Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sang Éternel
Only REGISTERED users can see EVERYTHING! Many interesting stuff are hidden from strangers.
If you are already member- we would be happy if you would put your character's biography in "BIOGRAPHY" forum. Examples already are. It will be easier to put you to spec. group. If you won't be active, don't register.
Thanks.
Sang Éternel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES

Go down

RULES Empty RULES

Post by Lestat de Lioncourt 2011-04-17, 12:26

1. No personal information.
2. Don't betray your family.
3. Filthy curses is FORBIDDEN.
4. Watch your grammar!
5. ALLOWED to use all languages you know.
6. DON'T fight with other families.
7. Leader- I AM, Lujis du Lakas is my right hand. Ask me or him if something is not clear.
8. * this we use for thoughts, action and other moves.
9. // this we use to talk YOU not your CHARACTER.
10. You can fall in love with what you want.
11. You can bring me new clan members.
12. You can talk to EVERYONE.
13. You can go wherever you want. I am not your mom. Very Happy
14. Just DON'T torture your family members is someone is not online for long time. I am still not your mom. Very Happy
15. You can have as much powers as you wish. Smile I'm not communist.
16. If you leave this coven- NO SECOND CHANCES.
17. If you have a lover from OUTSIDE coven, you must bring him to coven too. I don't want to see intruders. And if you are Anne Rice character and have Anne Rice character for a lover and we already have one, then you must play with him OUTSIDE coven, not bringing him or her to my family.You must understand that we CAN'T HAVE two Armands, two Lestats or two Louis.
18. My family CAN'T be tortured by OUTSIDER in RP and in RL.
19. We all must know a little about ourselves in RL. For example: country, gender, age...etc.
20. You CAN'T kill, torture, scare or do anything bad to other players IN FAMILY and OUTSIDE FAMILY. Just be polite and play with everyone from outside coven like our guests in home. I don't want to see OUTSIDERS torturing our all family too. GUESTS can't control our family business. What is in this family, no one outsider can ban. Only I can't ban something.
21. No destroying our mansion. And especially NO FIRE!!! I don't want to see anyone burning my home. I created all home, all stuff and I don't want anyone destroying it.
22. NO SPAMMING. All spammers will be banned by IP address. I must say somebody already was banned this way.
23. Please use correct grammar! I am grammar nazi and I won't tolerate such things like "cuz, what r you doin" and etc. You also will get banned by IP address if you won't write correctly!

Other rules I will write later. You are free family, I don't want to enchain you with cruel rules. But don't forget to talk with everyone.
Lestat de Lioncourt
Lestat de Lioncourt
Admin
Admin

https://sangeternel.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum