Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January (II PART)

Go down

January (II PART) Empty January (II PART)

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-02-10, 15:39

January 25

‎*I was wondering around house and looking how my plants are living, but I saw that winter made them look ugly. I sighed. I so wanted to feel summer again, these hot winds, hot air, not this freeze and snow.
I kicked with leg some small grass seen from snow and frowned. I felt quite lonely outside, and frozen. I looked around and in distance I saw familiar shadow. It was Pandora. I smiled that somebody someone appeared in this ghosts' home*
PANDORA!!!
*I shouted at your direction and waved with hand*
Pandora Romae ‎*I've just hunted and I was walking thinking of all my life, Marius, inmortals...I've been alone for many years and I don't like it...I was thinking when I listened a voice calling me. I turn and I saw Lestat who was saying me hello, I smiled and aproached to him* Hello Lestat, how have you been?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I hugged you gently and rubbed your back. Your perfume made me a little dizzy but I liked it. I wanted to kiss you and I did on cheek*
You were gone for long, Pandora. I was quite sad without you. So many things happened while you were hunting.
Pandora Romae ‎*I laugh* yes Lestat it has spent very long time, dear one. You're so sweet saying that you have been sad without me, tell me how many things happened?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes, it was sad without you. All happened bad things... *I sigh and look at your eyes* Nicki hates me, my daughter Alice almost killed me, Death is following me.... Just Louis make me happy and helps me to calm down. And nothing good happened here. You didn't miss anything.
Pandora Romae Oh, Lestat....all that things happened? gods...*I look at you worried* Well...if I can help you...just tell me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Yes, all these things happened... *I hug again and don't let you from my embrace* I am scared... I am so scared that I will meet Death, like I met Memnoch. You are older, so you can help me.
Pandora Romae I don't know how can I help you, just say me what you need. Don't be scared, you're Lestat! dear gods...you're the Brat Prince! *I say in your embrace*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Mmmmm... * I smile devilish* I am Brat Prince and I know how to annoy you. *I squeeze you butt* Hehe! You know how to calm down me and....make horny.
Pandora Romae You never change Lestat same old with you...I'm offering my help and you want annoy me...*I say* I like see you smiling Lestat.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Vampires never change. We are cursed to live the same all eternity, my dear. *I touch your hair and smell them* Mmmmmmm..... You smell like wild rose after rain.
Pandora Romae Aaaww you're all a gentle what you want dear brat prince *I say smiling* It's not a curse to live next to you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I can be nice too, not always a brat. And you know that perfectly. *I touched your shoulder* Very nice.... I always want to touch others because I need sexual energy form them.
Pandora Romae ‎*I laugh* yes, you're right you can be very nice when you want, only when you want. Tell me, how is Louis? I heard you both are together again
Pandora Romae oh...wait...what did you say that you needed?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I noded* Yes, I'm with Louis now. He found me right moment when I was so left by Nicolas. I was broken, hurt and humiliated and Louis saved me. I didn't felt huge pain being alone just for few hours. He is my savour. And he saved me when Alice almost killed me. *I smiled to you gently* Oh yes... Sexual energy.
Pandora Romae I'm glad he is with you, maybe he can make you less brat and...can you explain me about sexual energy?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Nope. His beauty makes me even more brat. Nobody can change my nature. *I close eyes and smile* Sexual energy is needed like blood for me. It's strongest of all types of energy.
Pandora Romae Gods....poor Louis...*I say laughing* I know nobody can change you. Wow, really? well I've never needed that energy
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Don't make me pitty that rat eater. He is very happy when I break his ice and make him happy. He just acts cold. But how can you say you never needed such energy? You love Marius, you should feel that energy too.
Pandora Romae Yes, I love him but I can't find him you know it. I never needed it and I think I'll never need it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Ice queen. *rolls eyes* You can feel, you can feel strong like me. I also didn't see Marius for long. I don't know where he is gone and I quite miss him.
