Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August

Go down

August Empty August

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2012-09-02, 15:27

August 26

Memnochas Šėtonas, can I get some love from you at least?.... Or you will hurt me too?

Memnochas Šėtonas Yes, I do believe I can give you some so called "love". What exactly do you need: sex or some sweet things?

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas No please, no sex, Memnoch. I had enough of that thing.... I eed some attention and hugs. And you are only one that are hre for me.

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+comes closer and hugs sending you some heat+ Now better? You can count on me. I can give you what you want.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas ‎+sadly puts hands on your back and sighs painfully+ Thank you.... I need somebody near me.... I feel like going to Hell forever. At least there I could be lonely ad nobody would hurt me anymore.

Memnochas Šėtonas You want to live in Hell? +rises eyebrow+ But I thought you do not like it there.... Nobody is happy in Hell. You will feel your loneliness more harder than ever.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas I just want to disappear.... I just want to be invisible.... And Hell is place where I could be happy. I want to be with you and nobody else. I had enough of these silly humans, of these mean vampires. I want to be nobody again.

Memnochas Šėtonas To be with me?....+gets even more surprised+ But I can't give you such love as you seek. I can't be that one for you. I never was and won't be.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas ‎+I kiss your lips+ Please...give me a chance. I just want to find the one who would never hurt me. Who would be with me forever. And all I can do- ask hel from real Devil.

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+I answer your kiss and send more heat to your cold body+ We are too different to be together, Lestat. But I can fix your life with some magic and your son will bore happy and Louis will love you. I know what you think: that Razhel tricked you with same thing. But this time it will be different. I really can fix that problem. I know you worry about baby a lot.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Then fix it when you will find best moment. I do not want to be lonely and sad in my cold home. I want to be happy with my baby boy and my lover. You must help me save marriage and baby. You are the only one who can help me.

Memnochas Šėtonas I can do this.... But I can't fix your broken heart. That's for you own...or find an angel. +frowns thinking about these creatures+ I can make transportation...you know what I mean. And we shouldn't discuss it. Just leave everything for me and one day, very soon, you will have what you wanted.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Ok... Just do not trick me with this magic. +I look at your eyes+ Just give me what I need.... Give me my family back. Let me have all loyal and happy with me.

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+kisses your lips+ Just do not cry and scream when you will feel pain and loss. Come to me and I will do everything in seconds. Ok, Lestat? +smiles and pats you shoulder+

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas I will try... I will try.... I know you feel something for me, so do not let me suffer. +tears run down cheks+

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+I clean your cheeks+ No, don't cry, Lestat. You will have everything you wish. Everything you want. Because you are worth happiness. I know your family is almost broken, but we can fix it. I have these glue you need.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Where were you when Isabella died? +I felt anger+ Why you culdn't brin her back?

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+I grab your hands and shake you+ Calm down! I was who brought her back first time, but I couldn't do anything second one. Second time God took her soul and it was not my job to bring her back.... I already gave Nicolas, Claudia, Eudoxia and Akasha back. Don't lose them now.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas It was....you....+I got pale looking at your eyes+ You brought me them? I....I.....do not know what to say..... I needed them....

Memnochas Šėtonas No need to say anything, Lestat. I knew it was painful for you to be lonely, so I gave you them. Now, please, treasure them. I will guard your Junior too. And Leo. They will be under my wing and nobody will hurt them.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Thank you.... +looks at floor+ I need your guard. You have my soul, I'm at your command.

Memnochas Šėtonas No need to be my slave. You have your own part in Hell. An evildoer killer. So do your job and do not kiss my feet.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas And I do not want to be slave, just your partner at work. I know how you hate your job.

Memnochas Šėtonas You cant take my place. It was given by God to me and I must work it forever. But you must try to kill more evil people. I will take care of their souls.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas No worry. I am good at killing. It relaxes me and I can feed. +puts head on your shoulder+ I just need somebody to help me. Somebody to care about me.

Memnochas Šėtonas You know I chose you from so million people. I chose YOU to listen my story, not other guy. That means I feel something, but I'm not sure I can feel something. I'm Devil any way.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas ‎+smiles a little+ You can feel. I know that. Just don't steal my eyes this time. I want to see my new born son. I want to see his smile even if wll need to grow him alone.

Memnochas Šėtonas You won't grow him alone. I said you will have your husband and baby will have both parents and his brother Junior. Do not worry. Your baby will be happy. He is demon any ay and I must take care o my all demons.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Just let me grow him good man. He must be nice, not evil. I saw man evil demons and I want my son will be overwise, ok?

Memnochas Šėtonas No worry, it's your job to make him a man, not mine. These demons you saw never listened to me, and survived my punishment. That's why they got so evil.
August 26 at 9:52pm · Like
Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas ‎+nods+ It's all good. I just will think about baby. I need him to heal my holes in heart I have. I know only he can do that. His smile and kisses will heal me.

Memnochas Šėtonas Babies do make our lives better. I saw humans having babies and every time it was real happiness.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas I remember my happiness when Junior was born.... but....it was horrible day..... I....

Memnochas Šėtonas Shhhh I know what happened. You took baby from Isabella and she hated you. Don't do this time. Baby must have both parents.

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas I won't do this time. Baby will be with us all. I do this time everything right.

Memnochas Šėtonas Good. Now, Lestat, let me take you to bed. You need to rest. Only sleep can help you to calm down

Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas Ok, take me to bed, because my legs do not listen to me anymore.

Memnochas Šėtonas ‎+teleports us in your bedroom and I lay you in bed gently, put wrap and send you sleep energy to make you sleep in seconds+
Lestatas Prarastasis Demonas ‎+falls asleep in seconds, even when you held me in hands+
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum