Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June

Go down

June Empty June

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-06-24, 09:35

June 23th

After gaining many devil's powers I changed a lot....and my Dorian found another lover.... Which I hated a lot.

Dorian Gray
Lestat..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*set on fire your shoes*
Dorian Gray
*take them off*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*set on fire your pants*
Dorian Gray
What the hell! *take them off* Lestat!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*make you fly in air and looks at you from floor*
Dorian Gray
Now I know why...Vincent told me..*sighs*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*I keep you in air* Vincent knows nothing....
Dorian Gray
He just copy paste me the fight you vs britt
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*hit you to my bed fast and stands looking at you* I hate him.
Dorian Gray
*look at you* I told him to be away from me now stop it...please..
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Am I doing something? *puts candles on fire and stares at you with demonic look* You don't love me anymore? That's what Marius says.... Well... I have punishment for you.
Dorian Gray
I love you!!! I told you I have like you have with Louis and me you didnt put attention to that!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
If you say truth, then Marius lies and others. *I destroy one bulding on earth in my mind. Then think of two lovers kissing in park, I kill them with my powers, I destroy all love in world by just thinking*
Dorian Gray
Stop I will kill myself and maybe you will stay calm with your life!!!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*I take my mind away from Paris streets and look at you. It touches something in me* Will you?
Dorian Gray
I will , I will tell bregthora to kill me now *stand up* I am sorry Lestat maybe I shouldn‘t return here after all *walks outside*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*I catch you with my powers and hold in stronger wind than usual* Do you think I can harm you? Do you think I can hurt you? I sold my soul to Razhel! To have you. But he tricked me like all demons...
Dorian Gray
Let me go I know is.my fault ok I am sorry, I know you wont hurt me you know my nature you know how I am...I made a mistake I recognize it and now I will pay it by my own hand
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
If you will hurt yourself, I will find way to destroy myself too... *I push you closer to me and give you a kiss* I do this because I love you.
Dorian Gray
*stare at your eyes* I know you do but *sighs* I am sorry...now I just hope other people dont make it bigger
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*tears show in mt eyes* I feel hurt and I pour my sadness on others because I don't know how to get ird of my emotions... My heart tears to peieces when I see that dog holding you.
Dorian Gray
I told him its over now..
you dont have to worry now...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*shakes head* I don't believe it.... Dorian? Why can't you love me? I give you everything and you still go for another lover. Go have sex as much as you wish, fuck everyone around you that mvoe. But don't put me in such pain. *I look away wiping my tears* I want just to disappear...to turn to ashes.... I can find you good lover from my family...or other... I know Lestan Mayfair is is good boy.... or David. Your other brother.
Dorian Gray
Believe it...is the truth I told him is over
Lestat Roi des Menteurs
*I keep silent thinking what to do with you* I don't know what to say... I'm in pain still.... but I am forgiving you... Just don't destroy yourself. I will get you some lovers next night, Dorian and you could chose. You deserve best one and I promise I'll make wedding for you.
Dorian Gray
*sighs without doing a thing*

Marius Romanus why are you doing this brat prince , does not anyone else deserve to be happy , have you not enough lovers? shakes my head sadly
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No. Dorian is mine. I have his soul where my boss is. I control his life and nobody should get in it without my permission.
Marius Romanus you dont have his soul brat prince , l know who has dorians soul and it is safe, you just got married to the love of your life, dorian soes NOT belong to anyone , he is not a puppy , let others be happy , what right have you got to stop people from being happy
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I got crown from Razhel and work at hell now, so my work is to make hell everywhere. I want to find to Dorian good lover, from my side, to whom I trust and know well. And this NOBODY steals him from me. Please, leave my Louis away from troubles, he is safe.
Marius Romanus brat prince (laughs) l dont care where you work, you have no right making others lives miserable, your louis is safe, would you like someone to put a reward on him , think about it, you dont own anyone and l will stand by Dorian , he is a good friend and deserves happiness , you want someone who does not love you , that is sad my child
Lestat Roi des Menteurs DORIAN LOVES ME! Stop saying that.
Marius Romanus yes he loves you as a friend , he is NOT in love with you brat prince , if he was why would he choose another?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs He is stupid that's why he did that. He must be punished.
Marius Romanus you punish him brat prince and you know what l can do , do not force someone to love you , it does not work that way. you used to be a good man brat prince , sadly you have changed
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I better see him dead than in other arms.
Marius Romanus heed my words , he will not be harmed. you are selfish
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I always was egoistic... Do you think if I love Dorian I can harm him MUCH? If I harm, so just to show him who I am.
Marius Romanus you harm him in any way brat prince then l will step in , and you know my powers, please do not make me use them , leave Dorian alone to be happy as you are with your lover
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Am I harming him? I will turn my anger to world. I'm destroying all love in world just thinking of it. You just go to streets and you will see dead flowers, dead lovers in parks, I turned my anger to all love in world.
Marius Romanus no you are not harming him, but you are threatning to harm him, and l have seen no dead flowers brat prince , l think you are losing it my child , you need to go back to that brat prince we all once knew, nobody likes a selfish person , you will lose a lot by being like this and a lot of followers trust me my son
Lestat Roi des Menteurs That...blood....changed me. *I put hand on my heart* I...feel different...than I was. I sold my soul to Razhel for Dorian. But that demon tricked me...
Marius Romanus ‎*raises an eyebrow* tell me brat prince if you have anger for all love why do you love , that does not make sense ?
Marius Romanus and you take your anger out on the world , that is sad my son, go to elah for help , you know law 4 >> do not harm one of our own , the penalty is death , and our queen Maharet made these laws , l am the one who inforces them , you are loved by many do not harm your own kind my son
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I said I was tricked my demon who took my soul. I turn my anger to other not to hurt Louis or Dorian. I better destroy love in world than people around me.... I still can't control my new powers.
Marius Romanus then you better seek help my son , you know the laws , only kill evil doers, do not harm the inocent , ALL us immortals know of this law you best seek help my child , l have also a job to do and l follow Maharets instructions. l will NEVER go against our queen
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I already harmed many innocence people. It's my job to hurt them. I belong to hell now... *sighs* It's my job. I do this all because I love Dorian! I feel hurt by him doing this to me, it's my way to pour my sadness. *I start to cry uncontrolable* I wish just love him, I can't look at him in other hands, it's breaks me to pieces.
Marius Romanus pats your back , my child if you love dorian so much , isnt it better to let him go and be happy , l love you all and you know l am happy when l see my children also happy , how can someone love you if you force them to , that is not how love works , l know you dont like inflicting pain , you have met god , go to him for help , he is the only one that can help you now, dont hurt others my son , it is not the way of your queen Maharet
Lestat Roi des Menteurs What to do if I'm unhappy seeing him with that dog? I didn't see Maharet for years, god abandoned me. I all alone with my pain... Maybe I will go to my Indonesian island and turn it into ashes and sit on them for all eternity, because I am in pain....
Marius Romanus my child , do you really think god would not help if you asked , he is god , he will see your heart , do not destroy yourself there are a lot who love you my son , and you have tried many times to burn yourself in the sun , laughs softly and hugs you , it doesnt work my child, let dorian be happy my child as you are with your Louis, everyone deserves love , it is a beautiful thing , :-)
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I lay on floor* Stupid sun it should work one time. You see, even sun doesn't want me... Louis is always hell knows where. I'm alone at home with my sadness and pain....God can take my pain away...but it's too deep, too old for such sudden healing.... I want to turn to ashes...
Marius Romanus no son you are not too old , laughs softly look at me , l have pain also , but l love you all too much to inflict pain to myself, come visit me anytime , l am always here for you , do good my son , not evil , you have a lot who love you , they are always there for you :-) and the sun wont burn you , and god will help you because you are needed here *hugs you gently*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Needed for what? To be huge pain ball that everyone would laugh at me? No...I want to sleep in my coffin now, I feel weak and tired. *I stare at you from floor without cold look* I will go to Elah next night and see what he has to tell me. Maybe I will return new again, because now I'm just broken demon.
Marius Romanus brat prince we all love you my son and we just want to see you return to us the one we know, do not let this demon beat you , you are strong my child fight it , seek elah , and come to me , l will always be there for you , you know this , go in peace my son and come back the one we all know our brat prince *hugs* sleep well my child , then seek that help go with my blessings :-)
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down