Pandora Romae I'm not an Ice Queen Lestat! Don't say that, I'm older than you you have to respect me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't respect anybody. That's why all Elders ran away from me, just you left. *move my hips by invisible music*
Pandora Romae Gods...you should respect us Lestat...stop your hips
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I move even more faster* Nope. I won't follow anybody's rules and won't be doll for Marius. I'm not Armand.
Pandora Romae Don't say that! Armand is not Marius' doll. Gods...I'm a lady, please, stop it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I'm hot. And ladies love sexy boys. Look how I can dance. *turns round few times and get closer to you shaking my butt next to your hip* Armand is Marius's doll. He does anything Marius says. It's a rule.
Pandora Romae Are you hot? really? Gods...Please stop to say bad things about Armand, I beg you...Tell me, what do you need to stop being hot?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs To stop being hot? You won't do that any way. *I show tongue and chuckle* Girls don't to that often to me, I do it myself mostly or...Louis. Armand is doll. DOLL, DOLL, DOLL, DOLL ,DOLL. Na na na naaaa.
Pandora Romae Lestat...what happens to you? why do you say that? poor Armand, he is not a doll
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I won't say he is a doll if I will have him in my bed along with Marius. And they are hard to seduce... Well Marius is easier. He likes boys. But Armand... harder to seduce. *I move around you dancing*
Pandora Romae Gods...So look for them and! make them the love but stop to do that
Lestat Roi des Menteurs When they will miss me, they will come to me. I won't look for anybody and I won't stop that. *stretches hands in air and sways* Uuuu mama! Dance baby dance!
Pandora Romae I won't dance Lestat...you really need help
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Why you can't dance? You should move your old bones, it's good for you. *Comes back at your face and sways smiling* I don't need help, I'm not an idiot.
Pandora Romae I won't dance Lestat, I can but I won't. Maybe you're not idiot but you seem
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stop dancing and frown looking at you. I don't like to be called an idiot. I show teeth and frown like a wolf growling*
Pandora Romae Are you going to attack me Lestat? *I look at you reading your mind* I know that you're not idiot...sorry
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I still keep angry wolf's grimase and so frowning that you can't see my eyes anymore, I hold fists that nails drag my skin and blood starts to run*
Pandora Romae Lestat...? what happens..? *I ask worried coming close to him and trying to touch his shoulder*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*anger overcomes my sences and I tremble all not knowing how to stop this feeling. It is so strange to be so angry, but I can't stop and suddenly bush starts to fire behind your back*
Pandora Romae Lestat! *I say looking the fire* Please stop! please...*I touch your shoulders* look at me, you have to stop
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I become statue coulding move and couldn't stop fire. I thought my powers came again to place, but they still were messing with me. I could control fire anymore, I couldn't even move*
Pandora Romae LESTAT! *I slap you* Wake up Lestat...Gods...Lestat come on wake up
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*Only after slap I open eyes and shake head. I see your worrying face and fire behind your back. I look at you, at fire, and again at you. *
Pandora Romae Lestat...please stop with it...you woke up...please now stop with it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at you and shake head* I can't.... Pandora, I can't do that. My powers...I can't control them these days...
Pandora Romae ‎*I blow the fire out with my powers* Lestat...what happened? you looked meserised
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at one point in distance and tear runs from my one eyes* I can't control my powers.... They got broken...
Pandora Romae ‎*I look at you worried* Maybe you have to ask Marius...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I frown again and feel how anger rises* I won't ask him! Never. I better will live like this.
Pandora Romae Do what you want Lestat but you could kill me...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I said I can't control my powers. *I growl* Something is wrong not only with my powers, but with myself too. I can't control my emotions.
Pandora Romae ‎*I sish* I don't know what to say or to do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs That's how your endless knowledge ended. Nobody can help me. *I start to cry and sit on snow crying and hiding my face on knees*
Pandora Romae ‎*I hug you gently* sshh don't cry I'm here, I'm here...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I still cry and look how snow under me becomes red* I can't stop. I said I'm broken. Something is wrong with me!!
Pandora Romae No, you're not broken. Your power are evolutionating *I still hug you*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Evolutionating? What that means? *I lift head to look at you* I thought I already had all powers from Akasha.
