feel your love for Grey. it's stronger than you feel for me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs It's just simple falling in love, it will pass for me, I will chose later, but now I don't want you to leave me! You want to hurt me? *starts to cry and turns face from you* You are so cruel, Louis. You only think about yourself.
Louis DePointe DuLac I don't wanr hurt you, Lestat. I love you with all my heart
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Then why you want break up? I don't understand you. *I put hands on my face and sob*
Louis DePointe DuLac I want you be happy, and I think Grey loves you a lot
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes...he does... and I do...but I need you, Louis. I need you and I love you. We can share bed. Why you can't share me?
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I kiss your forehead* I love you and don't say anything
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I still cry silently, all shaking, sobbing, losing all my control*
Louis DePointe DuLac don't cry Lestat, don't cry
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I fall on sofa into pillows and hide my face from you, I cry harder and stronger than ever. silently without sound, but my heart breaks into peaces*
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat, stop it. I said that I love you what do you want from me?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs MARRY ME!!! *I scream like dieing animal*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I can't talk suddenly* what?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs MARRY ME, YOU FOOL!!! *I start to ask hysteric and throw pillows at you*
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat calm down! stop screaming!!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shiver like leaf, near insanity.*
Marry me, you rat eater! Marry me!
*I grab your shoulders, dig my nails into your clothes and start to shake you*
Louis DePointe DuLac Lestat you're crazy! calm down and say it well
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shake you harder crying* You don't love me anymore if you don't want to marry me!!! You are so cruel, so evil. A MONSTER!
Louis DePointe DuLac I wanted marry you, I won't let you call me monster
Lestat Roi des Menteurs WantED... ED... it's past, you don't want me at all.
Louis DePointe DuLac I want you, I love you, but you called me monster
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Because you a monster. Only a monster could hurt me like this. All I wish is marriage! I already bought clothes, selected music, written all guests on paper, planned all wedding and you can't bought me a ring! A simple engagement ring. You disappoint me....
Louis DePointe DuLac it's you who have to buy me a ring *smile*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Why me? *I get amazed*
Louis DePointe DuLac come on! do it!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I wipe tears away with my handkerchief, take my credit card and run from home to city where still works jewelry shop, especially for such late birds like me. I find nice ring and buy it. Run back home with box and ring in it. Come inside room where you still are and kneel on my knees* Louis? I love you with all my heart, you been lover for me for many decades, you saved me from my sadness, you always cheered me up with stupid things like rats. I want to marry you a lot, Louis.
http://www.celtic-weddingrings.com/files/images/387-Sapphire-Engagement-Ring-Yellow.jpg
Louis DePointe DuLac Yes, I do, Lestat *I look at the ring* it's so beautiful Lestat....I love it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I put it on finger and lift to kiss you* I am so happy! Louis... My cute prince. *I hug you strongly. Finally I will be very happy. And I will make beauty queen of Louis*
Louis DePointe DuLac I love you Lestat....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take you in my hands and to my bed* I love you too my sugar. You can't be hurt anymore. I will make ball soon and invite everyone who wants.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I nod and kiss you* I love you, I love you....
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum