Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 May (1st decade)

Go down

2011 May (1st decade) Empty 2011 May (1st decade)

May 1-15

‎Isabella walked though rooms in Sang Éternel mansion when suddenly felt painfull contractions, held her belly tight screaming:
- Help! somebody....Darling!!!!!!!!!
Priscilla walked out to see what all the screaming was about saw Isabella and ran to her:
- Isabella, what‘s wrong?
- My baby...he's comming..- she screamed and frowned.
Priscilla‘s ‎eyes widened:
- Uhhh no time for hospital. We need towels.
- Priscilla help me, please darling...- she frowned out of pain.
- Stay right here.- she ran off to get a numbing shot and some towels and surgical gloves.
- Good... oh God! It hurts...- Isabella sat on the floor waiting.
Priscilla came back with the stuff:
- Ok. I‘m back.- she put some towels down and kept two for the baby.- I‘m going to numb you up.
- Thank you so much.....- Isabella screamed out of pain.- Ahhhh!.- she breathed deeply.- Where is Lestat!
- I don‘t know!- Priscilla took needle and injected her, put the numbing stuff.
Isabella felt how quickly medicine reduced pain, but she was still very scared:
- Priscilla, don't leave me..
- I wonit, Isabella, I will be with you the whole time. Are you ready to push.- she looked at Isabella.
I was sleeping peacefully, but scream wake up and I understood what was happening. Jumped from bed, on with underwear and shirt ran to Isabella, seeing her in great pain:
- HONEY!!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!! Where is Louis?
Priscilla looked at me and I didn‘t even saw he was there and rolled her eyes.
- I'm scared..- Isabella started to push hard.- Baby is coming.........
- Don‘t be scared.- Priscilla was paying attention, waited until she will see the baby‘s head.
- I'M SCARED FOR PITY SAKE TOO!!- I took a look at Priscilla.- Why she isn't helping you?!.- but head started to spin from too much emotions and I lost consciousness falling on floor.
Priscilla muttered under her breath:
- I am helping dumb ass ....- she looked at me and shook her head, looked back to Isabella.- Keep pushing.
- Ohhhh God! Darling ...- Isabella watched me lying on the floor and started to push harder screaming.
I still laid and didn‘t feel or hear anything. Priscilla started to see the baby‘s head a little. Isabella pushed hard screaming and sweating a lot, started to cry. Priscilla reached in to help the baby a little:
- Ok, one more push and that should do it, Isabella, I need you to give me a big push.
Somehow I started to get consciousness and opened eyes. Blood....screams...filth...:
- What...the...?- I saw baby almost here and sceamed.- Isabella!!!
Isabella frowned out of pain hard, wipped her bloody tears, and gave a strong push screaming out loud and suddenly stopped, hearing her baby's cry. Priscilla cut the umbilical chord and cleaned the baby gently and wrapped him in a towel:
- Isabella, would you like to hold your baby?- she smiled holding the baby as he cried.
I crowled to her, slipping on blood to saw baby. Looked all pale, scared and almost alive, but took baby and kissed his bloody forehead:
- My son....My Junior...
Lestat Junior cried loud on all home when heard Priscilla wanting to give him to mother. He wanted only daddy. Isabella held her little miracle in her arms crying out of great joy, kissed him and me:
- So beautiful, our baby...
Priscilla ‎looked at Isabella then at me, then to me and the baby:
- Well that was fun. I see my job is done. Worst part is I‘m not even a doctor and have no experience. I just go by what I saw with what they did to my baby and there is always reading.
- Oui, Priscilla...- isabella smiled to her holding the baby.
Priscilla took gloves off and picked the towels up:
- I will go wash these....
- Thank you, my lovely sister.....
- Give me that baby. He doesn't want you at all.- I said nervous to Isabella.- He is young man and women company will spoil him.
- He is ours.....- Isabella held him sharing with me.- This miracle is not a thing.....
Priscilla growled at me and wanted to smack me silly:
- Be careful what you say especially around me .....- Priscilla looked at Isabella and smiled.- Your welcome, dear sister, I‘m glad I could help.
- He is a man and needs manly company.- I took baby from her.- I will let you feed him and play with him, but education leave to me.
Isabella held her hand high:
- Lestat, please return me the baby. I want to hold him with you...how you can be so....- she cried.
Priscilla snarled:
- Lestat, give her the baby back.
When I took Lestat Junior, he stopped crying and smiled. But hearing that mommy wanted to take him again, made him nervous and started to move in my hug wanting to be saved.
- Or at least give him to me. I want to hold him.- Priscilla said.
Isabella took a final look at them both: me and newborn baby, stood up all bloody, looked emotionless into my eyes, turned back and left. Priscilla frowned at Isabella and looked back at me:
- What did you do make her have a baby so you can just take it away from her like it not even hers or something?.- snarled and would smack me silly if the baby wouldn‘t be with me.
- He loves me, Isabella. You can't deal with it.-no compassion was left in me. All Scorpio nature showed.- Priscilla, I need to find where to put baby.
She looked at me:
- Give me the baby. I will put him in Dakota‘s old room when she was a baby. Yes, sure it is girly, but it will do for now until you‘ll have a room ready for him. Plus Dakota‘s room is right next to my and your room, is about 3 or 4 doors down from Dakota‘s.
- Ok.- I gently gave baby to her.- I will find room today for him. And don't forget give him blood, it is baby‘s bottle in fridge.
- Lestat, I gave birth to a baby and I adopted a baby at the age of 2. I know what Im doing.- she took the baby and walked off to Dakota‘s room.

2011 May (1st decade) 00months

‎Isabella returned to her room all bloody and weak after giving birth, fell on her knees and gave a silent scream though her heart was broken then. I was feeling cold toward her, came to her room and opened door loudly:
- Stop being such a baby! You are my wife and be like that!
Isabella stood up proudly turning back on me and threw me out closing door with her gift. I growled and broke door getting angry:
- Don't shut door to my nose!!- I came inside with burning eyes.- If I want to talk, you will!!!
- Oh, yes, I will, darling....- she jumped on me and bit me hard on the neck, feeling so hungry after losing so much blood.
I took her off and pressed hand to bleeding neck:
- Stop this now or I will hurt you!!!- I trembled for anger.
- Mmm don't you like it, to get in fight with me...to see how heartless I can be, like you always wanted.- she felt all fresh and new.- Please, hurt me...nothing will hurt me more now.- she giggled tasting my blood on the lips.
- Stop this insane!!! You must deal with reality! Sit and calm down! I can burn your room if you'll make me more angry.- I stepped back a little and held fists.
- Oh, how long I waited to see your real face, Love....please burn it, burn it now! I'll just sit her quietly and burn along with everything...how it would feel for you to burn your child's mother? Huh?
-Don't make me angry, I can't control myself.- I shook head and grabbed her, started to shake her.- Open your eyes, stop dreaming about fairy-tales with me and be like you must be!!! I'm not angel, I'm devil!!
She stopped me:
- I thought I've changed you....- she caressed my face.- But just look how you've changed me....- she giggled then got serious and cold.- I don't wish to listen, or see you anymore.
- You are my wife and you must deal with me!- anger controled all my body and I pushed her on bed holding strongly.- You wanted sex with me?!! I will give you like I promised.
- Get away from me monster!!!!- she cried.- Leave me alone!
I slapped her:
- I won't pity you! You are my wife and I have all rights to you! Shut up and do want I say!
Isabella cratched me:
- Go to Hell!!! You belong there....- she hissed showing her fangs.- Go away, you are disgusting, you don't understand how I feel now, I want Divorce!
I started to tremble and let her:
- I better die than give you such pleasure as divorce...- I went to where was door.- Get normal again and we will talk. Now are went insane...like Nicky...
- I won't talk to you..and yes I'm mad just like Nicholas, hmmm maybe destiny will bring two madmen together....- she looked into my eyes cold.
- I will kill you both if you try to get with that idiot.- somehow feelings came back and I felt bad.- I can't believe to what we went...
- Better kill me now, you have such a lovely opportunity, you have right to kill me, you created me...
- You know I won't do that. I better tear my heart from chest.
- Well, you torn my heart already, monstrous husband who will make his son like him..- she hissed.- Now leave, I'll bath this awful thing from me.- she showed her bloody dress and body.
- I'm in your crazy head, but you know I'm right...- I sighed and went to get drunk and die.
- No, you are not in my head ....darling.- she ripped her clothes as I walked from the room and went to bath.

Letter to friends

I wrote letters to some friends about son's birth.

My dears,

Today was born my son Lestat Junior. And I need a little of your help. You see, me and my wife are on divorce threshold. She went insane when I took baby from here, so I don't want my son to get trauma for all life. Please, if you have some spare time, come to my home and babysit him a little. I'm not always at home...or I'm drinking somewhere to drown this pain. He needs a lot of love, so please, watch him a little, he can't be left alone.

Yours, Lestatas.

- Poor Isabella! Why did you take the child away from the mother?- Bianca said.
- My Scorpio temper took over my mind... I wanted my child to be only for me...
- Poor all family.- Vi‘Ana shook her head.
- My little brother. Why world goes so insane.- Louis was also unhappy.
- It's not easy for me... Just help me to take of baby, I want only happiness for him.- I said.
- If you want happiness for him, then the child should have two parents - a mother and a father. And drinking would not set a good example for him.- Bianca tried to help me.
I nodded:
- Yes, Bianca, I will try to do what I can. But it's hard when my wife hates me, baby sees us not at one time. I don't want that he would be so lonely like I was...nobody loved me. I think that little joy will make me stop drinking, he gives me strength.
- Lestat, please return the child to the mother. And try to be together just for your son. Frankly, you're acting very selfish, I'm sorry for saying that, but it's true!- Bianca looked strictly at me.
- I must agree with Bianca. And such explanations that my wife hates me that's why I'm drinking is silly. I don't believe that is guilty just one side. Solve your problems and give a child peaceful life.- Vi‘Ana looked warmly.
- Well, I don't keep child locked from her, she can find him in other room and be with him. I let her be with baby, but for me.... I stay away from her and go to find some fun, she went insane.- I tired to explain everything.
- So, you took him away from Isabella and now it's you who is leaving him with the excuse you must drown your pain in blood? It doens't make sence. You know I love you but you're not doing things right.- Aixa also came.
- No, Aixa! I was all evening with him, hold him and kissed... I drink now vodka, but don't worry, I will calm down and everything will be ok.- I tried to calm myself with these words.
- I promised you I was going to help you with LJ and drinking is not a good thing.- Aixa also wanted to help me.
-All men drink. You can't change me.- I was stubborn.
- I'm not trying to change you. Realize your baby is in the middle. QUIT-IT.- Aixa said.
- I will baby sit him if you want me to since I helped Isabella delivere him and gave him Dakota‘s room.- Priscilla came.
- Thank you Priscilla! You are so nice.- I smiled.- I am addicted, I can't quit it so easy!
Prsicilla looked at me:
- Just give me the baby.
- He is sleeping now, Priscilla. But when he will woke up, I'll give him to you.
Aixa sighed:
- Why I expected a different attitude...? An insame mother and an alcoholic father. Great.
- Is he still in Dakota‘s room where I put him ?- Priscilla asked.
- Are you giving him forever?- Aixa was quite scared.
- Yes, I'm alcoholic!- I got nervous.- Baby is mine, Priscilla just will look for him. And he is in living room, wrapped in warm blanket.
- NO ONE IS LOOKING AFTER HIM !- Priscilla growled and yelled at me.
- What did I say?- I got very scared from yelling and trembled.- You said you will look after him a little.
- Is anyone watching the baby in the living room?- Priscilla again asked.
- I'll go.- Aixa decided.
I shook head:
- No, he is alone, I left Tv playing songs silently to calm him.
- Lestat, you are such a alcoholic BLONDE !- Pricilla walked off going to the living room.
- Alcoholic blonde?- I almost cried.- For what? What did I say? That baby is sleeping and hears silent TV songs.?
Priscilla ignored me and kept walking to the living room.
- You were complaining no one talks to you anymore, HOW CAN SOMEONE WANT TO TALK TO YOU if you're doing things like this?- Aixa growled and followed Priscilla.
Priscilla reached the doors to the living room and walked in and saw the baby and sat in a chair.