Pandora Romae Maybe not...who knows? I can't answer it but I'll try to help you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs How can you help me if no other vampire had such thing. Not even you, not even Marius. I am too scared to ask other what happened with me.
Pandora Romae ‎*I hug you* oh Lestat...don't be scared you have to try control them
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stretch hands* I try to do that in all power, but I can't. I started few fires in home, I was flying in air when I woke up, I couldn't stop running in home. I can't stop them, Pandora.
Pandora Romae Don't stop them, just control them. Don't worry you'll get
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't need to learn control them. I know how to do that. But they don't listen to me anymore. I just use them not even wanting to use them. Especially that Fire Gift...
Pandora Romae I understand...Well Lestat if you need me just call me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I need everyone. I need to call everyone to find out what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm going mad or dieing. YES! I am stalked by Death this time.
Pandora Romae ‎*I'm here to help ypu...don't worry love, we all help you, you won't get mad don't worry
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't want to end like Nicky or created flames and get trapped in my room.
Pandora Romae Ssshhh no you won't end as him love, we all help you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs But Elders don't care about me anymore. They turned from me when I turned Isabella to vampire and left me to live here alone...
Pandora Romae Ssshhh we care about you oh Lestat of course we care about you, don't say that...Don't worry. I'll be here with you if you want
Lestat Roi des Menteurs If you will help me to understand myself, then yes.... *I crouch and put my face on knees*
Pandora Romae Of course I will help you *I put my hand on your shoulder* If you let me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Of course I will let you. *I lay on snow and cry looking at snowed plants. * If only you could know what I feel... how broken I'm..
Pandora Romae No, Lestat please...don't cry *I hug you gently* please
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I can't stop... *my voice and lips tremble* If I start to cry I can't stop doing that.
Pandora Romae ‎*I kiss your forehead gently trying to calm you down* I'll look after you and Louis too
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Thank you, Pandora. You are very gently woman. I'm horrible person. How could I live in this world...
Pandora Romae Why do you say that? You're not a horrible person you've a good heart Lestat *I kiss your cheek*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I nehoy your kiss. While you are so close to me I grab your head and kiss you on lips* I'm good actor.
Pandora Romae ‎*I have a surprise expression when you kiss me* what?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss one more time and get up from ground* I'm good actor. I know how to seduce my prays.
Pandora Romae Did you act? *I say getting up* what do you pretend Lestat?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Last cries and whining was acting I did to get closer to you. *I giggle seeing how I made fool of you*
Pandora Romae ‎*I look at you angry* perfect! I worried for you and you acting..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I look at you and smile* Don't say a kis was bad. I'm good kisser. All remember good actor is that who has real feelings and knows how to show them that everyone would understand acting. I really feel bad, just I used my pain to seduce you.
Pandora Romae You...you didn't seduce me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Ok. I folled you. You don't expect me to show my feelings inside. I just found wound in my heart and made it bigger in your eyes. Get it?
Pandora Romae Gods...and now what are you going to do?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't know. *I shrugs* Probably nothing. That kiss was good, I'm happy. Just you look stunned and angry.
Pandora Romae N..no, I'm not angry... don't worry *I blush*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Then why are you blushing? *I come closer to you and look more deeply into your eyes*
Pandora Romae I don't know...I just...*I can't talk cause you are so close to me*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I run my hands down your hair and take your face by chin. I close my eyes and kiss you again on lips very gently and slowly*
Pandora Romae ‎*I close my eyes answering your kiss sweetly and slowly* Lestat...*I whisper*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Shhhh.. no words please... *I lick your lips even more slower inserting my tongue into your mouth. with both hands I keep your face*
Pandora Romae ‎*I answer the kiss again feeling your tongue inside my mouth...I drive my hands to your neck*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I gently licked your fangs, your every plot of mouth and opened eyes to see you. You were drowned in my kiss, with closed eyes and shivereing in my arms*
Pandora Romae ‎*My body starts to temble but I still answer to the sweet kiss...why am I doing it? I'm not myself now...*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I put my hands on your shoulders and hold you strongly to myself enjoying a kiss. It is precious moment. Nobody can see us, nobody can hear us. Just me and you alone outside*
Pandora Romae ‎*I feel how you hold me by my shoulder and I stop the kiss I look at you and I don't know what to say I just hide my head on your shoulder* Lestat...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I understand why you stopped the kiss and I stand still holding you in my arms. It was too presious moment to ruin with stupid words* Pandora...
Pandora Romae ‎*I look at you now caressing your hair and now it's me who starts another kiss*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I get a little amazed about another kiss and I hug you once more aswering to your sweet kiss. My eyes close and I feel only your breathing and cold wind around us*
Pandora Romae ‎*I drive my hands around your neck going on with the kiss* Mmmm Lestat...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my hands wrap around your waist and I run them a little under your blouse and touch your bra, but just a little. My kiss becomes a little rougher, but still gentle for a lady*
Pandora Romae ‎*I stop a little to take a breath and I look at your eyes smiling after few seconds I go on with the kiss but now more passionately*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*ohhhhhh it's so hot!!! I keep you near me and kiss you also more passionate. But I can't control my arms which run under your blouse and try to take off your bra*
Pandora Romae ‎*I feel your hands under my blouse and I open my eyes of surprise* Hey! Brat Prince you're running a lot *I say with a devilish smile*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I open eyes and smile also devilish at you. I know I did this so fast* I am sorry. My passion is too strong to hold it inside my body.
Pandora Romae I know...*I whisper and my hands go inside your shirt smiling*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I giggle from your cold hands on my skin* We should go inside, because it's so cold here and you are too...
Pandora Romae Yes, you're right Lestat let's come in *I come in to the house* Come on we will be warm at the living room in front of the fire place
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I nod and close door after you locking them to be safe at home. I take you to living room where is fireplace and light wood. Take off my coat and hang it* Now it wil be warm here. Just need some time to get bigger fire.
Pandora Romae Yes *I sit on the sofa looking at you* Lestat I...the kiss...I...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I take a look at you and sit very close you and look deeply into your eyes* Yes? Kiss was amazing.... so gentle...so passionate...
Pandora Romae ‎*I look at you mesmerised* I liked it very much...*I say blush* but I don't know if it's right...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss your red cheek* You are very beautiful when you blush and that kiss was our little secret. I so wanted to kiss you, it was my dream.
Pandora Romae ‎*I look at you smiling and I bite my lower lip* if I...want...*I stop to talk and kiss on your lips gently, then I look at your eyes*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I get that kiss from you and smile widely at you* You can't resist to me, dear. I now how to make women fall under my feet.
Pandora Romae ‎*I kiss deeply to you closing my eyes and driving my hands to your neck* You think you're the best seductor of the world...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I whisper to your ear* Of course I am. *and close my eyes taking that kiss from you. Gently and lovingly enjoying your lips* I can seduce anybody...
Pandora Romae anybody? you don't know me brat prince, I'm not easy to be seduced *I smile*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I think I already seduced you... *I chuckle and open eyes.* You provoked me for this kiss. You can't resist to my beauty.
Pandora Romae Or maybe...you can resist mine dear...*I whisper smiling and kiss your cheek and whisper on your ear* you are a demon of seduction
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I feel how shiver goes down my back as you say such things* Of course I am demon of seduction. You are already seduced because you kiss me. *I grab your face and kiss you on lips roughly*
Pandora Romae Mmmm yes you did it...*I kiss you roughly too caressing your neck* I needed company....you came from heaven
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I couldn't come from heaven, because I'm not an angel. I'm just vampire, Pandora. *I whisper to your lips*
Pandora Romae ssshhh you're my angel now...*I whisper* my sweet Lestat with sunny hair and heaven eyes...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs If I would be from heaven, I wouldn't be killing people. *I give again a kiss for you and press my body next yours so close that you can feel my hard fellow*
Pandora Romae maybe....*I moan feeling your manhood and kiss you deeply again* Lestat.....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I get get really exited* Yes, Pandora? What you want now?...
Pandora Romae mmmm gods....Lestat *I whisper on your ear bite me and then....take me...do it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't know if I can do that.... I wasn't with girl for long time. *I take a scared look at you*
Pandora Romae aaaww come on Lestat you can do it....just be gently *I caress your chest and kiss your nipples*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I close eyes as you kiss my nipples and shiver* Omg....It's so sexy, Pandora. You will drive me mad very soon and I will do what I shouldn't do.
Pandora Romae ‎*I kiss you deeply* ok dear...if you can't do it I understand it *I caress your curly hair and kiss your stomach*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stop your kisses and open eye full of tears* I can't do this, my dearest. You belong to Marius and I won't do anything to his girl.
Pandora Romae I don't belong to him! he is my maker but I'm not his pet *I say seriously* if you can't do it I understand Lestat, don't worry....
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Somehow I can't. Even I want... You are a godess, I can't rape you- it would be sin, my dear. Never. *I kiss you again* Please forget for this, I really love you.
Pandora Romae ‎*I make a sad smile* it's all okay Lestat...maybe I wanted be raped and loved for a night *I caress your cheek* but I understand your feelings
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I can't rape you. My heart doesn't let to do such thing, Pandora. *I shake head* You are too pure for me.
Pandora Romae No...I am not...but it's all okay sweet Lestat...*I hug you gently* it's all okay *I look down*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs But you don't seem ok to me. *I pout wanting to cry* You look qute sad. Please tell me if I hurt you.
Pandora Romae No, no you didn't *I try to smile* I'm fine, it's all well. I wished you for long time that's it. Say hello to Louis.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs But you seem sad to me. I am sorry, ma cherie, I'm sorry. I just honour your body and don't want to make it dirty with my filthy soul.
Pandora Romae Don't say such things Lestat, I'm not pure, I'm not a godess. It's only what you think about me. Don't be sorry my dear, don't be
Lestat Roi des Menteurs But you are a godess for me. Godess which can't be raped. *I start to cry and kiss your cheeks* I love you.
Pandora Romae I love you too, don't cry Lestat *I kiss your forehead* don't cry I said that it's all okay, believe me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I all shiver from your kiss and tears* Ok.... But always remember that I love you, not like other Elders.
Pandora Romae I love you too Lestat, I love you too....*I hug you gently* my Brat Prince, my fallen angel.

January 27th

Lestat Roi des Menteurs
‎*my night was sleepy and boring until I saw you in a middle of hallway standing like ghost with your violin in hands. A shiver went down my body from such view. It was again love probably or something, but my legs took me very fast to you and I wrapped my arms aroubd your waist, my lips foubd yours and I gave you long kiss*
Nikolia Violinist ‎*In some point between death and life, I managed to get to the Mansion where I was not expecting to find anyone. The solitude consumed me, the hunger was burning in my chest, but I was still strong and my wish to find my love was the priority.
I made some steps forward after closing the door, trying not to make a noise. The candles were not shining enough to indetify the shadow, but then that golden bush of hair appeared, and suddenly I had your arms wraping me with the same love. I closed one of my hands around your head and the other one on your waist, still holding the instrument and the arch with my fingers. An unavoidable chunckle sounded.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I couldn't believe it was my Nicolas. But it truly was. His dark hair, dark eyes and soft skin. My heart started to sing from happiness because I was missing him so much. I felt so lonely and sad without violin songs in home. It was so silent and dark here, but he came back home again to me*
Nicolas! My Nicki!
*tears of joy showed in my eyes, but you couldn't see that in darkness of hallway*
I'm so glad you are back, my love. I needed to hug you and say how I love you. Where have you been wandering my dearest lost soul?
Nikolia Violinist Lestat...- *the murmur sounded deep and sad in contrast with your bright voice, welcoming me with so much love and slush. I smelled your blood drops flowing down you cheek, and couldn't restrain myself from kissing them*- my beautifull lover, I couldn't tell you where I have been even if I wanted, the truth is that I do not know. But I am back, and what I want now... is you.
*The request was impregnated with desire and love. Standing there, holding him and still tasting the blood of his tears, my lips searched for yours and I kissed you with so much hunger, so deeply, like never before. My kiss went down to your neck, and wanted to bite you. I wanted you.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*You looked confused to me, and sad. Same old Nicki I knew in Auvergne. But your madness didn't show now. I saw just how you were scared of all things in this century, but I was happy to see that you didn't forget me and came directly to my home. I wiped my tears with handkerchief and kissed you gently on lips, smelling your body smell. I still remembered how you smell and I loved it. My beautiful Nicki was here. I hugged you strognly and didn't let you from my embrace, I rubbed your back and stroked hair. I touched your all body to feel you are real, not ghost*
I don't care where you been, I care that you came back from that darkness into my heavenly home. You will be my prince, my lover, my violinist. I so missed your songs. I will give you my glassy violin to play, I will give you anything you want.
Nikolia Violinist You know I don't need so much things, Lestat -I answered with serious voice, trying to find his eyes with mine-. I have everything I need between my hands, and now between my arms too. No need to promise anything. I will stay here as long as I still can be free and have you everynight. And about the music, well, you know I can't stop playing, and I hope it makes you feel better too. I can see solitude in your eyes, Lestat. Desperate, maybe. Have you been with somebody else? -I asked now, inquiring with my sight directly to his eyes. A little jealosy fire set inside me and couldn't stop my hand from going down his back and approaching closer to his body.
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I closed eyes as you asked about lover. I couldn't lie to you, I had to tell you truth that I am with Louis, but my love for you didn't get smaller- I still loved yyou like I loved*
Yes, I'm very lonely. I spend my days and nights in my room behind steel door like in jail. All I want is to be loved. And yes, I have a lover... Louis. He loves me a lot, makes me happy, but something is wrong with me. My powers, my senses, my mood... Everything is so strange and scares me.
*I wrapped my arms around your neck and put my head on your shoulder shivering and crying. I knew I could show you my emotions and don't worry that you will argue with me about my tears*
But I love you, my Nicolas, I love like loved you. You mean so much to me and especially at these days when I'm so lost in life.
Nikolia Violinist ‎"In a bedroom behind a steel door"... -I repeated with a confussed and inredulous expression- You don't seem to be the same Lestat I once knew. I remember you were wild and careless, your only worry was to find new ways of showing love and seducing the ones you wanted. I am trying now to deal with my madness and bitterness to make you feel better, I know you miss the old Nicky. I know my madness hurts you. I want you and I need you as muchs as you love and need me too, but as long as you don't make some effort to work this and keep hiding behind doors and your new lover's legs, it won't work. And I will keep going away and coming back. Put on your pants, dude. You have a whole family in your hands. And now I am here. What else do you need? What makes you unhappy? you have enoough and more, so stop whining and complaining about everything.
*With a sour taste in my mouth, I swallowed hard and brushed his hair with my fingers, truying to calm him down. Jealousy inside me was burning like a hundred torches, and I didn't exactly know why I was being so good with him now. He was too weak, I guessed.*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kissed your hand touching my hair. It was nice to see how you think I should live, but it wasn't so easy. Yes, I had everythin I wish, I have big family and I should be happy instead of whining. But I wanted to whine, I wanted attention and love, like I always wanted to be on stage and be main character in all plays. I put my lips to your ear and whispered*
I have you... and all money is nothing for me, because I have you. But you know me. I need attention, but this sadness I feel....I don't know from where it comes. I have family, I have money, but it doesn't satisfy me. Sex doesn't satisfy me too.
*but suddenly I feel that strange feeling again, my eyes got wide and I star at dark corner for some seconds. Again I heard something calling my name from darkness. It is coming....it is coming. that thing is coming after me.*
Nicolas, you should know one...thing. No, you won't understand me.... Something is after me! Something evil and dark....probably it messed my powers too. I'm in big trouble, love. In huge trouble! And this time I probably won't end good.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down