Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aixa Soledad

Go down

Aixa Soledad Empty Aixa Soledad

Aixa Soledad

Aixa Soledad Aixa2

I am Aixa Soledad. I was 16 years old when I became wha I am now, a couple of years ago.
About my physical appearance I could say that I'm 1.59 m tall with expressive green eyes that absorve easily the grey or light brown shades that surround them. Naturally my hair is brown, wavy and half-back lenght but the discomfort make me change the color and lenght ocassionally. Round face, thin nose and two tattoos that I keep from my mortal teenage life.
I am a lover of good literature and knowledge as well as nightlife. Music is my god and the lover that has never left me. You will always find me listening to my Ipod, playing bass or singing. Romantic and unconditional with those who knew how to win my affection. Someone can wake up interest in me as easily as they don't. I enjoy a good company and my solitude as well, long chats with intelligent souls and skateboarding. Talking about my past is not something I really enjoy but, when I feel that the other person is really interested, I do it openly. I am someone who needs to feel loved and contained for those who trully care about me.
In short: Sensible, independent, espontaneous, immaginative, reflexive, tenacious and melancoholic.

Born: about 1991-02-09
Maker:?
Zodiac: Aquarius
Fledglings: -
Religion: ?
Nationality: ?
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down