Well, I felt strange, not like myself so decided to go to doctor to find out what is going on with me.
I was very scared and lost in life went to the same doctor I was with Isabella, the same who helped me have son and walked into his room in hospital, all trembling, pale and barely alive:
- I need help.... This time my wife abandoned me...
Rochester de Bordeaux ‎lifted eyes from papers and saw this psychotic person in front of his eyes trembling like a puppy:
- Yes?.... – he took glasses from eyes and looked deeply into me.- Sit and tell me what's wrong.
I shyly closed door and sat on one chair, leaned head and looked at hands trembling even more:
- Rochester, I don't feel like myself anymore... Something is wrong... I feel that I'm going mad.
Rochester rolled eyes. Again.... Mad like always:
- I met many people, especially syphilitics who where lost inside them But what you feel? I must know what you feel to know how to heal you.- he took cigarette from table's drawer and lit it, started smoking and looked at me.
Tears stared to fall and I put head on table in front of Rochester:
- I can't control myself... I am very aggressive, my son feels that.... I see hallucinations, I feel that somebody else is controlling me, but not me....- I sighed and voice trembled even more.- My mood is changing every second. I can now cry, but after some seconds yell like mad or ...kill my beloved people...
Rochester didn‘t pay attention on my tears and smoked calmly, relaxed and took empty sheet of paper and started to write something:
- I see.... But hallucinations makes me think more. You can be really sick. And if I told you diagnosis: how your family would react to that? You should take medicine then...and maybe forever....
- I SEE BLOODY TERRIBLE HALLUCINATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!- I lifted head from table and yelled.- They are so realistic that I can only scream, I can't hide from them...I'm scared....- again put head on table and cried.- My baby feels my emotions and cries all the time... I don't know what to do... I robbed Chemistry and took some zuclopenthixolum, it helps me to get again calm.
Rochester put hands on ears to handle my loud voice and frowned:
- I see, Lestat.... You are still smart, read books about medicine and found good medicine. It is one of the best I can recommend to you. I can tell you what's wrong with you...but it's very difficult disease. Nobody can help you, just medicine and...your family. They must accept what you are sick and help you live...
I stopped crying and took a look at doctor:
- Tell me what is it? I can't bare this anymore. It kills me inside, I'm not myself... It's like devil would be in me.
Rochester laughed a little and smiled:
- Yes, that disease in my days was called "Devil's Obssesion", but in this century it's just psychic disease. Well, it's madness, you are mad, you can get so mad without medicine that one day you could be locked in madhouse, but... I can help you feel „normal“ and family too....- he took smaller note to write reception.- Lestat, you have schizophrenia... I‘m so sorry, it‘s so horrible...
- I kinda thought about that....- I felt a little better, but took note with medicine and bowed to Rochester.- How can I repay you? I will believe it will help me a little, I can‘t live in nightmares...they all are so scary...
Rochester smiled putting cigarette to ashtray:
- Well, I help how I can. Besides, your family are my main customers. I hope your son will grow to beautiful man. Now we should call all your family and friends to tell about it. I can talk very nicly and they will understand.
I nodded still trembling:
- This would be good. They all are angry at me because...I'm sick.... Maybe they will forgive me for such...things I did...
- Good. Let me call them, we all need to talk and they will be able to take you home and look after you.- he took phone and started to call everybody.

‎After some hours I came home drunk like rope and yelled on all home:
- Aixa, Isabella, Louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- You are FUCKING asshole...!!- Aixa grabbed me by the waist and took me to the bathroom, made me fall on my knees in front of the toilet, punching my back.-PUKE! NOW!
I couldn‘t even know what happened just saw toilet in front of eyes:
- What?- I frowned.- I won't puke...- I swayed in all sides and blinked slowly.- And stop beating me...
- YOU CAN'T IMMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU LOOK NOW.- she punched me harder.- You won't ok.- she took me violently to the shower and cold freezing water started to get on me making me wet, still with clothes on.- And you're staying here.- she pressed my back to the wall, she didn‘t mind getting her clothes wet.
I started to scream from cold water:
- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY IT'S COLD!!!!!!!!!!- I sat on shower's floor and trembled.- Give me some whiskey...I need to warm up...
- And you complained about Louis, you look more pathetic than him now. And yes, keep screaming.- with evil voice Aixa said.- If the baby will cry again for you, I'm gonna break your bones.- she pressed me against the wall.- This is exactly how I saw my human father many times!!- she pierced my wrist with her nails to drain the blood mixed with alcohol and held it strongly against the wall.- Bite me. NOW.
I all trembled from her words and kept silent as long as I could:
- I'm...not.. pathetic....- I growled from teeth and tried not to scream, but her nails in wrist gave huge pain and I frowned feeling her mouth and sucking my blood.- STOP IT.- I felt how I was losing blood and got weaker, but didn‘t drink her blood when she offered, just pushed her away and crowled from bathroom to bed, laid next to bed and tried to breath.
Aixa sat on my belly and opened a cut on her neck, putting it over my mouth:
- I will go away if you don't drink now.- she lost the rhything of her breath when she slowly started to cry.- COME ON.
I couldn‘t resist to fresh blood smell and pressed lips to her neck slowly drinking her arm and sweet blood, hands hugged her back and held strongly, but gently.
Aixa laid over me quiet and huging me too while tears kept falling. I drank a little from her, but let go:
- I can't drink blood from the ones I love... I just can't...sorry...- I wipped her tears aways and kissed passionate on lips.
- You did it before... and you need it now again... – she was not able to say anything more, kept kissing me sadly and thought „please".
I shook head and put it on her shoulder:
- No no no no! I feel like killing you! I can't! It will good and without blood...
- What all this shouting means?- Louis came and saw how I drank blood.- I see hero came back.- he crossed his hands on chest.
- I'm not hero, Louis... I'm alcoholic...- I crawled on floor to wardrobe and started to look for bottle.
- He has nothing from a hero now. Just look at him!- Aixa was angry, she walked towards me.- You remember me so much now to my father... you're disgusting. Touch that bottle. Come one. Look for it like a tramp and drink it in front of me.
I crowled deeper in wardrobe and found one bottle. Opened it and hiding in clothes started to drink it:
- You came here to say how bad I am? Well, let it be...
- Why do you hide it?- she laughed histerically.- The tramps I used to see on the streets when I was little are now more elegant than you... and I thought you were a prince, "dad". You promised me you were going to make me happy...- she started to walk out of the room.
- AIXA!!!!! Don't go... Pleaese.... I feel so lost, so misunderstood... I am in crisis...- I trembled in waredrobe hugging bottle.
Aixa yelled from the door:
- You want me to stay here when you do nothing about it, YOU'RE MAKING THINGS WORSE!!- she grabbed the door frame and reduced it to dust, hurting a little her hands.- I TRY TO HELP YOU, DON'T YOU FUCKING REALIZE?
- I'm crisis...lost...I need help and I try to do it my way... but I get too aggressive....- I whispered.- Don't yell at me or I will start to cry...
- And now where is the part where you say you love me?- she laughed.- Your tears won't heal the pain you caused in me and your son tonight. He's crying for you now.
I showed face from waredrobe:
- My baby is crying?.... Why? What did he feels?
- OF COURSE HE'S CRYING!! BECASE HE FEELS WHAT YOU FEEL!! I'M TRYING TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER, BUT YOU'RE KEEP DRINKING!!- she walked to the baby's room and took him to downtown.
I laid in wardrobe crying:
- My poor baby is sad, ‘cause I'm sad....
Louis stood and shook his head:
- Pathetic...
I didn‘t say anything, just laid and silently cried.

At May 2nd Isabella came to my room look at me...

‎Isabella heard strange noises in the bathroom, came closer to look, seeing her husband drunk and with ferrish blood on my lips, stood behind the door smiling, looking cold:
- Well...well..well...just look who the cat dragged in....
I turned to her looking terrible, all clothes were wet, hair too. Looked like rat. But eyes burned from anger and I stood up holding fists, swaying to all sides:
- One more word and I...
- What are you going to do? Punch her? Hahaha, touch her and this will be the end.- Aixa ran into my room.
- Aixa...this only my and her fight.- I came closer to Isabella and gently grabbed her by throat acting gently.- I will do something to her or to myself...
Isabella bit deeply into my hand and pushed me away:
- Ohhh I See...you two are having fun here.- she giggled.- Oh well, I just came to take my perfume
I growled and came back to her, rougly pulled to bed and kissed her passionate:
- I'm not going to hurt you, cause I still FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! You can't just come to take perfume. It's not the reason of it. You came to see ME.
- Yeah SO MUCH FUN!!- Aixa walked away.
Isabella did not responsed to my kiss and spoke coldly:
- Enough? Where was I? Ohhh...- she pushed me away and went to shelf with oils and perfumes, picked one, smelt.- Mmmm I like it, my favourite...
All trembling I stood up, went to her and turned to myself:
- LOOK AT ME!!!! Why can't you accept me the way I am?!!!!! I'm emotional, I can't hold it. If I'm angry- I YELL. If I'm sad, I cry. If I'm happy I do nonsenses. You can't change my nature.
Isabella sprinkled some perfume in the air:
- Wondelful....yes, go ahead smell it, how many times this smell made you crazy...scent of me.- she whispered.- Smell it for the last time..dear
I stamped leg down:
- You can't just leave me!!!!- I angrily went to bathroom took razor and went to her.- If you will leave me I will cut my wrists and let myself to bleed.
Isabella giggled:
- Mmmm I'll hungrily eat you.- she looked like devil.- I already tasted you.- she giggled again.- Hmmm I need to bath now, leave.- she turned me back.
- NO!!!!!!!!!!! You can't just go and bath.- I cut both wrists frowning from pain and let for blood to run on floor.- I won't go anywhere... I will bleed in your eyes....
- Awwww so sweet of you.- she smiled.- You'll make me a blood bath.- she giggled.- We need every single drop.- she tapped my nose and pushed me to bath.
I closed eyes and waited for the end, who cares where I will go. To hell or heaven, or just will lay couldn't move on floor like drained animal. Let her do what she wanted and felt weaker with every second. Isabella went to me into the bath, opened my shirt and went up gently kissing my neck, then bit me hard, drinking hungrily then stopped looking into my eyes and said something like I said once in the past:
- You still want this?.....or you have tasted it enough?...
I couldn‘t even feel pain, but laid with closed eyes and prayed to see devil faster, to die faster and end this foerever. Better to die from wife's teeth than live forever alone. Isabella licked my wounds then bit her wrist and gave it to me:
- I'm doing this for Junior....do it Now.
I whispered silently:
- Let me die....- I started to see visions about angels and devils dancing in hell.
Isabella put her whrist to my lips:
- You know you can't die, no one off us can....please do it for him
- I still can send message to Armand, he will bring me to sun and will watch me dying... it will be joy for him........maybe he will make a party after my death....
- I don't care....bite me
I put lips to her wrists and tried to drink, but dry mouth couldn't drink and I frowned.
- Damn it ...- she took the blade and cut her neck frowning.
I could smell a lot of blood and it dropped on my lips warming and wetting mouth that I could drink it.
- Please ...do it.- she hugged me tight to her offering me her bleeding neck.- Take what you need.
My trembling lips drank her blood to reduce hunger and got back strength. Isabella shivered feeling I drinking her and silent moan came out her lips, held me tight. I drank faster and faster filling empty veins of her blood, but saw hallucinations even eyes were closed and let her after some minutes of drinking:
- It's scary......
Isabella breathed deeply holding her neck, a little tired, but still strong, rubbed my face gently:
- It's for our son....
- But not for me...- I slightly stood up and took off bloody shirt, put dry ones from radiators in bathroom and dressed. Swaying went to bedroom and opened little box, found some pills and took two of them, came back again to bathroom and poured water in glass, drank pills and sat on floor in bathroom waiting for halluciantions to stop.
Isabella went out of bath, took off all her bloody clothes, stood near to me and asked:
- Are you better now?
- I don't think so.... I need to go to chemistry and steal some boxes of zuclopenthixolum...- I shook head and closed eyes still seeing hallucinations.
Isabella touched my forehead to took away my pain still naked. I leaned to left from her and avoided her palm:
- No, don't heal me... I have my own medicine.... I'm sick, very sick and I will be better when I buy more medicine...
Isabella touched my chest gently and whispered frowning:
- You wish....- she went all naked to the door and took towel to cover up.
I laid on floor and put hands on head frowning, after some minutes will go to city.
Isabella stopped to the door turned her face and replied:
- There is a bottle of those pills in ....our..room, take it and you'll feel better... brush up, and go to visit Junior
- Now...I can't....- I said through teeth.- These simptoms kills me... I must wait a little..

Later Aixa came to visit me.
- Cut your wrist like you did it before, but this time I won't be there to save you again.- she said.
- I will...‘Cause Isabella hates me....
- That time you did it was because Nicky hated you. That's how you work things put? Ha. Piker.
-I can't... I let her drain me, I don't care, the hell or heaven, I don't care. She can do whatever she wants with me....
-So you don't care about me anymore?
- I care...- I sighed.- I care, but... I can't stop hurting myself... I can't.... I sacrifice my life for her..
- Fine! Leave me alone, as everyone did before! Finish with the last fragile flame I had in my heart... but you're so selfish that you wouldn't even care...
I crouched from yell:
- Stop it. It‘s not so easy for me. I'm in huge crisis, my feelings are mixed, I don't know what to do and where is my way... I act aggressive, I feel so much, all emotons just explode from me... I'm Scorpio, you can't manke me sit in one place and be calm.
- Ok. I will stop. As you wish, my prince.- she smiled.
- Plus...I see hallucinations all the time... I don't know what is reality and what is just nonsenses...

I finally laid in bed and tried to sleep, but hallucinations didn‘t leave me, just got more and more horrible. One second Marius with Armand wanted to burn me, another second devils took me to hell, and everything got worse and worse, all zuclopenthixolum pills were all over in home, and I screamed scared that these hallucinations are real.

2011 May (1st decade) 0939

Meeting needed for Lestat

Rochester made meeting for my family.

