Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enraged ><

Go down

Enraged >< Empty Enraged ><

Enraged ><

I am so enraged......>< I just hate role players who think they are Gods of RP. I better know how I play, I am best in my own way....and some f*cking secret FBI group took my calmness second day in a row. STUPID FACEBOOK. They dare to call me "unrealistic, not honouring VC". Well I'm not honouring these books, I create my charcater the way I LIKE, not looking at books. >< My Lestat is unique, I made him the way HE SUPPOSE TO BE. And some idiots in facebook dare to enrage me. Stupid Masonic Lodge, FBI group, secret filthy coven, maniac club, witches' place. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Always with f*cking rules, covens, "following books"- THIS IS SO STUPID AND MAKES ME ANGRY. I play with everyone, I like everyone and I don't "sit in secret place thinking I'm God of all RP ON FACEBOOK!!!! Oh God how I want that these books would be burned ALL AFTER ONE, then nobody would dare me to call "unrealistic". And they dare to call me neurotic. They are, not me. Only sick people can follow stupid rules and books. NOBODY can play like is in books or movies, it's impossible. We all must be unique, not like ghosts. To be "REALISTIC" is to PRETEND that character. I am not preteding, I'm creating his story BY MY OWN. What world would be if all Claudias would be same, talk same? It would be just depressing and boring. I wish to have interesting, unique and creative friends. Who could bring their characters' new life, give new features to his/her temper. Make something that books never said, create all new story from the beginning. Create something author of books forgot to create. We are creators of our life, we are all special and unique. And that Masonic Lodge is boring people who HAVE NO CREATIVITY AT ALL. And they want to destroy my creative soul. And I have hot blood not to surrender to them. Can you imagine? They call my creativity "NOT HONOURING VC ". BULLSHIT! And they call each other "CHOSEN ONES" because "they can do para RP and play as their characters are showed in books". BLAH! As I said they DON'T HAVE CREATIVITY TO MAKE SOMETHING NEW, they are just blind actors who play by their "script" (books). The best actor is the one who can improvise and make show spectacular! And I do that. I make new stories, new ways to show my character, give him all new temper. If I want to make Lestat paintor, I do that. If I want to be cruel- I do. It's my way I create, and I just get enraged like bull if somebody tries to destroy my space to create.

Well, what would be if I would read ALL BOOKS? NOTHING. They won't change me, I still would do what I do. And the best way is to unfriend such idiots....no matter they WERE your friends. And I did that.

Dracula
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum