Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

2015.09.04 Empty 2015.09.04

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2015-09-07, 17:15

It was warm summer night brighted by moonlight. Newly bloomed rose bushes scented like perfume behind windows. Summer bugs were playing their symphones in tall grass and near pond. A house was dark, only few lights stayed in one room in second floor. There were seen two shadows: a tall woman and an a teenage boy. They were gesticulating and talking passionately about something. A woman sat, on soft 18th century's sofa made of red satin, and fluffed her long purple dress of silk. Her nude shoulders were showing pale skin, so transparent you could see veins pulsing her dark red blood. She was irritated but showed nothing to the young boy. She was older after all. But no matter her old age she looked young as teenage girl. Her skin was soft and slightly blushed. Puffy pink lips expressed her emotions more than her dark brown eyes like agaths. She gestured from her impressive companion to sit. He was quite like a child. With plump cheeks, same pale and youthful skin, brown cheerful eyes and luscious dark red hair falling on his shoulders and black jacket he wore.
- He is sleeping, Armand.- her soft lustful voice said.
- I know. For the last months.- a boy called Armand shook his head.- Years. It's probably a year or two how he is in that...state...-he said last word like it would be venomous.
- You hate losing your friend...and master.- her dark eyes pierced his.- But we all know this happed not without coincidences. You remember how many battle we suffered before...this.- she said last word spitiful and gestured to floor with right hand covered in two saphire and ruby rings that shone in electricity light.
- I was banned from our coven because of these fights!- Armand throwned and red flames of anger blazed in this pupils.- All I wanted was to help.
- It's not your fault!- she stood up quickly and walked to big 18th century's golden mirror where she started brushing her long black straight hair and stare at a mirror. - It's fault of these fledgings he let into this world and who caused this tragedy. Through I don't call Isabella or Junior and Leonardo one of them. They never called him no harm...-she stopped brushing hair and turned back to Armand.- Not that much.
- But this cannot last any long! - Armand was desperate.- I can't take this hidding any longer!
- Shush, young one.- she frowned her perfect marble face and put hair brush on golden table.- He might won't wake up for few more years...maybe centuries. It was too much damage done by all young ones. I want this coven, in name of Lestat, to stay just ours and nobody's else. Lately he become The Source of pure immortality. It takes years to think what to do next with Amel inside you. But he will find way out I am sure.
- Akasha,- suddenly asked Armand.- What to do with this ruined place while he is unconsciousness?
- Don't let any new members. No new young ones. We must stay as we are now to survive.- she brushed her dresses corners and walked to the door. - I will never stop waiting when he will open eyes slightly and silently. Only he can say last world what to do to us: to keep existing or disappear...
- We can't disappear! - Armand was desperate and feeling angry already.
- I hope your words will reach him...- Akasha sighed and walked to the door.- Stay this night at him. Don't miss opportunity to see him opening eyes. His words are last...remember, young one... She left room her purple dress flowing over carpented floor and disappeared in darkness of endess coridor of Sang Etérnel mansion. Armand was left with him thoughts and worry. But for now he had no answers for his questions.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum