Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To whom it may concern.

2 posters

Go down

To whom it may concern. Empty To whom it may concern.

Post by Aixa Soledad 2011-05-14, 18:47

I wish something good happen today, something that makes me go to bed with a smile on my face. It has been a long time since it happened.

I can't remember when was the last time I felt fully happy, nor the last time someone showed affection to me.

There are times when I want to share certain moments with that special person, but then I look around me and see nodoby. At this point of my life I should be "used" to de alone, but the truth is that I am not.

I miss feeling loved. I miss to love.

Nobody has captivated my attention for a long time. Nobody has enchanted me. Nodoby could completely fill me.

The hunger is gnawing me, yet not enough to make me grab any appetizer.
Aixa Soledad
Aixa Soledad
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern. Empty Re: To whom it may concern.

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2011-05-14, 19:12

Oh my.... So beautiful words, love. Smile I should make you blog later for your nice thoughts. Can you wait till tomoroow? I am watching Eurovision, I want to see which country will win this year. And I love you. :* You are so nice.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum