Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July

Go down

July Empty July

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-07-03, 13:12

July 2th

That's how it was ended with Louis.....

Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis!!! I am so happy to see you love!
Louis DePointe DuLac where have you been?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*wipes my forehead* In hell. Killed some inocence people.
Louis DePointe DuLac you're all a demon
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*laughs evil* I am! Just sent cancer to one child and his poor mother.
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I look scared at you* Lestat...*I say moving away*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I make fire wall behind you* Louis... Come to me... *my eyes start to shine getting deep in your soul* Come, my boy....
Louis DePointe DuLac No, Lestat you're not yourself *I turn* I will go with Armand some time, until you return to be yourself again
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I grab your hand and pull you close to me stopping fire and kissing you* No Armand! I am not changing.
Louis DePointe DuLac leave me alone, you are a demon *I slap your face*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I gasp and start to shake you* Louis! Don't make me angry! I can hurt you...
Louis DePointe DuLac as all demons, leave me alone Lestat. I hate you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You what? Hate me? *I let go of your hand and stare at you*
Louis DePointe DuLac I don't like you like this....you became a demon
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*My eyes start to burn and turn dark* Louis, I am no hurting you. I hurt others. You are always in my heart.
Louis DePointe DuLac you hurt me when you do that things, I hate this of you. I will go Lestat.
Louis DePointe DuLac I can't stand it, I will go away from you untill you return to be yourself again
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Don't run away from me! *Growls and pulls you wall* Don't try to run away when I am furious!
Louis DePointe DuLac Auch! Lestat! stop it
Louis DePointe DuLac I'm free
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss you* Louis! I will find you anywhere and turn your life to ashes if you will run from me!!!
Louis DePointe DuLac I don't mind, I'm married with a demon
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Come with me to hell. I'll show you suffering! These souls suffer more than you!
Louis DePointe DuLac No Lestat, never
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I kiss you again and touch your pants* Come to my bed and forget all this.
Louis DePointe DuLac NO! stop it!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I make your clothes disappear in eye blink and I presh you to floor* You must love me! You are my husband! You belong to me, Louis. *I bite your neck and start to drink your blood*
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I scream feeling your fangs* leave me alone! now!!
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Only cross can make me stop. *I whisper seducingly to your ear* Oh Louis...give me your soul...give me your blood and I'll make you happy.
Louis DePointe DuLac I'm not a toy! I'm free *I pull you away from me*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I fall on floor and catch air. Start to whisper to you using my demonic voice* Louis.... I won't hurt you.... I saw your brother in hell... He asked me to take care of you, Louis...come to me. I can make you talk with him... I can call him...now...right in this room...
Louis DePointe DuLac No, I won't listen to you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*laughs using two voices* Louis... He said he loves you...and he saw you killing people...he cried for you... Because you will go to hell too after death! *my make my voice to sound near your ear and I roll on floor* Louis... I saw Babeth also there...she loved you...but your evil look scared her...
Louis DePointe DuLac STOP IT! DEMON! STOP IT *I turn*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my voice turns to voice of your brother. Same voice your heared in your past, my eyes turned light blue* Louis! How have you kill people? I always thought you were my beloved brother. I couldn't imagine you will be a killer! Oh, Louis, stop it! I beg you!
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I cover my eyes with my hands*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I run to you and take your hands of making you look in my light eyes. Your brother still talks with my tongue* Louis! Please forgive me! I never meant to hurt you, dear brother! Will you come to visit me?
Louis DePointe DuLac NO, LEAVE ME ALONE LESTAT STOP IT
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my eyes turn red and my voice turns to Babeth* Louis... I am so sorry I didn't believe in your love. Louis, I love you! I love you! *then my voice turns to Claudia and eyes get light yellow* Louis, why you didn't save me!! I will never forgive you for this!
Louis DePointe DuLac I HATE YOU LESTAT
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*my voice turns my normal, eyes to gray again, just that demonic whisper and doubled sound keeps* It was not me, Louis. It was your beloveds! I said they will come. Awwww...don't you feel happy?
Louis DePointe DuLac I hate you
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I grab you and hold by shoulders* Now obey me! Open your legs at I will make you so happy you will forget this.
Louis DePointe DuLac what? never! *I look angry at you and slap your cheek* you're a stupid demon
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I shake head and lick your cheek* You are weak Louis.... You will obey me sooner or later... I just need more powers. *I again change voice to that seducing whisper* Louis.... I love you.... I really do.... I would do anything you wish.... Just ask...want some money? some blood?....or Claudia?..... I can give you everything...
Louis DePointe DuLac STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I WON'T OBBEY YOU
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I lick your cheek again* Wait till I get dmonic form.... You'll obey to me from fear.... Now please.... *I take you in arms gently and put in my bed, gently tie your hands to bed with fire rings, but they arem't hurting your arms, they just glow. I lick your chest and come to your manhood, take it with my hands and moan* Shhhh.... You know you can't resist....
Louis DePointe DuLac no no no no no no no no no no
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I laugh and keep licking you* Ohhh Louis.... You are such scared baby. I won't hurt you...Just please you.... a lot.... ohhhhh..... *I take It all in my mouth and start to send passion energy in room around us*
Louis DePointe DuLac I HATE YOU I WANT THE DIVORCE
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I let your fellow go out of my mouth and look at you narrowing eyes and turnin them green* Why?! This won't solve anything. *I will be hurt and defeated by that.....he will destroy my ruling for few days*
Louis DePointe DuLac I want it
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Louis.... I..... *chains disappear, my seducing energy disappears, you got your clothes on again and I fall on floor like hit by some power.* My powers don't work on you.... You want divorce.....Ohhh.... *I feel so hurt, and my eyes turn black, I hug my knees and hide face from you, I shiver very hard*
Louis DePointe DuLac don't be a victim, you are a demon who wanted drive me crazy, I said you stop and you didn't do
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You hurt me.... you found my weakest point....*I lay on floor and my eyes start to change colors in all rainbow colors* I'm defeated.... you took my powers away....you bastard....
Louis DePointe DuLac you hurt me when you put the voices of my beloved ones.....you tortured me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I had to do that.... But it didn't work on you at all. No powers work on you, you are immune to me.... I love you.... I love you, Louis and you leave me....
Louis DePointe DuLac you tortured me
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I had to...*I shiver less, but still can't move a finger* You are my weakest point....
Louis DePointe DuLac ‎*I look down* if you love me why do you do that horrible things
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I don't know....I just do that sometimes... Now you hurt me and I can't do anything... anything t all...
Louis DePointe DuLac I love you but I hate that demon
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I can't change...and I don't want that.... I'm happy to be so powerful.... you don't love me if you don't want to accept my new personality.
Louis DePointe DuLac you can change
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*shakes head* I can't.... I want even more demon powers to be more powerful.... I will get that from Memnoch...but now I can't move anywhere....
Louis DePointe DuLac I love you but I hate your demon part
Lestat Roi des Menteurs If you can't love my all parts the we must divorce...
Louis DePointe DuLac sorry to hear it but I think the same
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I put my ring from finger and put to your legs* I'm dieing! You must know that my demon part is weak if I lose lover.
Louis DePointe DuLac will you torture me forever? cause if you're going to torture me I will go away
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No.... I won't torture you... I can't know... Call for Dorian...
Louis DePointe DuLac Dorian again? Lestat if you love him say me now
Lestat Roi des Menteurs It's over.... I alreay threw you ring. Take it and leave me....*closes eyes and hugs knees*

Later I married Dorian...

Lestat Roi des Menteurs
Dorian....*I come to you and hug* Louis wants the divorce....And I can't seduce him, my powers don't work on him at all. I feel like I'm losing myself.... I'm weak...I'm defeated... Tell me what to do? Would you marry me? *tears show in eyes and I put hands on chest*
Dorian Gray My love...you need to understand why he do it and also accept it keep moving foward *hug him* that all you have to do...m...marry you?
Lestat Roi des Menteurs He hates my demon part, he hates me, he is angry at m because I love you more... I can't be with him anymore. Just say you will marry RIGHT NOW and I will leave him. *I start to cry on your shoulder*
Dorian Gray You have to calm down Lestat you will have a divorce and you want to marry right now!? My love take the things slowly...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs NOW!!! *I scream to your ear and shiver falling on floor* My demon part...if I lose lover...I get weak and can't fight anymore... I must have exchange for old one lover to live.... it's the only way to defeat me!
Dorian Gray Lestat you wont loose me *kneel* but take it slow...*hugs himwith his energy Dorian start to calm him down*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs NOW OR NEVER! This day just came and I must choose. I choose you. *I start to calm down and take rings from my pocket* They are blessed...just take me now.... I will be laying on floor for some months or years if you won't save me.
Dorian Gray Uh...*sighs* ok...I...I will marry you...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I give you ring with my trembling hand* If you have some secret lover... I will find him and burn to ashes. You would destroy me completely....
Dorian Gray ‎*takes the ring*, I won't have lovers now...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I help you to put on your finger and puts my finger on. Kiss you deeply* No lovers. Just you and me. Forget all dogs and bitches, they aren't worth us.
Dorian Gray ‎*wrap his arms around Lestat neck kissing him again* no more lovers then Lestat
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I make fire around us and I lift us in air* I love you my sweety... So much.
Dorian Gray I love you too Lestat , this is quite a surprise for me...a charming one
Lestat Roi des Menteurs You knew this had to happen soon...so this day came today... It had to happen... *sighs and keep holding on you in air* I'm sad, he si single and lonely now...
Dorian Gray ‎*look down* it was my fault...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs No... It had to happen... I chose you instead of him... I suffer now, but less because you are with me...
Dorian Gray ‎*stare at your eyes* but he...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Shhhh. *I kiss you starting to spread passion energy* Louis is Louis.... If you want you can go to him o talk, but I won't go to him for long time now... Let's plan when you want party.
Dorian Gray ‎*moans a bit* I dont when I want a party babe I am still digesting the marry thing
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I send you again wave of passion energy and sit us on roof* But I want party.... Ok... Maybe it's not good to celebrate for now...
Dorian Gray ‎*moan* s...stop...no today is not good for celebrate Lestat...
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Not today, after some time. *I giggle and press you more close giving you again passion energy, it's instead of love tea*
Dorian Gray ‎*moan pulls you and kisses you aggressively*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I lay on roof and let you kiss me. My heart sends more and more energy to seduce you*
Dorian Gray ‎*play with his tongue, Dorian open his legs his human half take over his body feeling more than usual*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I feel your skin getting warmer and I understand I must be more gntle to you* Dorian.... You want this here on roof?
Dorian Gray why we shouldn't babe...I will be alright I am not that weak Lestat
Lestat Roi des Menteurs I know... You kicked butt of archangel. *I kiss your lips and then start to lick your chin, I can make a little heat, so I send you hot wave with my tongue*
Dorian Gray ‎*moans* L...Lestat d...don't
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I stop heating you and look at your eyes as my eyes change to red* What is it, Dorian? Is something not right?
Dorian Gray Do not throw all the passion I barely can resist it *moans kisses him*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Sorry, I produce passion waves when I'm sexy. *I reduce it a lot and let just small waves to you in you*
Dorian Gray ‎*Dorian breaths heavy staring and Lestat eyes*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I blow some icy breath in your mouth* Better?
Dorian Gray ‎*smiles* better babe *kisses him pouring passion into the kiss*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs Good, my love. *I kiss you and start to touch your manhood* Mmmmm Dorian... *I squeeze it harder that you could feel some pain*
Dorian Gray ‎*Dorian tenses his body letting out a moan, he scratch Lestat's neck*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I like this pain on my neck and I drag your pants letting my nails touch your skin and start to sink my nails in your private parts*
Dorian Gray ‎*tear start to flow* L...Lestat...*Dorian moan louder feeling the pain deeply*
Lestat Roi des Menteurs ‎*I feed on your pain and let go of your Things a little, but I keep making scratches bigger* Moan...Moan.... I need something more hard.

July 11th

But we weren't long with Dorian. Soon he disappeared and I retuend to Louis. On July 11th Louis and me decided to have a baby. First it happened that I had sex with my teacher Radames, he made me...pregnant. But I screamed to "clean" me. He did that. When I told this to Louis, he said he wants to be pregnant and bore a baby boy. Next day we came to Radames and he made my Louis pregnant. Our baby will bore on November 11th and will be incubus demon with a little vampire blood. Radames told me he will be horny baby. Even now he makes Louis hot. But I do not want to have sex with Louis in such condition, I do not want to hurt my baby while he is in Louis's belly. We already chose him name LEONARD ASSIEL. Just still thinking what surname to give him.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum