Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eleni de Pointe du Lac

Go down

Eleni de Pointe du Lac Empty Eleni de Pointe du Lac

Eleni de Pointe du Lac

Eleni de Pointe du Lac Eleni2

My name is Eleni McCartney, I'm a vampire of XVIII century, I'm from Florence, Italy but I traveled to Paris, France.
I don't remember who made me what I am now, a vampire, but I meet Armand and I'd been under his control until we meet Lestat, he destroyed our little group and left us without home.
Me and other vampires went to ask him some help and he gave us his theater to live and use the clothes of his old troupe.
It became the Theatre des Vampires.

Born: 1611-03-30, Florence, Italy.
Maker: ?
Zodiac: Aries
Fledglings: -
Religion: ?
Nationality: Italian
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net