- Well, somebody knows me, somebody doesn't. I'm venerologist- psychiatrist Rochester de Bordeaux. I'm the one who gave life to Lestat Junior de Lionkūras and helped to Lestat and his wife a lot of times. But this time I could only find diagnosis for him and give medicine. Everything else you should do: care about him, help to control himself, look after him, not his family can help him survive in what nightmares he lives. I must say that he is really sick and nobody can heal him, medicine will make him calmer, much calmer, but won't heal. He has schizophrenia and I wrote him to take zuclopenthixolum. He will take pills, but if he would get uncontrolable, I have syringes.- he smiled devilish.- Just no need to lock him in madhouse, he can live like normal, only if you all will help him. His feelings, emocions, actions are messed up like his mind. I would like to know cause of this, but schizophrenia is mysterious disease, nobody knows from where it comes. I can guess only from traumas in childhood.
So I give him to you like a weak patient, needing relaxing place, calm and low voices, no noice, no dramas.
- Medicine...? His body is dead, how can something like that do effect in him?- Aixa didn‘t believe in medicine.
- Can. Like he drinks blood of drunkards or drug dealers- he gets dizzy. So it works.
- I still have my doubts about it. Me and Lestat have something pendant first. I will take care of the baby with Isabella and Priscilla, Louis is helping me too.
Rochester winked:
- Take care of baby too, but don't forget to remind him to take medicine. Remember: it's drugs. And drugs with alcohol works on vampire. Only simple medicine from headache, or other doesn't work on you all. But all medicine who affects BRAINS can harm or help you.
- Humm... if the doctor says so...- Aixa shruged.
- Why do I have the feeling I will be mostly taking care of the baby with Isabella, Louis and Aixa ?
- Because that's how things are rolling lately , dear.- Aixa smiled.
- Yes, I know...- Priscilla nodded.
- It's more in his head than in body. Everything is to get more attention and act as he wants.- Louis stayed with crossed hands on chest.
- Agree.- Priscilla was against me.
Rochester shook head:
- No, Louis, you are wrong. Problem is that his brains are damaged psychologically. You all see that he needs attention, but it's not he who wants that, disease wants this....- he sighed.- It's so hard to be doctor and try to explain what you will never understand. I can‘t here sit and teach you all my long years at medical school. If you don‘t want to understand him, I can lock him in hospital and he will never see you again.
- No,no, doctor...- I sighed.- They will never understand. I thought Louis reads books and knows as much as you, Rochester, but he isn't... I will pack my things as soon as I can and leave them. Maybe in hospital I'll find nice place.... And I don't want anybody of them to visit me. EVER.
- I guess that petiton of yours includes me, doens't it?- Aixa asked.
- What petition?- I got confused.
Eleni hugged me:
- Brother, maybe you wanna take vacations? If so, I got a log cabin, I can go with you to take care about you.- she smiled sweetly to me.
I shook head nervous:
- No, I don't need vacation. I should better rest, so many people scares me...
- Scares you?- Eleni blinked.- Who?

I took two pills of medicine and dressed off clothes. Left only shirt and underwear. Climbed into bed and put head full of horrible visions, knowing that medicine after some minutes will take them away and I could sleep. Felt sad and drained wanting only sleep. Put wrap on and closed eyes still shivering from monsters in eyes.

At May 3rd I decided to visit Isabella.
‎I came to old Isabella's room:
- Darling, I came to say that everything I did was my sick soul's job. Now I'm taking medicine sleeping a lot...everything will be ok. Understand me....
Isabella was standing by the window, looking somewhere, when she heard Me, slowly turned her head. I started to tremble and lose control, so sat on floor and leaned head to door:
- Honey, why can't you understand that I'm sick... I would never do such things if I would be healthy... Why nobody can accept me the way I'm?... Why everyone thinks that I'm spoiled?... I'm not...- I started to cry.- My mind is so messed up, like Nicky's... Everything I do, is not me....
Isabella turned to me and sighed:
- Then don't do it.....- she rubbed her scar on the neck from yesterday.
- It's...it's...not so easy when you can't control yourself....- I crouched more and cried harder hidding behind little table.- You never was mad, I probably should go to Nicky and ask his help.... Nobody here cares about me... I am going to take all my stuff and go to hospital....
- You should....but I won‘t let you...
I shook head:
- See... you all want to get rid of me faster, then I will leave....
Isabella ran to me fast, hugged tightly and kissed me deeply and warm:
- Ohh, Lestat, I can't be mad at you.- she kissed me again.
I gave a smile and kissed on lips:
- I know.... If you really want me to stay here, show me what others thinks about me... I still can leave.- I stroked her hair and kissed forehead.- I am taking medicine, I sleep most my time of day and night... so I'm calm....Pills help me.
Isabella kissed my neck:
- I love you....everytime I look into Jr I see you, I want you, I need you to be with me and him.
I nodded:
- I love him a lot, you can't imagine how many strength he gives to me... But other don't want me to touch him.- I put hands on face.- They all know I'm mad and can hurt baby...but I would never..never... I love him more than my life.
- No, you won't hurt him, dear.- she hugged me tight.- Ahhhhh I've missed you in my arms.
I put head on her shoulder and cried:
- Thank you... I needed love and gentleness, you can't imagine how this is important to me...how I needed this...
Isabella wipped my tears and kissed me deeply. I shivered like puppy from kiss and kissed her back more deeper and stronger:
- I love you...love you, my darling...
- Ahhhhh, Lestat.- she ripped my shirt out of passion and stopped a little.- Ohhhh I'm so sorry...
I got scared a lot and got pale:
- Please...don't scare me so much...- I pressed her feeling cold.
Isabella rubbed me with warm hands:
- Mmmmm, but this body is so....tempting
- I'm scared....- I looked at her trembling.- I know that you want sex, but... but....
- Better shut me with your lips.- she giggled.
I gently took her face and kissed slow and deep playing with her tongue, then let go and looked at her eyes:
- I don't want sex.... I need to heal my soul first and I'm quite contented with your kisses and hugs.- I shook head.- Please, understand, I don't want now it.... I feel sick, but I love you, I will make you have happy very soon... Just give me time...
- I want you to be happy, ..let's have an evening of all of us, you me and Jr
I nodded:
- Ok... I would like to be with you both a little..but after medicine I will fall asleep, ok? I think he grew a little.
- Oh, yes, I'll go to him soon.
I kissed her once more:
- Ok, dear....

‎Aixa knocked on my door soflty, three times. I slept in bed, but woke up from dreams and silently said:
- Come in...
Aixa opened the door without a noise and walked meditative towards me. Sat beside me on the bed with folded hands over my legs. Looking at me with sad eyes, she asked:
- How do you feel?
I looked calmly at her sad face and took her hand. Squeezed it:
- I'm glad you came....- I sat in bed and leaned on pillow, all pale and more skinny than always.- Well... my soul is calm, these medicine stopped my hallucinations...- I talked very silently.
Aixa caressed my face, now cold and white as the moon:
- Are you...? I thought you didn't want to see me... I just wanted to know if you're ok and if you need something . It's hard to see you like this.- she tried to swallow her tears as all the memories now came back at her mind, and sqeezed my hand a little.
My hand trembled, but I lifted it from all strength and toucheed her face too:
- How can you think I don't want to see you or everyone else?... Such words hurt my soul.- my voice trembled too and sounded even more silent.- Just be near me... I am sleeping practically always: day and night, but at least I finally felt better.
The touch of my hand felt as cold as my face, but she didn't reject it. It felt nice to recieve a sign of affection from me after all:
- You said that in front of Rochester... I must think it was just a moment of madness?- a small pause to add with a trembling voice.- I told you I was not going to leave you. I guess my love for you is stronger, although I should have left you.- something inside her cracked in that second.
- I don't even know what is truth and what is madness... But I still feel how you all don't understand me. No one of you can imagine how I feel...- tears started to run.- No! I can't cry.- I got nervous and trembled even more scared. Hugged her and cried.- I....I also...love....you...
Aixa hugged me harder in a attempt to contain me:
- I know what it's like when you don't feel fine and nobody seems to care.- he her voice started to tremble again. The feeling of me crying made her close her eyes with a strong ache in her chest.- I sank into that hole before, but I won‘t let you do the same. I told you I‘m not leaving you.- she scratched my shirt, the pain was growing anf burried my face on her hair and shoulder. This was the first time she felt me so weak, and it was tearing her apart while her mind was trying to understand what I just sadi...“he...loves...me...?“.
For a second I thought that all world stopped and she was just illusion, but opened eyes, took her hands and kissed them:
- Please...just don't cry about me. I will drink blood, medicine and everything will be fine...- I kissed her cheek and eyes.- These visions so scare me, that I think I‘m in hell.- my hands trembled even more touching her face and lips too.- But you can‘t imagine how happy I feel when you are here. My joy....
- It has been a long time since you last kissed me...- she smiled a little and took my face between her hands, looking at me straightly.- If you were in hell, I'd be there with you. I'll follow you everywhere you go. I won't leave you alone. And now you‘re here, with me, sitting on this bed, you see? Can you feel me?- she gave a long kiss on the half of my sweet lips breathing deeply.- Can you understand that I love you and all that the phrase means?
I smiled slightly to her:
- Better don't go to that hell with. It's scary....- I enjoyed another kiss she gave and after kiss I again laid in bed.- Sorry, I tired, can't sit too long...- I took bottle of pills from night table.- These words for me means a lot too, and it's so hard to say them... Now please, find me glass of water....
She went downstairs as quick as she could and brought a glass of water, putting it in my hands, she said:
- Here, my dear. I remember one day, a long time ago, I heard something like this "your best friend isn't someone who stops you from fighting and getting in jail, your best friend is that person who is IN jail with you saying „Dude, that was awersome!“. I may not be exactly your friend but... you got the meaning.- she smiled.
I took glass from her with trembling hand and drank two pills. Closed eyes and sighed:
- Yes, these words are so truth. And I can say- nobody sat in that "jail" with me. I was always a loner.- I put glass on night table and looked at her.- But I am glad that you came to visit me in "jail".

Next days I felt quite good, not so weak. Almost the same Lestat I always was. And at May 4th I met one interesting woman.

After weeks since that call Elizabeth had with the man on the other line who claimed to be a vampire. This call was no accident.. Well not fully. She had a list of names of people that she had numbers of, but it was a number from hundreds of years ago. A number said to call on this exact date. Finally knowing what she had to do she got in the jet with two soldiers and headed to Paris. When she finally got there the jet landed at the tower and she waited. She was wearing an armour that was clearly either hundreds of years old or not of this planet and two swords on her back that made her stand out more. She got out of the jet and waited for night to fall. The tough bit was to know when the right person would come along because she had never seen him before.
I was just started to hunt. Already killed some people and felt much better after some days of madness, looked more better, not so skinny and like mummy. So, I walked on streets smiling and looking at shops, many shiny things interested me, but I walked away and went to old church with towers, and in distance saw a woman with armour and and sword. I got very interested and walked close to her. My eyes were scared, I again felt my madness and started to bite lip:
- Um.... good evening, cherie....
Captain-Elizabeth Jane kept a watchful eye out, but didn't make it seem obvious. She turned her head and told her soldiers she would stay for a couple days. When they lifted off she leaned on the wall of the tower then saw a man walking over. She looked into my eyes as her glowed silver in the night:
- Bonjour, Monsieur.- she said in a gentle tone of her voice. She never used her other tone unless her life was in that minute of danger or she was being threatened. She looked at me and saw I looked scared slightly, but intrigued.- Anything I can help with you, sir.- she asked in her British accent which was very much older then the accent used in these days, but had a bit of modernization in it
I read her mind and stopped next to her looking at her from head to feet:
- Well, madame, I'm just interested about such brave woman as you look.- I hid hands on pockets and still was looking at her trying understand how old is she, but it seemed VERY old, maybe from 15 or 11 century, so I got a little more and more scared. She was powerful then, very powerful...and swords.- Ummm... I was wondering about one thing... Is something wrong in Paris with vampires that you look like guradian or warrior? 'Cause I live here not alone, and I start to worry about my coven safety.
Elizabeth looked at me and felt I was reaching into her mind. She didn't let it show, but it was disturbing:
- Vampires....- she siad.- I am no vampire.- she admitted. and in fact she was not.- But I promise unless you form some sort of a threat to me, this planet or others then I will be the threat.- she reassured. She had met a vampire before, but it was when they were literally just showing up... when the first one showed up. She looked at me and listened to my voice.- Say you didn't happen to get a strange phone call the other day, did you?- she asked looking me in the eyes. She gave a smile, but it was a peaceful welcoming smile. She had a feeling she was going to have fun especially when vampires are involved.- So what threat is forming near.- she asked wondering if she could help
Not a vampire... I wanted to say something about that, but forgot of my mad mind:
- No, I didn't get any call...or maybe it was, but I wasn't....- I remembered how I was sick and saw hallucinations.- Listen, these days I was sick...and didn't remember many things, but is this is bad? 'Cause I don't know anything...- I shruged and looked at her smiling too.- I just went to hunt for a little, 'cause all days I was so hungry and saw you. It's kinda boring here. People are very kinda, so easy to kill them...
Elizabeth looked at me and listened to my rambling, she thought it was kinda funny, but didn't say anything. She thought for a moment and smiled remembering someone, who she was less then fond of:
- Well it has been many years since I have been here in France, but I think I know someone, who can help.- she said looking at me. She started walking hoping I would follow, she hated to see when others were suffering. Especially vampires they had much right to live as any other creature just as long as the planet wasn't over taken like some tried to do.- Come, I will help you out.- she promised. There was no trick intended she was not one to usually lie or trick someone into doing something unless they would not listen and they were about to die because of it.
Her thoughts scared me a lot and I started to follow her:
- Yes, thank you, but.... tell me dear. Other planet? Have misses something?- I looked at her confused and lost, thiking that she was again hallucination, I took two little pills from pocket and drank them, closed eyes for some seconds and again walked next to her.- You real, right? Not hallucination? 'Cause I'm seeing many things and just unusual visit kinda scares me a lot....
Elizabeth looked at me then punched me in the arm for proof that she was real even though she was a woman she was really strong. Stronger then any human. She always did that when her soldiers were ill and asked her the same thing. She looked at me:
- Proof enough or you want more?- she smirked then looked ahead.- Yes, I am real.- she replied. She walked down the alley ways and looked around then got to a door and walked in.- There are others like me that live on this planet... Only they have less depressing stories. A friend of mine said if I ever needed his help he would help me out.. Met him few years back in the first world war...-she said and walked through some hallways. When we got to another door we walked in and over to a cage match where people were cheering.- These are others that have tried to threaten the planet and universe then sent here by me. They fight to the death they are as strong as vampires if not stronger.
I frowned from her punch and started to rub arm:
- Yes, now I see you real.... Sorry if I didn't believe, 'cause I said I'm sick... I have schizophrenia and see also hear starnge things, not used to vampires... I think it's "vampire madness".... – I shook head and looked how she opened door in one house, looked calm and followed her:
- First World War? I was sleeping at that time...dig in ground.... Plus this is not just planet, it's Earth. My home.- I walked with her through hallways looking at strange place and thinking what she will show to me, but when she opened one door, I saw happy people. Very strong as I saw from body build, but so happy and enjoying evening. Luckily I was full and didn't feel wish to kill them...but I couldn't any way, too weak to have such strong victims.- I see, they are very strong, they could break my fragile bones into pieces in second...- I started to shiver.
Elizabeth looked at me and walked past the cage to another room. She opened the door to a small dinning area with ten tables. Very posh and fit for the rich. She walked over to a table and sat down:
- Don't worry, I wasn't going to make you fight... but vampire madness.. I've had alien madness might be the same.. It'll pass.- she said as a waiter brought over a glass of wine.- Well I will, admit I do not know that much about vampires, but I would like to help... if you tell me what you need.- she said. She looked me in the eyes as hers still glowed silver.- Captain-Elizabeth Jane by the way.- she smiled.
I came to rich room I finally relaxed feeling in very well known atmosphere and sat on chair next to her looking around all room ane admiring all stuff. Suddenly smiled and started to look at her:
- No, my madness is forever. It's schizophrenia, nobody can heal it complitely... I take medicine and it calms me very much. If I will drink it, I could live like normal.- as she said her name, I giggled that I forgot to say my name, but took her hand and kissed.- Nice to meet you, mademoiselle, Elizabeth. I am Lestat de Lioncourt.
Elizabeth looked at me and smiled:
- There was a cure for everything where I lived....- she said thinking about her home planet and the family she had. She stared into space for a moment then felt me kissing her hand. She looked at me and smiled .- A pleasure to meet you.- she said. It was rare she ever met new people and when she did it was more than an honour especially when they were different like her. She took a sip of her drink.- I would love to help you with that, but if I did try to find a cure it would take months.. if not years to find it since I have limited resources from this galaxy to the southern point galaxy on Penshaw.- she said feeling bad about it.- But if it‘s ok with you mind if I stay in France for a bit.. Seems like more people need my help then they do in London.- she said.
I read her mind and got paler and paler, until all veins were seen. Galaxies? Other worlds? I looked amazed and scared that couldn‘t say any word, just listen and listen, want to know more and more. How can she be from other planet if she looks so human? Then my head became heavy from too much information and I stared at wall gone somewhere from this world and thinking something inside my mind. Only after some minutes started to blink again and woke up from trance:
- I have no words...... I never knew about other worlds and galaxies.... Forget that cure. I want to know more.
Elizabeth looked at me and saw me staring into space as she drank her wine. When I came back to reality she smiled:
- Well if I do choose to stay you might see me more often and learn more about me. I will tell you this. Those that have met me once in my life have met me a lot more after that.- she said as she leaned back on the chair and finished her wine. She didn't order any food even if she hadn't eaten in a month, but for a strange reason she had no appetite.- So what is there to do around here?- she asked looking me in the eyes.
I shook head and closed eyes for a moment:
- Yes... I'm so impatient, and always was... These centuries didn't change me at lot.- I again smiled to get back to normal color.- You should eat if you are hungry....- I started to worry about her.- Humans....or who you said you are? No matter, everyone must feed. Vampires- blood. Humand- stuff they eat...- I put hand on mouth and crouched on table shivering.- Sorry..... I'm sensitive to all minds... and...ah... here are a lot fo places to visit. Museums. Luvre especially, Tour de Eiffel, Paris is city of miracles.
Elizabeth looked at me then smiled:
- I don't need to eat as much as everyone else.. besides if I end up working it‘s harder to work while digesting.- she said. She thought about what she just said and now knew she sounded a lot like an old friend of hers. She shook the thought from her head then looked at me again.- And worrying about me.. something no one really needs to do I am a lost cause anyway.- she said. Her mind was more corrupt than anyone could realize or she would let anyone see.
- Not worrying... I just...never mind.- I also shook my head and started to play with my wedding ring and started to feel hungry.- I would like some blood, but you probably won't have any...- I giggled a little and smiled widely showing fangs.
Elizabeth looked at me and smiled:
- Well you‘re welcome to take mine.. might be a bit sweeter than what you are use to.- she joked. She looked at me. She had a vampire feed off her, but good thing for her was that her blood multiplied fast when she lost any. She looked at me.- Not anyone here won‘t care since most of them are vampires too... or I can order you some special.- she said as she called a waiter over.- Code 66.- she told him. He looked at me next to her and nodded then walked off.
I got pale that she was offering me her blood and started to shake head fast:
- Oh no no no... I won't drink blood from the one who is so nice to me.- I crossed arms on chest and leaned on chair looking at her smiling very sincery. But sweet blood would be interesting thing... Maybe it would make even more stronger. But while I was thinking about blood types and groups she called for human called "code 66". I again woke up from trance and looked at that man. He shrugged.- Oh well... Time to taste new things.- I stood up and grabbed his hand fast. Sunk teeth and started to drink unusual blood seeing visions of other world in mind and couldn't stop, because wanted more and more.

May 9

It seems like my father didn't miss his girl.- Aixa was dissapointed, she expected me to notice she wasn't here.
- No.... I was a little sick and didn't want to hurt you all... *said sadly and sighed hugging her* I still feel weak and tired..
Aixa held me tenderly buring her face on my shirt:
- I needed you...
I gently put hand on her head and kissed her hair:
-I was always at home, but... I said- I had "mad moment" and didn't want anybody to see me...
- It's ok... How are you feeling?
- I feel better, but...when I remember so much, I feel very sad. These medicine cleared my mind and I can remember now everything.

May 14

- Lestat!- Eleni scared me when I played piano, laughed and hugged me.- Hello brother...
Piano hit my fingers:
- OUCH!! Eleni!
Eleni giggled:
- I apologize brother, just I'm really happy I found you.- she smiled and hugged me again.
I sucked my finger nails:
- Oh my... Don't scare me so much please....
Eleni smiled:
- Sorry, I will try not to do it next time.- she softly took my hand.- Is not too bad... you'll be fine.- she winked.
I blushed looking how she took my hand:
- Ohhh it will heal. How are you sis?
- I'm great.- she smiled to me.- What about you? You still being the bad boy?
I got pale remembering Louis:
- Why?... I...ah... I'm always bad boy.
Eleni still smiling blinked:
- Why you're so pale?
I shook head and blushed more:
- Oh no no no...nothing.- I smiled like idiot.
Eleni giggled:
- You're awesomely weird today, brother, what you've done, bad boy? –she poked me smiling.

Claudia had awaken that night and she looked around her surroundings. Climbing out of her bed she got dressed into one of the lovely dresses that Louis had purchased her the other night on their outing. Heading outside towards the garden Claudia began grabbing her sketchbook that Lestat purchased a long time ago and started drawing again.
As I walked in garden, watching at sky and stared, thinking of my life and all things happened, I saw little siloutte on bench, so I silently went to it and saw Claudia drawing. She was so gorgeous, drown in inspiration, so I just sat silently on bench watched her careful work not saying anything, not even breathing.
Claudia sensed someone's presence as she continued drawing. It got stronger and more familiar. However she knew the name and knew the person who was now sitting down behind her on the bench:
- Lestat?.- she said softly smiling as she turned to see me.
I smiled that she felt me and put gently my hand on your shoulder still smiling:
- I don't want to bother you, draw, you are marvelous, I like our silent conversation. Master pieces never need words..- I again closed eyes and listened to night birds, insects hearing her pencil scratching paper so relaxing.
She felt me placing a hand upon her shoulder and she smiled softly as I spoke:
- I like it too.- she said smiling softly upon me. Claudia looked around her surroundings as the moon hid behind the cloud and she frowned.- Perhaps I can be done Drawing for tonight. Since the moon was my only light.- she said softly looking back at me.- So. what are you up to?- she questioned lightly.
I lifted eyes to the sky and frowned too:
- Oh yeah... Moon is gone...- I sighed and put one leg on another looking at dark flowers in garden, look ran from one bush to another not knowing what to say. Just looked at her sadly a little.- Well, my Child, I'm not doing anything all nights and days. Just wondering from one coast to another...
Claudia remained quiet as I spoke about traveling around the country:
- Next time you do that, Lestat, please let me come. I'd love to see the country.- she said softly looking upon me smiling softly. Then she noticed I was looking at her sadly.- What‘s wrong?.- she questioned. Claudia also noticed that I hadn‘t been hunting in a few days.- You haven‘t fed enough... I‘ve noticed by the color of your skin. Can we go hunting, Lestat?- she questioned a moment later.
I still looked at her sadly and listened that she wanted to travel:
- Of course I will take you. But these days I am staying here.- I leaned back on bench and relaxed a little looking her. My skinny hand started to play with her locks and I smiled quite sad thinking about hunting.- Oh, no need to hunt. I feel very good, but if you want I can go with you and be near.

May 15

Adrienne was walking down the street alone as the street light was broken. She heard a noise as she stop walking and turned to look behind her to see if some one was there:
- Hello....- she said in a soft voice.-Who is there ?
I again like dark creature was following beautiful girls. That one saw me fast, so I stopped and smiled in the dark:
- Yes, it is.- I stepped from closer to her.- Just don't be scared, I am not gonna hurt you.
Adrienne looked at me little bit scared and step back :
- Who are you and what do you want?- she wondered why I was fallowing her. She looked around noticing no one else was on the street except us twoand she looked back at me.
I smiled friendly to calm her that I really won't hurt her:
- Hey, don't worry.- I thought that simple hand shaking would be lovely and gave her my hand.- I'm Lestat. And who are you?
Adrienne took my hand:
- I am Adrienne nice to meet you, Lestat.- she pulled hand back and and tried to smile.- So, why were you fallowing me?
I blushed a little:
- Well, you have so nice name. Kinda aristocratic.- I hid hand behind back.- I...ah...I was hunting, then saw you and decided to find out who you are.
- Ohhh ...thanks. So, are you a human or a animal drinker?- she looked at me and felt her phone vibrating, but ignored it.
I got pale and started to shiver:
- Hell no!! No animals! Louis is a rat eater, I am vampire and hunt only for humans.
- Ohhh....I am half vampire, half human. I don‘t age, my skin is warm, not cold, my heart beats, I can go in sunlight, I drink animal and human and well almost all vampire powers like speed and stuff and then my own powers.
I nodded:
- Oh yes. I have my son. He is also half vampire, half human, and even witch boy. And my heart also beats, sometimes even too fast.- I laughed lightly.
Adrienne grabbed iPod on of the ear pieces in and left one out so she could still hear me:
- Ohhh...- she didn‘t know what to say.
I giggled:
- Well, he is still little boy who grows very fast, no day maybe you will meet him.- I looked at her phone and rised eyebrow.- Phone call? Maybe I should leave you?
- Oh..- she looked at it.- Not phone, music player.- she smiled.- Though it looked like a phone
I laughed a little:
- Oh yeah. I don't have time to use such things, even I have one somewhere at home. These days I feel like Nicky, scared of this world.
- I‘m always scared and confused.- she looked at me.- Wanna hear a song on it?
I shook head smiling:
- No need. I am not fond of music, don't even listen to it, I am old-fashionated.
- So, you‘re more of a dancer?- she was confused and didn‘t really know what I meant by old fashionated.- There is classical.
I shook head laughing more:
- Oh no. No dancing for me. I play piano and violin, listen to XVII century musicians and try not to listen this world.
- Ohhh I like violin and piano.- she smiled getting hungry.- Ummm wanna hunt with me I‘m getting hungry?- she looked at me wondering what I will say.
I leaned head to shoulder:
- Mmmm... I can keep company if you like? Because I'm not hungry.- then laughe loud.- Sometimes vampires sit on diet.
- Ok. I would like company, but I‘m not hunting human tonight. Diets? Mmmm I don‘t like diets.
- Well, ok. Just I don't want to how you suck animals. It reminds me of Louis.- I smiled and looked at filthy shoes.
- Well ummm kinda just like how I drink a human besides I go for bigger animals like deers and stuff to me rats are snacks.-she smiled and laughed a little.
I looked a little confused:
- For me it's hard to understand how you all can eat animals...it's disgusting...- I shook head.- I always killed only people.
- So, how do you know what animal tastes like?- she looked at me.- It‘s not that bad.Usually I drink animal for emergencies or if I‘m too lazy.
- Well, I was drinking sometimes rats to survive when I laid in ground for 50 years....but it was so disgusting! Ewww.... I love bad guys.
- Yes, rats ain‘t so good. But to me deers and lions and stuff are good. I get lions at the zoo.
I giggled:
- Oh my...you eat my relatives! My surname is de Lioncourt. Bad girl.- I smiled widely.
Adrienne smiled.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit